- I’m interested in helping a growing company develop software and data systems that will extend the capabilities of the organization to add new revenue, grow existing business, and deliver superior quality on time.
- JQuery Mobile
- Visual Basic
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe (Macromedia) Captivate
- Adobe (Macromedia) Dreamweaver
- Adobe (Macromedia) Flash
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Crystal Reports
- Linux bash / sed / awk / perl
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
- Mac OS X
- Apache Web Server
- MySQL / MariaDB
- PostgreSQL phpMyAdmin
- MySQL Workbench
- Cyrus IMAP Server
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- WordPress wp - cli
- Drupal drush
- Agile software development methodology
- Punchdown / 66 block / 110 block
- LAN / WLAN administration
- Network security
- PC configuration (hardware / software / BIOS)
- PC peripheral installation
- Virus / malware removal
- PC backup and restore
- PC image installation and deployment (WDS)
- Printer troubleshooting and repair (laser / inkjet / dye sublimation)
- I bake addictive desserts.
Sr. Database Administrator
- Support, maintain, and optimize 54 database instances across 5 geographically diverse servers in a VM environment.
- Provide 24/7 tier 3 support for mission - critical services in a fast-paced, high-output multi-plant production environment.
- Optimize application performance by tuning queries, creating indexes, and pruning and maintaining transaction and master tables while archiving stale data.
- Maintain database test environment for evaluating and testing application updates and releases, custom code such as user-defined functions and stored procedures, and other DDL functions implemented to improve performance or data integrity.
- Design, develop, test, and implement functions, triggers, and stored procedures as needed to improve application performance, maintain data integrity, and meet evolving business needs.
- Design and develop complex SQL queries and reports to support sales, accounting, customer service, production, and shipping departments, as well as senior executives.
- Develop, support, and maintain in-house EDI solution for trading partnerships with vendors and customers.
- Analyze business requirements in order to maintain congruity between business and application logic.
- Train, maintain, and support industry-specific ERP (Imaginera) as well as in-house developed software.
- Configured, customized and supported a variety of business technologies for small business, including point of sale systems, personnel management software, accounting software, and standard office suites.
- De ve loped a nd suppor ted c ustom syste ms a nd w or kf low s f or sma ll busine sse s utiliz ing software suites (Microsoft, Adobe, etc.), open source server software (Apache, MySQL, etc.), and content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.).
- Conf igur ed a nd suppor ted c ustom f ile a nd ma il ser v er s f or sma ll busine sse s utiliz ing both Microsoft a nd linux pla tf or ms.
- Spe c if ied, pr o c ured, a sse mbled, c onf igured, a nd suppor ted de sktop a nd ser v e r har dw a r e f or sma ll busine sse s.
- Pr ovided sof twa r e, be st pr ac tice, a nd inf or ma tion se c ur ity tra ining to sma ll busine sse s.
- Designed and developed a variety of learning solutions, including web-based learning and instructor-led training.
- Incorporated adult learning theory best practices into learning solutions.
- Ensured that the instructional design of deliverables address business needs and performance issues identified in the design document.
- Designed and developed performance support materials to include job aids, work instructions and online reference materials to coincide with workflows and procedures.
- Assisted the Senior Instructional Designer in managing the project, providing work estimates and progress status to business leaders and clients.
- Designed, implemented, updated and maintained information technology infrastructure (including linux, Apache, sendmail, MySQL, postgreSQL, etc.) for third-party retirement plan administration firm.
- Defined, proposed, and implemented security and performance enhancements to company systems.
- Developed and implemented scripts (bash, sed/awk, perl) to automate and control various data processes.
- Developed and executed test plans as new technologies were explored and implemented.
- Determined and maintained software upgrades, security patches, and system updates for servers and desktops.
- Created and maintained system documentation and processes to ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Defined, proposed, and implemented both physical and electronic information security policies.
- Diagnosed and resolved server and desktop system issues.
- Maintained full/differential backup system on all servers, incorporating offsite storage and hardware redundancy.