- Support a multiuser computing corporate office environment. Ensuring security and access management for a seamless flow of IT services and associated systems. Managed daily operations of network environment. Administer & implement complex IT applications that include bur not limited to SharePoint, CRM, SAP, S/4 HANA, & VIM, VDI, VMware and vSphere. Multiple certifications such as MCSA, CompTIA Server+ & Net+.
- Support Organization's VDI components and Azure infrastructure for the mortgage industry.
- Complete operation tickets and troubleshooting issues on VMware Horizon, vSphere, or Citrix. Mortgage software such as Encompass, LMS, Bayview, FileZilla, PCLender, for various banks.
- Perform migration bridge with business users - handling enquiries on migration status, provide status updates. Migrating users from one platform to another.
- Work with VMware or Microsoft to open case, troubleshooting issue on Horizon or Microsoft, and complete root cause analysis
- Support Change deployment and coordinate with applications teams to deploy fix and updates on approved Windows OS
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Upgrade and recompose virtual desktop and server components and software to integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and document problems and resolutions, to help prioritize problems to access the impact of issues.
- Assist desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores, windows server 2008, 2012, & 2016. Work with Corporate IT to maintain Internet, MPLS and other systems connected to our WAN.
- Maintains Servers, routers, fiber optics, LAN, Wan, SQL servers, switch communication for VOIP, & SIP firewall configuration
- All aspects of Active Directory (setup user accounts, setup email, groups, permissions).
- Purchasing approved IT related hardware and software
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- NAS and SAN storage management, and MS DFS Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with practices. Manage backups and disaster recovery
- Provide service and support for maintaining servers of communications and messaging (Avaya phone system)
- Assess management - support brivo/ Confidential control systems for user to access site. Created groups in AD OU & assigned permissions based on enduser level (i.e. manager, hr, staff)
- Build and deploy new servers on the network as needed.
- Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server 2003 - 2012 R2 and RHEL OS
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and server and workstation patching with SCCM
- Create, edit, and update users and change permissions within the CRM & SharePoint database
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
- SAP HANA installation, implementations, management, performance troubleshooting, configuration, and migrations
- Train new users on all applications
Service Desk Analyst
- Serve as a first point of contact to Confidential users for a variety of issues associated with computer hardware, software, tele-communication, and clinical devices.
- Document, track and monitor progress of incidents to ensure timely resolution. Work effectively and collaboratively with users, coworkers and other functional groups.
- Participate in administrative duties as defined by the ownership of Service Desk.
- Conduct assessments of documented workflows to identify opportunities for process improvement. Provide written suggestions and feedback to the appropriate parties. Perform skill gap analysis of processes and procedures to ensure efficiencies.
- Ensure outstanding end-user support is provided, including ongoing monitoring of Service Level Agreements for incident management and collaboration with other areas to ensure customer centered incident management and support.
- Configure, install, monitor and maintain IT users' desktop software and hardware; supports mobile workforce
- Provide consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems software
- Support end-to-end problem ownership, resolution and communication with employees; may provide on-site training to users.
- Resolve and close tickets/work orders supporting end-user desktops and peripherals
- Contribute to desktop projects (global installs/upgrades) as a project team member; may coach junior technical staff
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with other departments to assist with network issues involving TCP/ IP configurations in a multi VLAN environment
- Document customer interactions in incident management system including asset management
- Support remote access for virtual private network connectivity as well as wireless/broadband connectivity for laptops
- Install and configure local and network-based printers
Desktop Support Tech
- Resolved hardware and software problems, troubleshooting, issues with desktop, notebook, laptop and network issues to resolution.
- Performed preventative maintenance of work computer and personal computers and peripheral equipment, identified problems, and provided appropriate solutions.
- Installed operating systems and applications and conducted technical training demonstrations. Perform USMT migration from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Repaired and reimaged and diagnosed of more than 2000+ laptops and desktop yearly from.
- Tracked and followed up on trouble tickets. Received devices from customer, performed an evaluation and repair of units, returned repaired units to customer within ten days and three days of receipt or SLA.
- Maintained an excellent communication with customer as issues arise. Informed customers of all problems occurred and record all documentation update in customer Excel spreadsheets.
- Performed quality test, break fix, repairing, assembling, rebuilding pc, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance on major components such as Point of Sales, credit card machine, IBM checks printer, Symbol Motorola handheld scanner, Kronos time clock, Quantum Hobart scale, NCR scales, Fujitsu Ipad-100 handheld scanner, Lexmark laser printer, Dot matrix printer, Acer/ HP/ Lenovo/ Samsung/ Gateway/ Fujitsu/ Dell laptop and notebook.
- Repaired and replaced defective and improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components using hand tools, multi meter, voltmeter, ohmmeter, soldering, microscope, oscilloscope and caliper.