- Dynamic history partnering with internal teams and clients to gather requirements, identify priorities, developing timelines, architect applications, and deliver reliable software solutions.
- Skilled at maintaining application lifecycles, building new features, integrating updates, refining shared libraries, and resolving bugs.
- Expertise writing and executing unit, integration, and UI testing to ensure quality and optimize performance.
- Excellent communicator with English, Spanish, and Portuguese fluencies and ability to seamlessly execute multiple concurrent projects.
Core: Cross - Team Collaboration, Implementation Plans, Team Leading, Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), Requirements Gathering, Training
Solution Architect/Linux Administrator
Skills: Java, Liferay, Metal JS, PHP (Symfony), React, Aurora, AWS (ECS, EC2, ECR, Fargate, WAF, Docker, Git, CI/CD)
- Successfully built and deployed the Professional Engagement Platform.
- Developed container architecture and associated networking to support the cloud-based infrastructure.
- Created the cross-platform SSO and relevant APIs.
- Created a Symfony (PHP) Admin system complete with Site Settings, Logo Manager (manages logos by connecting a front-end site and modifying API settings), Form Builder, and API driven resource manager
- Established applicable access to IT environment servers and virtual machines.
- Recognized for possessing strong leadership abilities and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
Senior Development/Server Administrator
- Architected and redeveloped the annual global essay contest application supporting 10K+ yearly users.
- Drove down annual costs by implementing an update cadence to secure platform.
Senior Developer/Server Administrator
- Created application to manage contestants and facilitate judging for annual art contest, Peace Pals.
- Designed server architecture, integrating with no impact to operations.
- Installed and configured WHMCS
- Developed and implemented WHMCS APIs
- Developed company website and implemented WHMCS APIs