- To obtain a challenging position with an established technical organization to utilize my newly acquired education, skills and knowledge.
- Hands - on experience performing configuring, troubleshooting, and upgrade on system hardware.
- Expert knowledge of data center, Lab design, build-out and best practices on special Projects.
- Members of highly technical hands build solutions involving Network, Server, and Storage technologies.
- Knowledge of the upgrade and manage on firewall PAN ( Palo Alto Network ) technologies.
- Planning, Design, Write, Reviews some test cases, and provide TOI sessions to team members as required.
- Work with other teams on establishing network design implementations, documentation on LAN/WAN.
- Create documentation Network, Floor plans, wiring diagrams, and detailed port maps for new deployments.
- Work independently on small to large sized projects while managing priorities in production environment.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying VMWare ESXi, Virtual Center, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Solving Unix, Linux and Window servers and maintain data communication network problems.
- Expertise with the design, configuration, and administration, tuning, and optimizing for SAN and NAS related NFS/CIFS protocol on NetApp and EMC storage arrays.
- Proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving network system infrastructure.
- Expertise with handling mission critical 24x7 operations providing high uptime.
- Experience working with external software vendors and intergrating third-party software.
Hardware: Sun Sparc family, Oracle ExaData, Dell PowerEdge, HP Proliant servers, IBM Lenovo M3&M5, Palo Alto Network, Cisco ASA, Cisco UCS, Cisco IOS, and Nexus family.
Operating: Solaris, Linux RedHat, SuSe, Centos, Ubuntu, Mac OSX, and Window 7/10/2K.
Networking: TCP/IP, Trunk, LACP, Port Channel, VLAN, WAN, BGP, VPN, NFS, NIS, DHCP, DNS/Bind, IPv6, HTTPS, PAN and Cisco ASA Firewall.
Storage: RAID, NAS, SAN, DAS, SCSI, FC, SAS, SATA, Sun Storage, Zones ZFS, NFS, Samba, Confidential S2A family, NetApp EMC and Brocade device.
Special Software: VMware ESX 5.x, Vcenter 6.x, VirtualBox, Veritas Volume Manager, LDAP, Openldap NetBackup, Cisco CNR, Cisco MNS, Automation ITest, Microsoft Active Directory.
Monitor and tools: IPXE Boot/Kickstart, Cobber, JumpStart, Puppet 3.x, CFengine, GIT, Jenkins, Remedy ServiceDesk, JIRA v7x, Wiki, Atlassian, Splunk 6x, Nagio 3x, SolarWinds, and Zabbix 3x.
Script: Basic knowledge of shell scripting on Unix C/Bash Shell.
Electronics: Printed Circuit Board, Fulke Voltmeter, Oscilloscope and other test electronic equipment.
Trained: Linux RedHat, Solaris 10, Netbackup, VMware ESX, Cisco Router and switching.
- Install, configure, and perform upgrades on the following system management tools: Puppet 3.x, PIXE, Splunk, Zabbix monitor, and VMware Virtual environment.
- Perform complex hardware and software upgrades multiple systems.
- Perform Network Administration activities on Cisco and Arista devices on each cabinet at Data Center.
- Install, build, configure, patch and automate CentOS, Ubuntu, RH Linux, VMWare, and Windows 10 systems orchestration and configuration management tools proficiently.
- Perform support and maintenance activities of QA and Development systems such as Nvidia GPU.
- Plan, implement, maintain and coordinate upgrades/updates/fixes for core operating systems and their related components, without negative impact to the overall availability and reliability of the enterprise systems/networks.
- Trouble shooting software, hardware failure and identify Network problems.
Sr System Engineer
- Architecture design and implementation of new system, network and storage technologies to solve business and technical issues.
- System, Storage and Network Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Install and Maintain Cisco Global Network and Brocade switch environment.
- Proactively monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving network infrastructure.
- Network Operation, fault investigation, and problem solving for global Data Center.
- Demonstrated HA System, Network and Storage design, implementation, and troubleshooting skills
- Project Management skills - commitment to timely project completion.
- Apply current technologies to address IT business and technical issues.
- Perform the migration and maintenance most services and applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS) especially EC2 and S3.
