- Experienced customer service director with demonstrated success in building, growing, developing, and engaging high performing teams.
- Passionate customer champion who advocates for customer focused decision making across the organization while fostering relationships with cross - functional partners. Utilizes strategic thinking in goal-setting to drive operational effectiveness and team development while promoting and delivering service excellence; comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Leverages keen ability to adjust strategic perspective in response to changing customer needs and business conditions to consistently and significantly improve performance, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- MS Office
- Google Apps
- IBM Cognos
- Notes and Connection
- TeleMagic CRM
- Evaluated, revised and implemented enhanced customer support model delivering a more personalized level of service to customers while providing career development and advancement opportunities for team members.
- Expanded support team by 100% in 16 months hiring ahead of curve.
- Championed successful migration of CRM system to Salesforce Service Cloud in 7 months.
- Directed project for delivering an improved self-service experience including customer portal and knowledge base redesign.
- Grew, coached, and motivated customer support team while establishing and promoting a culture of engagement, accountability, ownership, and commitment.
- Developed and successfully executed transition plan for support team of acquired organization.
- Assessed team skills and developed formal training and mentoring programs to address knowledge gaps and improve on-boarding of new hires reducing ramp time by 6 months.
- Continuously evaluated the effectiveness of the customer support operation; assessed, refined, and relaunched procedures, processes, and systems to ensure value, customers’ needs were being met and ease of engagement was considered.
- Determined, measured and communicated key metrics and customer feedback across the organization providing insight into product management, marketing, and product delivery.
- Fostered relationships with sales, marketing, operations, quality, and appeals & grievances to ensure servicing goals were aligned with corporate goals; developed work plan and established quarterly review meetings.
- Actively participated in the design and rollout of new Integrated Voice Recognition (IVR) system (Avaya).
- Assisted in developing contact center technology roadmap and setting priorities.
- Partnered with IS to develop IBM Forms solution to capture and report on Voice of the Customer (VOC) data.
- Assisted IS in building business case for big data initiative.
- Promoted and performed root cause analysis to develop cross-functional improvement servicing plans; executed improvements including service model redesign, enhanced website features, and provider experience recommendation.
- Initiated and developed tool to assess new programs ensuring value, agility, adaptability, and scalability.
- Accountable for the successful end-to-end project management and execution of member experience programs, including VOC and Peer Feedback.
- Established team metrics to track, trend, and report on work being done; communicated in monthly operations and quarterly senior management reports.
- Identified, evaluated, and recommended/implemented new member-facing programs by aggregating and trending data gathered across the organization, i.e. Concierge and Simple Switch.
- Assessed and revitalized established programs resulting in an improved member experience evidenced by a reduction of calls into the call center and improved customer satisfaction survey results.
- Restructured department to improve efficiencies; created new positions and realigned roles and responsibilities improving morale and engagement, while providing opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Identified critical operating metrics and implemented formal reporting system to measure and track progress on on-going basis.
- Championed regularly scheduled, agenda-driven management meetings to improve communications and accountability across functional areas.
- Improved customer satisfaction while ensuring business impact was considered.
- Decreased annual operating budget by 20% while maintaining high service levels.
- Improved service levels by 15% and slashed airfreight costs by 78% within 12 months.
- Reduced physical inventory value by 19% while maintaining 98% fill rates.
- Facilitated implementation of new computer system, SAP, throughout several departments.
- Developed and administered satisfaction surveys measuring sales and customer support activities.
- Managed vendor relationships holding them accountable for service agreements.
- Supervised the consolidation of warehouse, distribution, and purchasing activities into Wisconsin facility.
Manager - Inside Sales
- Developed and implemented three-phase plan redesigning customer support and sales administration departments with return of higher service levels while improving employee accountability and providing opportunities for advancement.
- Created formal job descriptions clearly identifying roles and responsibilities, improving employee morale.
- Trained and coached staff in team-building and in delivering excellent customer service.
- Conducted operations analysis resulting in increasing organization efficiency by developing and implementing new customer-friendly policies and procedures, reducing redundancies and ensuring timely responses.
- Designed method to track and provide feedback on customer complaints.
- Investigated and resolved long-standing or complex customer problems.