- Seeking a challenging position in the field of Information Technology with responsibility, that utilizes my technical, organizational, communication skills and experience, while further permitting to learn different areas of Data Processing.
- IT professional with extensive experience in all phases of software design/development, testing, implementation and maintenance(SDLC). Application background includes HR, Payroll and Financial applications, specifically Brokerage and Wholesale banking: loans, capital markets, equities, fixed income trading and SWIFT messaging.
Operating Systems: z/OS,OS/390. MS - Windows NT, XP Professional, Windows 7
Languages/Software: COBOL, DB2/SQL, JCL, COGNOS, IMS, IDMS, CICS, MQ series, VSAM, PL1,ADABAS/NATURAL, TSO/ISPF, EXPEDITOR, SDF, PANVALET, FILEAID, INTERTEST, SPUFI, QMF, SyncSORT, MS Excel, FTP Processing.
Confidential, New York
Consultant/Computer Systems Specialist
- Development, implementation and maintenance mainframe system to feed DB2 database for COGNOS(internet based) HR and Payroll reporting system for Office of Payroll Administration of New York City(OPA). System extracted data from IMS Payroll/HR (PMS) and Pension DB (PPMS ) processed it, converted files and loaded them in DB2 tables (ETL). The number of COBOL/IMS/DB2 programs and PROC/JCL/PSB/DB2 cards were developed/modified/tested (unit, system, integration) to process/load data in DB2 tables. Production support/Scheduling using CA7.
- Developed and implemented the number of COBOL/DB2 Custom Matching program for various NYC Agencies to validate application screening for candidates on city services (HR, HA, DHS) and for OPA Garnishments and Subpoena applications.
- Developed and maintained the number of COGNOS based canned and special requests reports for PMS and PPMS using Report Studio and Query Studio including writing specifications and testing.
Confidential, New York
Senior Programmer- Analyst
- Maintained Trading Management System (TMS) developed by CYTROL (including improvement and modification) different types of fixed income trading (TFI), short-muni and security trading transactions and trade notification.
- Designed (creating specifications), developed, tested and implemented on-line system for TFI and security trading in foreign currency to substitute batch foreign currency offset explosion. Developed a number of background interface programs, which perform TEMPPrincipal, Agency-Cross, Prime Broker trades and Execute Orders using UNIX input from workstations and utilizing MQ series processing. Customer support for the system.
- Collected requirements and modified Prime Broker trading transactions to perform trades in foreign currency. Maintained Prime Broker system adding different validations.
- Participated in development, implementation and support batch and on-line programs for NASDAQ SWIFT reporting system: TRACE and RTTM.
Confidential, New York
- Involved into design, development of PL1/ IMS/CICS based Wholesale Banking System (WBS) and, application enhancements.
- Developed and modified programs for on-line part of the Foreign Exchange, Primary Money Market (PMM), Capital Market and Commercial Loans, General Ledger, Cash Flow, Profit and Loss subsystems. Maintained Payment Confirmations (SWIFT) system.
- Developed number of the batch reports for PMM and Foreign Exchange subsystem.
- Participated in the customer support for several Banks in Europe and USA (West LB, DG, LRP, CDC).
- Participated in conversion, modification and testing HR data entry and Accounting systems from CICS 2.2 to 3.1. Systems were written using PL/I, DB2, TELON. Developed the number of projects ( PL/I, DB2, QMF batch reports) for HR Department. Maintained programs for Payroll applications.
- Participated in enhancement of the CitiGold system, combining banking and investment accounts (ADABAS/NATURAL) . Developed and modified the number of the programs for multibanking system. Analyzed, modified and tested Florida software to include REG-E for IMMA transactions in the STATEMENT, and IMMA and Brokerage accounts in CAT.
- Worked on conversion of Brokerage system from PL/I Stratus to CICS/DB2. Developed API’s to access to DB2 database, suggested the structure of API. Developed the number of programs for asynchronous start CICS transactions in the background of the HPS environment. Developed and modified various batch and on-line programs for Clearance system.
- Developed programs for a new Portability 800# Error Resolution System. System was developed on DB2 utilizing QMF batch programs and ad-hoc procedures. Offered solution for system design: matrix based driver program called QMF modules based on error types for data provided by Bell Labs. Tested and maintained on-line programs for the Payroll/Commission System. Responsibilities included writing test plans, creating test data, unit and regression testing, maintenance on-line and batch programs.