Principal IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Perform root cause analysis to resolve issues quickly in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Administer a small, uniform group of infrastructure components or assists in the administration of a larger system of infrastructure components.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Act as a front-line interface to IT and non-IT users, accepting trouble tickets, resolve simple tickets, dispatching more complex tickets to the appropriate IT Specialists.
- Supports daily operations including monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting, capacity management, provisioning, hardware and software configuration, patching, upgrades and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Schedule and perform OS maintenance, Oracle ExaData, Patching, security policies and vulnerabilities, repair, and upgrade tasks as needed while limiting the impact on the production Applications.
- Linux System Administrator responsible for the operation, maintenance, and support of the high-availability server/database/storage platforms located in remote Data Centers across multiple time zones.
- Perform System / Network Administration activities on Cisco UCS, Unix Linux systems & Storage, VMware Virtual environment, NetApp and EMC Storage.
- Prepare for disaster recovery and ensure that appropriate backups are completed and tested.
- Develop system level test strategies and test plans based on Internet of Thing Product Requirements.
- System Functional Specification documents and customers deployment scenarios such as CGR1120, CGR1240, C2900, C3900 and C800 Router base on IOS and NX-OS which configured with IPv6 to communicate with Smart Meter.
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans. Write, review test cases, and provide TOI sessions to team members as required.
- Understanding of hardware, platforms, testing, automation and regression test.
- Design, configure and install system test equipment, load appropriate firmware versions, operating systems, initiators and create fabric topology during test cycles in Solution Test Bed.
- Work effectively with senior engineers within Business Unit to understand their test strategies and environments and identify gaps in overall testing for the platforms to facilitate bug reproduction and resolution.
- Provide feedback loop to engineering on bugs/issues/feature enhancements.
- Responsible for setting up new Linux/Window Servers and Network and providing ongoing support to Solution Test bed. Use Cisco NMS to manage and connect to Smart Meter.
System /Network Administrator
- Participate in on call activities and follow escalation process to support the infrastructure 24/7
- Provide technical support to help out Engineering to build up Test bed systems.
- Network troubleshooting and problem solving which include all infrastructures Cisco Gateway, Distribution and Access Switches inside the Cisco labs.
- Planning and executing recurring system maintenance tasks, including the application of operating system patches, anti-virus, and providing system support.
- Part of support team in providing technical support to 4000 + lab users in different building.
- Perform general operating system as Unix/Linux/Window to apply patch and perform OS update.
- Build, monitor, and maintain a VMware virtual server in lab environment.
Field Applications Engineer
- Maintain the awareness of existing customer Storage hardware situations and issue by traveled to site.
- Act as liaison between company and clients, providing technical expertise in architecture to ensure product suitability.
- Proactive with the project and alert the Sales Team for support and provide services according to customer’s environment and request.
- Actively worked as an independent and remotely to educate self/others on potential problems and resolutions to maintain Confidential S2A Storage on customer sites.
- Responsible for break/fix and upgrade the DDN firmware storage in the production system for customers.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Linux and Windows server environment.
- Efficiency in installing, configuring and implementing the RAID Technologies on SAN and NAS.
System Technologist 2
- Backline support at Network Operations Center (NOC) and participate in the 24x7x365.
- Obtain the backline engineering and Coordinate and deploy software builds from Beta to production.
- Provide root cause analysis for issues and implement recommendation for prevention.
- Installed, configured, and managed SunOne IIM 5.2 and Calendar server on Sun-fire 6800/4800.
- Install and Inventory management on Solaris and Linux at the OS/hardware/patch level.
- Hardware and software installation, backup, recovery, systems monitoring and performance tuning
- Setup NIS, DHCP, and NFS file systems and troubleshoot all other related issues.
- Lead and build NFS, SoftDist, NIS, DHCP projects and jump start server upgrades.
- Manage and support co-location data center by monitoring server power resources, rack space availability, adding/removing servers and being proactive during outages.
UNIX Hardware Support
- Support on setting up new OS on UNIX System Solaris, HP-Unix and AIX.
- Performed break fix and troubleshooting all Unix Engineering lab and users.
- Troubleshoot technical support; install hardware, network and system resources for users.
- Maintaining server for minimal downtime and Scheduled server downtime for hardware replacement.
- Involved in move projects and consolidate from one building to others.