- I have many experiences that have led me to be a great in leadership and teamwork. I have made myself readily available for further education, hard work, and to show my commitment. I travel when required and always do what’s needed for the team to succeed.
- Perform Tier I & II technical support for the VTSS Contract endpoints and infrastructure (Polycom and Cisco) via the Helpdesk phone queue/email
- Complete Installation Setup and configuration of Endpoints and test to ensure full functionality.
- Troubleshoot VTC units located at the various sites around the country and provide quality customer service
- Create, update, and close tickets using the agency’s Trouble Ticket - reporting system (HP Service Manager)
- Ensure the contractor-provided maintenance resolves the CAPRS ticket in accordance with the VTSS contract and contracted SLAs
- Maintain accurate records related to each system in the customer’s AMCR database
- Update endpoint software and maintain consistent endpoint configuration/provisioning across the network using Polycom & Cisco infrastructure equipment (i.e. Polycom RPRM and DMA, Cisco Controls, Expressways, TMS and Call Manager)
- Test new and existing VTSS applications and configurations
- Monitor the VTSS endpoints and infrastructure; escalate issues to the Senior Field Engineer
- Perform scheduling of VTSS video conferencing bridge connections using Polycom RMX (MCU), edit existing bridge reservations and troubleshoot connection issues
- Provide endpoint training to users
- Support process improvement activities by recommending and documenting changes to existing processes or procedures
- Create and deliver various reports on system usage and attributes
- Perform low-level system engineering and integration functions
- Assist the Junior Technicians with Support understanding and problem solving