- Skilled Network Engineer/Support Analyst with 7+ years of experience providing PC and Client/Server technical support for small to medium sized businesses. Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades.
- Experience in technical call center operations providing service by communicating effectively with technical and non - technical staff.
- 7+ years of experience in installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructure and security using Cisco routers and Switches.
- Familiar with various operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Confidential
- Cisco Router (2600, 3500, 6500)
- Cisco Switches (Catalyst 2950, 3600, Nexus 2k, 5k, 7k, and UCS platforms)
- Unified computing systems
- PCs and Laptops
- Virtual environment
- Cisco Intersight
- Cisco UCS Central
- Cisco Hyperflex
Network Consulting Engineer
- Deployed new equipment, such as, UCS and Nexus platforms, cabling, and other tasks as necessary.
- Provided Data Center Health Check Report which included MS spreadsheet with information about the environment, such hardware inventory, Configuration, statistics, alerts, and faults from UCS Infrastructure Components.
- Provide Nexus and UCS best practice configuration and best practice implementation.
- Cisco UCS central deployment
- Provided proactive software recommendation for required network equipment and a detail walk through for firmware upgrade.
- Knowledge transfer with customer on best practice and implementation related to the service delivered.
- Performs technical support functions on problem resolution in support of major account under direction of delivery manager or Senior SME.
- Primary technical contact and responsible for providing consultative, proactive and reactive support to Cisco accounts.
- Deployed/configure VPC and Fabricpath
- Assist with design and architectural services on transactional and subscription customer accounts
- Plan and executes highly complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity
- Executes all phases of project delivery including network staging, implementation and handover
- Assisted customers with Hardware and Software builds for new server deployments, ensuring adherence to
Support Analyst/Helpdesk Analyst
- Provide Helpdesk support for over 1200+ clients all over the world
- Managed users enterprise systems and remote user support including laptop, desktops, network issues, printers and Blackberry’s
- Answered technical questions regarding software products and their requirements within departments.
- Investigated issues reported by clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintained user accounts and verified group rights using Microsoft server tools (ADS) Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot and reset users password in ADS.
- Troubleshoot and resolved all outlook 2010 and 2003 issues.
- Support MS Office Suite related issues
- Wireless Connectivity support and configuration.
- Manage Citrix Applications access through group policies in ADS
- Managing customer expectations by ensuring applications are supported to agreed service levels
- Tracked user calls for resolution and escalation thru Remedy Helpdesk Software
- Remotely assisted client with windows RAS to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Educated client on how to connect to the company intranet using Secure ID (RSA token) or Smartcards.
- Managed and troubleshoot Virtual machines from the Vsphere.