- Experienced IT and technical professional with a record of accomplishment in network administration/analysis, project management, helpdesk and or onsite support, problem resolution, and process improvement. Solid employee management abilities, coupled with a customer oriented business philosophy.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, 2012, VMWare 5.5, DOS
- TCP/IP, InstallShiled, Active Client, McAfee, Ghost, Deploy Center
- Fortinet Firewall, Solarwinds remote applications
- Datto backup devices including cloud storage solutions.
- Active Directory Services, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Group Policy Management Console (GPMC), DHCP, WINS and DNS and VPN connectivity.
Production IT Administrator
- Managed IT production line with great efficiency which was a central fill location for medication that was distributed to all Confidential stores and to customers via mail.
- Administered Account creations, deletions, permissions for all users which included badge creations in active directory.
- Implemented server,software and backup plan for all IT equipment which also included log checking system states and all spare equipment checks so any down time was kept to a minimum.
- Functioned as start to finish engineer handling issues ranging from phone support, remote support(solarwinds rmm), transitional IT support and direct onsite support for clients across wny.
- These services that were provided were all windows operating systems including server, software and hardware support, cabling support and cloud services including back support.
- Used autotask ITIL documentation service to make sure information was documented accurately so customer was able to understand what was provided and that it was completed in timely and professional manner.
- Translated all information recorded to internal autotask ITIL forms to be able be understood for all technicians so they were able to determine proper usage.
- Always made sure clients customers/clients were left satisfied with over all service and it was completed in a timely manner.
Confidential, Buffalo, New York
- Monitoring of all systems/software, including performing backups of data for off site storage.
- Applying operating system updates, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, deleting, modifying user account information, resetting passwords, and overall account configuration.
- Monitored network which consisted of 24x7 uptime in addition to finding ways to fine tune systems for maximum performance.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system and troubleshooting any reported problems.