- Seeking a position in Network Engineering, IT helpdesk support jobs where my knowledge, problem solving ability, willingness to learn, dedication, creativity and the ability to follow through can be utilized for the better growth of the company. I is looking forward to work with companies where I can learn, work and grow professionally and personally.
- 15 years’ experience of Procurement (Purchase), Stores Management, Facility Management, Estimation, Project Coordination and Site engineering in high - value projects, covering 4-companies in India and oversea
- Continuing my CCNP Enterpise certification(ENARSI).
- Learning Python and Linux.
- I have clear understanding of Routers and switches
- Well versed with LAN and WAN implementation
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities and willing to learn team facilitator hard working
- Good knowledge of OSI & TCP/IP model
- IPV4/IPV6 addressing & Subnetting
- Configuration and troubleshooting of switches and routers
- Inter VLAN Routing(ROAS,SVI)
- Switching and Trunking (VLAN,DTP,VTP,STP,Etherchannel and SPAN)
- Static & Dynamic Routing
- RIP V2, EIGRP and OSPF,
- Setup of Layer 2and Layer 3 switching
- Knowledge of IPSec VPN
- Basic knowledge of BGP and MPLS
- Others: NAT,PAT,PPP,CHAP,DHCP,DNS
- Switching -Port Security
- Device Management Protocols
- Device Security features (Logging, NTP, CDP, LLDP)