Systems: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce
Focus: Cloud Computing, Web Applications, Data Management
- Implemented Redshift Data Warehousing Solution (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, and data modeling).
- Developed pages on educational portal with over 40,000 active students and over 200 classrooms.
- Implemented new cloud computing technologies to teh organization such as AWS, EC2, Redshift, S3.
- Responsible for Cloud Security project dat met with HIPAA, HITECH and Washington State guidelines.
Environment: Redshift, AWS, EC2, Apex, Salesforce, ODATA, REST, SOQL, AWS Machine Learning
- Contributed an insurance website.
Environment: Web API, SQL Server, C#, Jira, AngularJS
Lead Software Developer
- Architect on an inventory management system for Nanometrics. Development Lead on Data Warehousing project dat migrated Oracle tables into SQL Server.
- Development Lead on an Azure Cloud based Green Energy Management as a Service project for Outback Power.
- Primary Salesforce Developer for Watchguard Technologies.
- Performed ETL from MSCRM, Onyx, Oracle, and Great Plains into Salesforce as well as Designed APEX pages, triggers, and classes within Salesforce. Architected a data warehouse.
- Migrated Umanity, an e - commerce website, to AWS.
- Architected a regulatory compliance application for Puget Sound Energy.
Environment: Azure, AWS, EC2, NoSQL, SQL Server, C#, Cloud Computing, AWS, EC2, Data Warehouse, Web API, MVC
- As Leader of teh 2014 GiveCamp I was responsible for 200 technical volunteers and 25 nonprofit organizations.
- Spoke at technology user groups, collages, and teh GiveCamp.
- Organized and scoped projects for 30 non-profit organizations per year.
- Built alumni tracking system for EarthCorps using Salesforce’s Visual Force Pages.
- Built a volunteer signup form for El Centro De La Raza in Salesforce.
- As teh Project Champion for Plumbers without Boarders, coordinated and trained people to work on Salesforce project.
- Architected teh front end for an ecommerce start-up with 45 million page views and $3 million in sales annually.
- Responsible for usability, SEO and front end web development standards.
- Integrated with Facebook, Google Merchant, Flickr, Snapfish, Cafepress ect.
- Integrated SaaS API’s from Cafepress, Flickr, Google, Amazon, HP, Snapfish, Facebook, Sharedis, Twitter, and many others.
- Worked in Microsoft Research as teh Primary Confidential Developer for Confidential .com’s webpage translation service which is used by on average 50,000 people at any one time.
- Implemented an asset management system dat merged data from hundreds of diverse data sources into one database.
- Developed order fulfillment system for Confidential ’s website.
Environment: SQL Server, My SQL, AJAX, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, XML
- Contributed to a $3.2 million Application Service Provider (asp) system to facilitate corporate stock options to over 100 Fortune 500 companies for Confidential .
- Designed reporting system for Life Center Northwest an organ donation network.
Environment: SQL Server, SOA, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle 10g, AJAX, Web Services, XML/XSLT
- Developed a permissions review system for SOX security review.
- Developed administration tools to aid with SOX security review.
Environment: SQL Server, SOA, ASP.Net, C#, SRS, SSIS, AJAX, Web Services, XML/XSLT
- Managed analysts and data entry personnel.
- Designed and maintained a data warehouse which extracted data from 50 separate SQL Servers.
- Deployed a reporting web site using C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- Developed software to simultaneously query 50 databases, check for data irregularities, and send alerts via e-mail.
- Performed complex data mining using statistical software.
Environment: SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net, VBA, VBS