- Well - rounded Network Security expert possessing over twenty years of professional IT engineering experience - specializing in Information security architecture & design, implementation, and optimization for complex, enterprise-class organizations.
- Highly experienced Security Consultant & passionate Technical Trainer with proven hands-on networking & security engineering skills.
- Strong operational & project management skills. Has built a reputation for displaying a strong character, mentorship, and exceptional delivery.
Hybrid Cloud Security & Automation
- Deploy Lab/Dev environment on AWS using Cloudformation templates, Infrastructure as code.
- Bootstrap VM-Series firewalls on AWS and Azure, package and configuration file versioning with git.
- Developed label-based micro-segmentation policies, orchestrated through vArmour, for deployment to VMware NSX-T DFW (Distributed Firewall).
- Completed Firemon Implemented, perform compliance checks, policy automation, and firewall rule remediation.
- Experience on-boarding cloud accounts into Prisima Cloud and configure Prisma Cloud settings.
- Experience connecting branch offices and remote users through Prisma Access.
Security Engineer Consultant
- Modernize and Remediate ICS / SCADA infrastructure to meet security compliance requirements.
- ICS Network segmentation and defense-in-depth strategies based on Purdue model.
- Lead OT initiatives - design and build LSVPN / Site-to-site VPN to secure OT communications.
- Developed streamlined process and configuration to deploy PA-220 to 140+ sites replacing EoL Cisco ASA’s.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Communications DLP, Information Protections, and Office 365 APT.
Palo Alto Firewall SME
- Audit and analyze current Palo Alto Panorama device-groups and objects database leveraging Expedition.
- Formulate technical solution to delete over 4,228 unused and duplicate objects from Panorama database.
- Develop post Juniper and Checkpoint migration scripts to organize and optimize Security Policy rules.
- Consult and advise Security Engineers on Panorama best practices and standard operating procedures.
Palo Alto Firewall SME
- Post-migration security policy rules optimization for recently migrated PA-3050’s.
- Create custom reports to analyze datacenter traffic and threats being allowed by security policy rules.
- Implement security profile best practices to block inbound/outbound known and unknown threats.