- Highly analytical and process - oriented data analyst wif in-depth noledge of database types; research methodologies; and big data capture, curation, manipulation and visualization. Furnish insights, analytics, and business intelligence used to advance opportunity identification, process reengineering and corporate growth. Adept at training and educating internal users on relevant cybersecurity procedures and preventative measures. Demonstrates noledge in network monitoring, security software installation, and working to prevent cyber-attacks, especially in business and corporate settings.
- Azure MFA | SSO Integration | Database management | Quantitative Methods | Data Warehousing | Advanced Data Mining | Statistical Computing Methods
- Data Visualization | Filing & Organization | Data Technologies | Presentation Skill | Cyber Security | Cloud-Computing | Network Security | Project Management | Network Administration | Effective communication and people skills
Microsoft Azure SailPoint Tableau Alteryx SharePoint CA
Identity Manager SafeNet console BMC Remedy Active DirectoryFTK Imager
PAM ServiceNow | Microsoft Office Cryptool Oracle VM nMap Wireshark | theSource
END USER SECURITY ANALYST
- Work wif end users and client to manage On-boarding and Off-boarding process in SailPoint
- Led the Testing efforts for implementation of SailPoint for Confidential .
- Integration of numerous web applications from Single Sign-In (CA Identity) to Microsoft Azure MFA, cloud-based platform.
- Managing users MFA profiles in Microsoft Azure Portal and support the end user wif tickets and managing Support Mailbox.
- Lead the calls wif end users helping them understand about new Security tool Azure MFA.
DATA ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
- Works wif clients and internal staff to implement risk management strategies, including regular communications on near- and long-term market outlooks.
- Analyzes data to identify trends, explain market developments, and otherwise support the company's outlook on future price action.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
IT IAM ADMINISTRATOR
- Managed user's identities throughout their entire lifecycle and providing them wif timely, appropriate access to applications and data.
- Established web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements and designing system infrastructure.
- Developed project schedules, high-level strategy, and execution tactics to monitor milestones and critical paths.
- Provided and revoked access for MobilePASS token Using Gemalto (SafeNet Trusted)
- Utilized ServiceNow , a cloud-based service dat helped automate enterprise IT operations.
- ServiceNow integrates wif other third-party systems, including network operation monitoring systems
- Oversaw many PDLC and QA/QC processes to ensure application changes were fully documented and tested as it moves through the life cycle.
- Maintained theSource , edit/add information for all IT employees.
- Singlehandedly managed theSource for the whole IT organization.
CYBERSECURITY VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP
- Analyzed realistic case scenarios provided by the Confidential
- Kept abreast of emerging cybersecurity threats, trends, and proffering actionable solutions to mitigate them.
- Performed analysis of events to detect cyber-attacks, unusual activities, and misuse activities, which included providing remediation plans and consulting wif IT for implementation of the remediation strategy.
- Collaborated wif a team to deliver a final presentation at Confidential .
- Acquired strong noledge about the Cybersecurity NIST framework.