- Experienced Information Technology/Engineer Leader in aerospace and Architectural Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) industries.
- Provided comprehensive technical leadership to all elements of organizations technology infrastructure to improve performance, availability and security.
- Expertise in building and leading cross - functional IT infrastructure teams to deliver reliable and secure infrastructure.
- Proven SME in identifying and resolving issues, developing standards, and providing IT strategies to support business objectives and reduce costs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Budgets, Vendors, Resources, Migrations, Projects, Technology Teams
- PlateSpin, Double Take, VMware Converter, Type: Physical-to-Virtual, Physical-to-Cloud, Virtual-to-Cloud vSphere, vRealize, Horizon, vCenter, NSX Microsoft: Hyper-V, Citrix: XEN Server, XEN Desktop, Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Office 365, HPE Private Virtual Cloud
- Microsoft Windows NT-2012, Microsoft Windows XP-10, RedHat 4-6
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Antivirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, PlateSpin, Double Take
- Assisted a Chicago non-profit deploying Office 365 and corrected network issues.
- Architected Cloud Based environment for deployment of a training application.’
Confidential, Collierville, TN
- Design solutions to support FedEx’s normal business needs developing solutions supporting existing and new business application.
- Work with stakeholders, application owners, Database and Middleware engineers to develop a design that supports the application requirements and business needs and complying with FedEx standards.
- Design solutions to support AON’s data center consolidation and to move applications to AWS and Azure clouds.
- Work with stakeholders, application owners, Database and Middleware engineers to develop a design that supports the application requirements and business needs.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Manager Special Services
- Responsible for designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructures based on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Review Windows 10 deployment strategy for a regional bank including the desktop image and deployment methodologies for conformance to Microsoft best practices.
- Architected HPE Private Virtual Cloud environment to support HPE customers and reduce operating costs.
- Designed VMware vSphere 5.5 environments to support Manufacturing Material Handling system for multi-national bakery, which monitored consumption of resources.
- Lead Virtualization and Migration Subject Matter Expert for multi-national insurance company consolidating data centers from around the world to United States.
- Virtualization Subject Matter Expert for US Federal Agency, consolidating data centers and moving to Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Managed migration team responsible for migration of virtual and physical workloads for Confidential 500 mining company to consolidate data centers in Brazil, achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Developed Next Generation Virtualization and Next Generation Cloud Computing strategies for Confidential to transition to the Cloud.
- Investigated solutions to migrate application workloads between Confidential ’s international data centers, which minimized system downtime.
- Managed Confidential ’s on and offshore System Engineering and Administration teams, providing third tier and designing support to maintain system availability.