- Over 23 years of experience in Information Technology and configuration management methods.
- Implemented multiple Intune instances and configured MDM, MAM, Autopilot and ATP components.
- Capabilities include LAPs, SQL Server, IIS, SSRS, WMI, PowerShell, MOF, MDT, OSD, SolarWinds, Shavlik, LanDesk, Altiris and Jasper\JAMF. Over 15 years of experience with Symantec ITMS, Altiris, LanDesk and related technologies.
- Conducted multiple migrations from all iterations of SCCM to the latest as well as Windows OS’s including Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Exceptional in Reporting Services and dashboards to visualize productivity and impact metrics.
- Cloud mastery of Azure, Intune, AWS, GitHub, and DataDog services. Highly efficient in patch management, patch cadence development and implementation and Bitlocker implementation in either on - prem or Intune/Azure native iterations.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Cloud Solutions Architect
- Primary SME on the topics of Microsoft Cloud services to include Endpoint management, Azure Active directory, corporate/byod device enrollment, BitLocker AAD password escrow, LAPs(on-prem only), MAM/MDM policy creation and other mobility features.
- Delivered over 20 projects and deployed over 1 million Windows 10 endpoints for some of the largest companies and government agencies in the world.
- Created a complete and functional POC test lab to demonstrate laptop drop ship from vendor to end user anywhere in the world utilizing Intune and always on VPN.
- Utilize and create PowerShell scripts regularly to integrate and automate functions typically manual in the imaging process.
- Tasks include Certificate creations, defining and implementing IDaM requirements, policies and access management.
SCCM Principal Engineer
- Solutions architect for Confidential End User Services as part of the Confidential EITaaS program.
- Tasked with developing endpoint device management, end user persona algorithm, the selection of end user devices for the next generation of Confidential.
- Leveraged 20+ years of experience to develop end user experience metrics parameters, site deployment surveys, end user device (EUD) selection criteria, kiosk design and implementation documentation.
- Evaluated Riverbed Aternity, VMWare Workspace One, Samsung DeX in order to fulfill program requirements.
- Architected solutions to integrate with Amazon AWS cloud services including calculation of computer and storgage requirements to accommodate approximately 30,000 end users and devices.
SCCM 2012/2016/CB & Windows 10 SME
- Delivery and engineering of Windows 10 MDM/O365 projects granted by Microsoft. Complete delivery to include PowerPoint workshops on WaaS, SCCM implementation and configuration, Image creation and deployment, Image Factory, MDT\OSD hydration (automated setup using PowerShell), WSUS\ Intune patch management, Azure cloud DP integration for SCCM co-management, and application packaging.
- Developed processes and documentation for Patch Management, Configuration Management in accordance with ITIL framework.
- Provided onsite break\fix for existing implementations of SCCM across all business sectors and industries. PowerShell savvy and a Reporting Services guru to visualize data for appropriate audiences.