- Multimedia Systems Professional with a unique combination of prestigious technical expertise in audio/video technologies, Video Conferencing technologies, engineering and design, sales and computer network technologies.
- Strong experience in supporting and developing solutions for commercial and residential clients. Well versed in many software applications not limited to business, finance, audio and video and network configurations.
- Solutions provided are not limited to software applications, control systems, commercial and high - end electronics.
- Strong background in troubleshooting software and hardware issues as well as delivering proper resolutions per manufactures specifications.
- Strong background in building custom servers and personal computers not limited to video conferencing and digital audio / video systems.
- Consulted, designed, engineered and managed various multimedia projects not limited to video conferencing, custom computer networks, VoIP, for business and residential clients.
- Well experienced in managing and conducting business remotely or on the field.
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT, DESIGNER, ENGINEER-OWNER
- Configured installed Cisco Video Conferencing rooms (WebEx, SX, MX and C series video conferencing systems) with and without Control systems based on design and IT infrastructure requirements.
- Updated code with and without remote support to ensure system compliance and functionality for control systems and Audio Digital Signal Processors.
- Tested and reported issues with installation and hardware as required.
- Certified the room functionality to exact specifications and reported to the client.
- Engineered Multimedia Systems based on client design criteria for contractor bidding.
- Owner of Multimedia Solutions Company providing consulting, sales and installation services not limited to latest custom electronics, video conferencing, telecom systems, computer, lighting control, computer networks, design and repair services as part of the “total solution provider” business.
- Provided complete solutions to business and residential clients on saving time and money with various options. Provided site assessment for custom integration of multimedia systems not limited to total wiring solutions, custom PCs, high end audio/video distribution, video surveillance, control systems and custom remotes.
- Worked directly with clients, contractors and venders. Provided Auto Cad drawings, system wiring and modifications to Architects and clients.
- Designed, Engineered and Installed Custom Computers and Networks, VPN, Cloud based systems and Video Surveillance systems to existing or new computer networks for two-way communication for remote devices and AMX Control systems.
- Knowledge and direct implementation of mounting solutions for custom designed systems using various mounting systems to custom made mounts.
- Programmed AMX control systems using Visual Architect and NetLinx module based programmed and customized panels using Panel Builder version 3 and version 4, IR Edit software for non-coded device to customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot AMX Control Systems and related hardware and Programmed AMX systems using NetLinx code based and legacy Axcess system programming code as part of sub-contractor and development process as well as creating a module-based code for devices.
- Designed AMX hardware to specific systems in new homes and business using AMX resources and AutoCAD drawings.
- Capable of managing AV staff for scheduling in proper wiring, installation of control panels, mounting display, proper placement and designed specification as well as calibrating systems to maximize efficiency and workflow.
- Experienced in working with various programs some more extensive such as AutoCAD 2007-2019, HTML and XML Code, AMX NetLinx Studio 2, AMX IR Edit, Visual Architect, Microsoft Word 2003/2007, Visio 2003/2007, Excel 2003/2007, Access 2003/2007, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Server 2003, Pronto Edit, Élan Via Tools, Universal Remote, Nevo StudioPro, Pronto Edit, Sencore ColorPro 5000, Sound Forge 6.0, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop as well QuickBooks 2004, Microsoft Money and Kiplinger TaxCut.
- Experienced in blue prints as well as a good knowledge of schematics and circuitry as part of the engineering and design services provided.
POST SALES AND ONSITE ENGINEER
- Produced work efficient solutions for post-sales support for Sales and Engineering Department.
- Produced post sales design drawing for Sales Department and clients as deemed fit for the client and solution.
- Produced required documentation for in house system fabrication as deemed cost effective and to standards.
- Supported clients onsite in resolution for repairs and best practice on installed systems.
- Programmed onsite Digital Signal Processors and Control Systems per client feedback to ensured compliance with manufacture(s) and system operate per specifications.
- Delivered highest quality support to clients ensuring client satisfaction and company profit.
DESIGN AND PROJECT ENGINEER
- Provided product and design support for Sales Department and clients.
- Provided design drawings in AutoCAD for Technical Department and Contractors.
- Provided system estimates for design bids and consulting for customers.
- Provided internal network repairs, maintenance and support.
- Provided internal pc support for staff and the technical team.
- Supported AMX and Crestron equipment maintenance and repair.
- Programmed Extron Control systems and interface design.
- Designed and Supported Polycom & Cisco Video Conferencing systems onsite and remotely.
- Provided on site and remote installations and configurations for integrating customer Video Conferencing systems.
- Provided networking recommendations for preparation of customer networks for Video Conferencing systems including Security options, SSL certificates, proper network configuration and overall network analysis.
- Provided documentation and know-how for best practices for Video Conferencing technologies and customer training.
- Created documentation for installation process and procedures for installations, procedures and knowledge base.
- Managed company records using Microsoft CRM and online resources for case management.
- Serviced and maintained field records on companies private based educational multimedia systems.
- Trained personnel on the proper use of the company’s private satellite network within the public-school system, which provided state-of-the-art learning to the schools.
- Managed scheduling, department meetings, records and training within the department.