- Service as the HRIS functional SME and Project Lead in all HR system implementations
- Administrators, maintains and enhance all HCM, benefits, security, absence management, recruiting, onboarding, time and attendance and other related systems functionalities.
- Plans, prioritizes, delegates and reviews the work of assigned HR technical staff, establishes schedules and methods for achieving project goals and objectives; and reviews work products, makes corrections and coordinates staff training and development efforts
- Directs and supports in the optimization, design, development and performance of HRIS and related business data and business processes.
- Manages all HR data with a focus on data quality, integrity and driving improvements to provide efficient, effective and compliant HR services.
- Identifies business requirements, opportunities for improvements, recommends and implements new or improved HR systems or business processes and provides innovative solutions in support of organizational objective and goals.
- Manages maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution
- Oversees and participates in the execution of systems changes, system testing, maintenance of integrations between HRIS and other applications.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by proactively conducting audits and analyzing transactions and identifying data quality issues.
- Responsible for system configuration, system maintenance and quality control for HCM.
- Administrator and develop employee and manager self - service training tools.
- Partner with HR leadership to implement, monitor and maintain appropriate compliance measures related to HR systems.
- HRIS proficient in technical and functional support, maintenance, integrity, security, development, upgrades, testing, configuration, customization, recommendation for improvement and data analysis.
- Ability to build and manages relationships with software vendors, management team, employees and ensures the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Work closely with the IT department identifying, scheduling and managing HRIS projects and ensuring compliance and compatibility with company IT requirements and systems.
- Develop customize HR reporting metrics, budgeting, headcount, cost analysis, SOX compliant, EEO, APP reporting for company’s business needs for the BOD, Executive and Management Team.
- Detail-oriented and well organized. Recognized for having strong time management skills.
Tools: Workday, Ultipro, ADP - HRB, SAP, Probusiness, Ceridian, ABRA, Newton, I-Recruitment, Crystal Report Writer, Cognos
Windows: Proficient in Windows 00, 03, 07, 10, XP, MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Org Plus and MS Access.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
HR Systems manager
- Plans and directs the organization’s ongoing HR systems administration to support short and long-range HR goals in a dynamic environment. Evaluates, analyzes, designs, and maintains HR systems, including Workday, ATS, and LMS.
- Manages highly technical, specialized, and complex projects. Oversees the implementation of system upgrades and enhancements, as well as the design of system test plans and test scenarios. Reviews systems testing to ensure the integrity of very sensitive data.
- Partners with stakeholders and subject matter experts from other R+F departments and operational teams to address and provide solutions to business needs. Acts as a trusted advisor; partners with HR leaders to understand their operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and create automated solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance. Acts as the primary resource in HR to manage all HR systems on a worldwide basis (e.g. Workday, ATS, LMS, etc.).
- Manages global HR data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements to provide efficient, effective, and compliant HR systems. Own data quality and ongoing data improvements to deliver accurate and reliable workforce data with corresponding workforce reporting and analytics.
- Utilizes the EIB Mass upload tool in Workday. Manages data integrity in systems by developing audit processes to analyze and identify data issues.
Confidential, San Roman, CA
- Support HCM, compensation, benefits and reporting and analytics. Resolve Workday issues and redesign business processes.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- /Write and design business process flows for Workday, modify and enhance Workday functionality and design for all business needs, update BPs functionality and configuration for day-to-day system issues
- Create and execute system test cases during UAT and WD new release, development employee and manager training with documents and videos, customize employee and manager dashboards and applications
- Create announcements and video in Workday and identify changes and submit issues to HRIS Team.
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Designs, develops, tests, and directs on-going administration of the HRIS including maintenance software and hardware. Lead and manage the HRIS team with the development, implementation and administration of system solutions to support the needs of the organization such WD HCM, Benefits, Recruitment and Talent. Responsible for support and administration of all HRIS Applications - WD, ADP, Ultipro and Ceridian.
- Partners with HR and other functional teams to analyze business needs and enable the reporting and processes required to meet those needs. Other responsibilities include Project Leader for the transition of the global implementation of the Workday application.
- Provides vision for overall Workday design and adapts the design as necessary to accommodate dynamic and diverse business directions. Builds HRIS strategy and leads optimization process
- Involves key stakeholders to help identify requirements, risks, oversee implementation, educates end users on system capabilities, and continuously seeks system enhancements to support evolving company requirements. Conducts regular data audits, system processes and reporting with a goal of 100% data accuracy and functionality.
