- Experienced Scheduling Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the leisure, travel & tourism industry. Strong program and project management professional skilled in Coaching, Teamwork, Healthcare, and Leadership.
Roadside & Travel Assistance Provider
- Provided initial contact and triage of members requiring assistance on the road and at home with their vehicles including but not limited to light service of flat tires, out of gas and jumpstarts to required tow service to repair facilities.
- Assessed members need for associated services from rides, vehicle rental or alternate transportation and worked with services to help.
- Assisted in covering supervisor duties, primarily 2nd shift as requested.
- Worked with fellow associates to acknowledge and create a positive workplace environment through celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays and any special events associates enjoyed sharing.
Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst
- Delivered staffing forecasts and schedules to business lines based on historical, seasonal, and time of month data with future projections utilizing NICE IEX WFM
- Reviewed areas of requiring improved coverage, offered solutions, and updated shrink tables to ensure staffing needs were met
- Monitored Real Time adherence to phone schedules to ensure agents availability was optimized.
- Performed Move/Add/Change requests in a timely manner to keep accurate scheduling, head count, skill assignment coverage and ability to generate short - & long-term forecasting scenarios.
- Ran scenarios of future forecasts in preparation to annual shift selections for associates based upon performance.
- Scheduled meetings, coaching sessions, ongoing compliance and training sessions for approx. 650 CSR’s within three business lines, the largest a 24/7 call center.
Contact Center Supervisor
- Worked with core team to design and implement structure of Call Center teams focusing on traveling patients.
- Designed call center ACD structure using skill-based routing from outbound agent calls to inbound Call Center.
- Initiated answering service for off hour coverage.
- Member of creation of NDRT for companywide issues.
- Implemented feedback mechanism for customers to report on experiences with Call Center and clinic related issues and concerns.
Support Center / Account Maintenance and Security Supervisor
- Responsible for day to day operations of Account Security and Maintenance support center initially focused on desktop, OS/Windows applications as well as Confidential applications, including Oracle, Learning Management Systems and PeopleSoft.
- Developed proactive Policies and Procedures for account creation and maintenance based upon Sarbanes Oxley regulations
- Established Severe Weather Information solution via ACD and vectoring for enterprise support of internal and external (patient) customers
- Expanded duties to include entire helpdesk supporting in-house applications as well as desktop and Windows based applications.
- Implemented Succession planning from talented team leads to supervisors
- Interviewed, hired new agents and developed training procedures and processes for new hires
- Worked on development of Operating Level Agreements between first and second support tiers
- Project lead in Call recording initiative
- Implemented a NICE Quality Assurance system to ensure Continuous Improvement in call handling techniques with the Support Center supervisors
- Implemented Root Cause Analysis team with focus on reduction of support center calls by 10%
- Worked with metrics team and management to develop daily/weekly/monthly and annual roll up metrics for senior management.
- Administered GroupWise 5.5 enhanced email package within home location as well as tested GroupWise 6.5 and Exchange solutions for enterprise
- Created and maintained 1700 accounts within multi Post Office environment
- Migrated users from 4.1 to 5.2 and completed process of upgrading from 5.2 to 5.5
- Implemented and trained users and trainers on scheduling of resources, calendar, task, and appointment functions to expand productivity
- Created and maintained InterTel IMX 832 hybrid PBX with 300+ users
- Created and maintained AVT Voicemail system, and created, maintained, and ran reports for Tap IT Call Accounting software package
- Provided backup Novell Administration support, 3rd shift operator backup support, and space planning liaison from IT department to building operations
- Team member of implementation of Avaya G3 V.9 switch, Support Center ACD, recordings for messaging system for office
- Performed routine maintenance on switch and ACD’s.
- Trained and supported promotion Telecom assistant into Telecom administrator
- Promoted advancement of multiple ACD’s for IT Helpdesk locations nationwide.