- Manufacturing Technician certified and proficient with Medical & Bio Pharmacy production, Up/Down Stream processes and calibration scientific equipment. Trained and certified in GMP/FDA, Clean room Suites and Analytical Laboratories.
- Duties include performing formulations and assisting in production goals, sterilizing instruments, storing along with accurate documentation of work performed. Bio - Pharma, Medical Manufacturing, Clean rooms, R/D Suites Clinical Hospital and Laboratory environments.
- Certified in FDA Regulations, Certifed in Clean Room Calibrations Compliance in FDA environments, GMP and cGMP environments. Maintains a professional manner at all times and performs additional tasks as assigned.
- Medical Manufacturing Plants Medical Manufacturing Suites Maintenance Areas Interstitial Areas Clean Rooms Steam Rooms Sanitizers Loaded and Walk in Laboratories R/D Labs Metrology Labs Hospitals Medical
- Stations Infectious Labs Emergency Rooms Criminal Holdings Operating Suites Morgues Cryogen Tanks Animal Habitats Holding/Staging Areas
Applications: Microsoft Desktop Operations XP, Citnex Server, Apogee System 60, Lab View, Or - Cad
Software: Apple OS X, Windows 2000 NT, Windows 95/98, Micro Soft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Access, Word Perfect, Internet Explorer, Excel, Power Point, Blue Mountain Software 3.0/4.0, Blue Mountain Crystal Reports