- Current TS/SCI clearance (DoD), most recent polygraph April 2018
- 6 years Python 2.7/3.x application and automation development for Ubuntu, RedHat, and Windows
- API integration between multiple enterprise tools using Python 3.x (requests, pymysql, bs4, cryptography, ssl, and other libraries/modules as needed)
- BASH scripting and various Unix commandline tools used to automate functions and parse through systems and log files
- Amazon AWS systems development, management and integration (Cloud9, EC2, S3, Route53)
- Jira and Confluence workflow, process, and documentation systems
- Network traffic analysis for corporate/enterprise environments using Wireshark, Snort and proprietary Sagan software
- Administration of Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Provided technical training for US Navy personnel in various systems and practices
- Site surveys for enterprise level network from backbone to end - user
- Leadership - supervised shifts of 10 junior techs, led up to 40 workers for projects as needed
- Experience using maintenance ticketing systems such as NALCOMIS and HP Service Manager
Cyber Security Engineer
Confidential, Pensacola, FL
- Administrated various enterprise level tools used for monitoring file integrity, email phishing campaigns, and workflow management (will not publicly disclose product names, please inquire for specifics). Used Python 3.4-3.7 to write multiple “quality of life” tools for analysts to aid in process and workflow automation
- Built API integrations between both internal systems as well as external sources to automate the ingestion of OSint into workflow and ticketing programs - worked with other teams’ analysts to automate much of the intelligence sorting and prioritization as part of the finished automation product - supported same products after deployment using feedback from analysts and customers to halp “fine tune” the sorting processes.
Cyber Security Analyst
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Operated in a Security Operations Center (SOC) monitoring and analyzing network traffic for multiple client companies in order to detect and identify potential threats and recommend actions for prevention and mitigation. U sed Ubuntu 14. 04 and Gentoo environments in order to research and analyze information from 120+ remote sensors and investigate threat events.
- Extracted logs and records of network traffic from packet captures and some reconstructed information in order to build reports for the customers ’ internal IT staff, appraising them of remote access attempts, successful access by suspicious actors, and malware presence/behavior on their networks and devices. Developed GUI based troubleshooting application for remote sensor administration utilizing Python 2.7 and C#. Analyzed Snort rules for effectiveness in threat detection and made recommendations to senior personnel and specialists for modifications to existing rule s.
Center for Information
Confidential, Pensacola FL
- Attended Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC) and completed modules on computer network/systems analysis, infrastructure, and exploitation, as well as functionality and administration for Windows XP, NT, 7, Unix/Linux, and Solaris 9/10.
- Completed Advanced Technical Training (ATT) and CTM Rating “A” School, completed modules on component level electronics troubleshooting and repair, network administration, and radio theory.
- Led disposition and special projects team in the removal, sanitization (infosec), and disposition of old networking and computer equipment base wide, typically consisting of removing the iOS from Cisco devices and physical destruction of storage media and RAM from other devices, and preparing the equipment for shipping via DRMO.