- Ensures effective coordination and delivery of Workday support and maintenance, launching upcoming modules and new releases.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Responsible for managing a variety of internal and external compliance and systems activities and initiatives. Coordinate the Workday release process including opening, assigning, tracking and closure of Workday support issues, brainstorms, and enhancements.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
HRIS Business Analyst
- Project leader in implementation of Workday HRIS application. Maintain project plan and schedules from start to finish, documentation, support, setup weekly meeting with staff & vendor. Worked with management to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
- Develop Workday dashboards, business process and system security. Serves as Workday technical subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, troubleshooting, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement. Supports system upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned. Trained 350 employees on Workday ESS and MSS.
HRIS Business Analyst
- Successfully initiate and implement the new Ultimate Software for Allegiant Air. Completed the clean up on the HRIS database to 100% integrity. Functioned as the Company’s expert on technical matters regarding HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding and Recruiting.
- Successfully created and trained employees on numerous custom reports through Cognos. Accomplished new and innovative ways to utilize the HRIS to gain efficiencies.
- Responsible for the heavy involvement between the HRIS processes and procedures. Finalized the new benefit plans, programs and successfully launched open enrollment.
- Provided salary recommendation for internal and external positions. Exceeded corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related problems. Accountable for all the market pricing analysis and recommendations on new or current positions.
- Administered company-wide compensation programs for 500 employees. Evaluated and analyzed internal and external salary data. Successfully completed the auditing, amending, rewriting and classifying 300 job descriptions reflecting the job responsibilities, job levels, duties and requirements for conformance to guidelines and impact on internal equity.
- Responsible for the market pricing analysis and recommendations for 200 new and replacement positions. Designed and administered the Company’s compensation programs such as; annual and mid-year compensation evaluation cycles and salary range adjustments. Finalized salary surveys (salary.com) and other available competitor information sources to ensure the existence of a competitive compensation structure. Controlled and monitor salary recommendations.
- Evaluated positions & determined pay grades. Interfaced with VP's and management providing performance reviews, development of salary structures and HR metrics.
- Managed 13 healthcare clinics, each location having 25 to 35 employees. Responsible for handling healthcare recruiting and staffing, 100% customer service, employee benefits, monthly HR Metrics, annual performance reviews, manager and employee training, day to day employee relations and performance management.
- Successfully conducted regular meetings with the managers to determine appropriate candidates for their clinic. Continually provided guidance and support on how to handle disciplinary actions, write ups and performance behavior. Responsible for managers training on how to handle staff members, team development and explain employee benefits plans and deadlines.
- Managed all aspects of the recruitment process, lowered attrition by 10% and ensure continuity. Created recruiting programs, strategies and forecasting for the organization. Successfully prescreened and mentor candidates for new positions. Successfully created an access database to track responses after conducting exit interviews.
- Responsible for administering and developing base and incentive remuneration programs, employee benefits programs and employee surveys. Successfully completed the designing and implementation of a new US salary structure for Las Vegas job market. Completed the benchmarking of 250 positions in comparison to the US market data.
- Effectively completed the program management of annual and mid-year compensation evaluation cycles, including the development of budgets and guidelines, training HR and managers, and presenting analyses and recommendations to senior management. Established guidelines, policies and practices related to total compensation, rewards and best practices.
- Provided on-going remuneration and benefits analysis using broad banding structure. Responsible for market pricing analysis and recommendation for new or replacement positions.
- Successfully evaluated, analyzed, designed, and maintained the company’s (HRIS) and assisted in identifying new HR needs and software products to fulfill the company's needs. Conducted report writing for the monthly metrics.
Sr. HRIS/ Business Analyst
- Responsible for the development, implementation, 100% integrity, enhancement, documentation, maintenance and report writing of the HRIS database (Probusiness) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department. Created and customized reports, special projects and workflows for all BD, executive, directors and management teams.
- Achieved 100% data integrity for 3,000 employees. Successfully completed the participation in the global compensation surveys using Radford and Iquantic to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- Responsible for the matching, slotting, and pricing of all company’s positions in comparison to the market index. Evaluated, analyzed and made recommended salary adjustments, merit increase with internal and external salary data.