- Skilled Network Engineer/Support Analyst with 7+ years of experience providing PC and Client/Server technical support for small to medium sized businesses. Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades. Experience in technical call center operations providing service by communicating effectively with technical and non - technical staff.
- 7+ years of experience in installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructure and security using Cisco routers and Switches.
- Familiar with various operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Confidential
- Associate Degree in Networking
- A+ certified
- Network+ certified
- CCENT certified
- CCNA certified
- CCNA Voice
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP certified
- CCIE Data Center Written
- MCP: Windows 7, Configuration certified
- Windows server 2008 R2 PRO 70-646 certified
- Bilingual (French and English)
Network Consulting Engineer
- Deployed new equipment, such as, UCS and Nexus platforms, cabling, and other tasks as necessary.
- Provided Data Center Health Check Report which included MS spreadsheet with information about the environment, such hardware inventory, Configuration, statistics, alerts, and faults from UCS Infrastructure Components.
- Provide Nexus and UCS best practice configuration and best practice implementation.
- Cisco UCS central deployment
- Provided proactive software recommendation for required network equipment and a detail walk through for firmware upgrade.
- Knowledge transfer with customer on best practice and implementation related to the service delivered.
- Performs technical support functions on problem resolution in support of major account under direction of delivery manager or Senior SME.
- Primary technical contact and responsible for providing consultative, proactive and reactive support to Cisco accounts.
- Deployed/configure VPC and Fabricpath
- Assist with design and architectural services on transactional and subscription customer accounts
- Plan and executes highly complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity
- Executes all phases of project delivery including network staging, implementation and handover
- Assisted customers with Hardware and Software builds for new server deployments, ensuring adherence to
Support Analyst/Helpdesk Analyst
- Provide Helpdesk support for over 1200+ clients all over the world
- Managed users enterprise systems and remote user support including laptop, desktops, network issues, printers and Blackberry’s
- Answered technical questions regarding software products and their requirements within departments.
- Investigated issues reported by clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintained user accounts and verified group rights using Microsoft server tools (ADS) Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot and reset users password in ADS.
- Troubleshoot and resolved all outlook 2010 and 2003 issues.
- Support MS Office Suite related issues
- Wireless Connectivity support and configuration.
- Manage Citrix Applications access through group policies in ADS
- Managing customer expectations by ensuring applications are supported to agreed service levels
- Tracked user calls for resolution and escalation thru Remedy Helpdesk Software
- Remotely assisted client with windows RAS to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Educated client on how to connect to the company intranet using Secure ID (RSA token) or Smartcards.
- Managed and troubleshoot Virtual machines from the Vsphere.
Confidential in Raleigh NC
- Hired all operating personnel in consultation with the personnel committee and managed them in accordance with the personnel manual.
- Responsible for the annual evaluations and merit ratings of the staff.
- Coordinated a leader bi-weekly meeting with other members of the executive board.
- Managed the life insurance policy for the association.