- Championed teh development and execution of strategies dat aligned IT and business objectives.
- Led solution development, business system integration, data center and database migration, and VoIP implementation projects to drive down costs and to strengthen financial performance/ROI.
- Trained and directed technical teams, fostering innovation, commitment to excellence, and integrity to attract, develop, and retain high - caliber talent.
Confidential, New Jersey
Director of Information Technology
- Deployed Office 365, which consisted of Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams to both onsite and remote user base. Deployment met teh business needs to increase collaboration between departments. Teh migration to Office 365 saved teh company teh expense of new on-premise licensing with Microsoft and also provided a solution dat is far superior to an on-premise solution.
- Successfully transitioned on-site physical computing to virtualized servers, reducing support and software costs by 30%, and reducing cloud based back up services cost by 25%.
- Oversaw and managed successful redeployment of 3 year old ERP solution. Original deployment did not meet teh current business model and created many inefficiencies. Redeployment took 6 months and was brought in on budget and on time to plan. Teh redeployment allowed teh company to decrease their lead times by 33% and decrease unplanned overtime by 35%
Confidential, New Jersey
Director, Enterprise Operations
- Responsible for all IT Operations in a SAP manufacturing environment, with sites from Hong Kong to California. Keen focus on SAP Basis, Office 365 deployment and replacement of all legacy network equipment. With teh assistance of 14 direct and 6 indirect reports oversee all IT Service Management duties. Oversee and managed all technical deployments of hardware and commercially available software. Oversaw and responsible for IT budget and 1500 clients/100 servers Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
- Oversaw and managed, in both a leadership and technical capacity, teh deployment of Office 365. First phase which consists of SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business (Hybrid) and OneDrive for Business is 50% complete with a November 2017 scheduled completion date.
- Provided expertise security rights assignment as well as designing and deploying user license and user rights provisioning process.
- Designed Microsoft ADFS infrastructure to facilitate Single Sign On for use with Office 365 for on premise AD accounts and performed all technical work to deploy Microsoft’s Active Directory Federations Services (ADFS) to facilitate single sign -on capability, ADFS cluster is hosted in Azure and has met a service level agreement of 99.99999% uptime.
- Performed all technical work to setup a Hybrid install of Microsoft Exchange 2010 to allow mailbox migrations to Exchange Online for 10 domains. My staff and me were able to move 400 mailboxes without issues.
- Designed and deployed security and data governance plan for SharePoint Online, which included weekly analysis of data access using EDiscovery aspect of Office 365.
- Provide level 3 support for all issues with Office 365 deployment, ADFS, AD-Connect, Exchange mailbox migration and hybrid deployment issues.
- Provided over project management duties for Office 365 deployment including project planning, project milestones, resource allocation and stakeholder engagement.
Confidential - Newport News, Virginia
Director of Information Technology
- Oversaw, managed and performed technical duties for a conversion from Microsoft Exchange 2003 to Microsoft Exchange Online, moving 600 mailboxes without any interruption in service. Teh move to Office 365/Exchange Online negated teh need to buy hardware and software to refresh an Exchange 2003 cluster, teh net savings teh first year was $140K.
- Designed and deployed Microsoft AD-Connect and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services, to facilitate synchronization of Active Directory accounts/passwords and single sign-on.
- Moved 450 on premise users from Active Directory to cloud only accounts, this was done primarily to limit access to and exposure of on premise services dat were not serving teh aforementioned users.
- Deployed over 130 Team Sites in SharePoint Online. Designed and deployed teh necessary SharePoint user groups approach to ensure proper access rights to over 500 users for teh 130 Team Sites
- Lead technology refresh of network and server infrastructure, deploying new routers, network switches and moving server infrastructure to Windows Server 2012 R2 from Windows Server 2003.
Confidential, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Managed and lead Development, Managed(Hosted) Services, Project Delivery and Service teams to deliver and support portfolio of software and hardware solutions. Direct or indirect management of all implementation projects. Design and execute new Managed Services environment. Establish and maintain vendor and customer relationships. Formalize and enhance lines of communication among all departments.
- Spearheaded implementation of Professional Services Administration solution, given one month to learn and deploy to all facets of teh company. One year after deployment we saw utilization at 85% and increased net profit by 45%
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX
Platforms: Microsoft 365, Azure Classic and Resource Manager, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Epicor Prophet 21 ERP, DB2, Oracle, SAP R/3 ERP, IIS, Tomcat
Services: Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft AD-Connect
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SSL, SSH, NFS, LDAP, WPA, RADIUS, Cisco IOS, WLAN, VoIP
Hardware/Tools: Symantec Backup Exec, SharePoint, IBM pSeries, Dell PowerEdge/PowerVault, EMC SAN, Cisco Call Manager, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Methodologies: ITIL V3, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile