- Workforce Management System’s Trainer
- Appointed to Detroit Public School’s $16 million reading adoption initiative
- ServiceNow Express
- MS Office Suite
- Crystal Reports; HTML& CSS
- Create new applications, modules and tables
- Configure forms and fields
- Activate plugins
- Build reports, gauges and homepages
- Set up SLA’s
- Create update sets
- Create Catalog Items
- Execution Plans
- UI Policies and UI Actions
- Create, monitor, modify and publish Service Catalog workflows
- Import data into instance
- Create update sets
- Implementation Training for Incident, Problem, Service Catalog
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Work Force Management Analyst III
- ServiceNow admin exposure - Configured forms and fields, Created UI Policies and Actions for Incident and Problem and email notifications
- Implementation of IEX training curriculum across all spectrums of our company and Acaria sister company.
- Created company training curriculum for IEX
- Trained new Workforce employees
- Managed healthcare workforce operations to ensure efficient customer resolutions; Maintained/updated workforce management systems
- Trained new hire call center agents on IEX functions, phone exceptions, aux processes and time procedures
- Ensured the accuracy and timeliness of data by scheduling working time-off and schedule changes
- Organized contact volumes and distribution trends (intraday, seasonal and peak periods)
- Skilled customer service agents
- Developed strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient/effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Work with moderate supervision/guidance.
- Reporting; Departmental and Introductory trainings for both NICE'S IEX and Avaya's CMS.
Confidential, Springs GA
Merchant Services Client Support Analyst
- Responsible for providing various technical
- Operational and administrative support to small business merchants.
- Responsible for resolving merchant billing concerns and settlement issues, administering the credit card processing system and monitoring various system generated reports.
Confidential, Chamblee GA
Workforce Process Analyst II
- Serving as the liaison between the Customer Service Center team and other functional groups to ensure efficiencies and customer resolutions
- Used eWFM and ASPECT to maintain/update our workforce management systems with daily exceptions
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data by working time-off, schedule changes, and other types of requests.
- Organizes contact volumes and distribution trends (intraday, seasonal and peak periods)
- Create forecasts of call volume through the use of multiple systems
- Identifies call drivers, handle times based on historical/projected business changes and associated staffing requirements
- Develop strong working relationships with other groups within the organization to ensure efficient/effective problem solving and issue resolution; and work with moderate supervision/guidance.
Work Force Management Analyst
- Responsible for all aspects of real-time management and processes for 6 outsourcing call centers servicing various businesses within 4 time zones
- Used both IEX and ASPECT to monitored all performance metrics resource requirements and utilization from an enterprise to agent level
- Coordinated real-time resource adjustments based on business needs.
- Forecasted projected call volumes and average handle time; maintained statistical analytical reports using Excel; monitored daily call volumes to ensure service level goals.