- Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SQL Server 2014
- Management Reporter
- Jet Express Reports
- GP Excel Reports
- SSRS Reports for GP
- SmartList Builder
- SmartList Designer
- Excel Report Builder
- Professional Services Tools Library
- Binary Stream Multi - Entity Management (MEM)
- Confidential Config AD
- Dynamics GP Toolbox
- EFT/ACH Setup
- CRG Changer
- Encore’s Recurring Contract Billing and Recurring Contract Billing Importer
- ADP Payroll
- Peachtree; Microsoft Office including: Microsoft Excel
Confidential, New York, NY
Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Analyst
- Serves as SME for Dynamics GP version 2015.
- Support following GP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Purchasing, Accounts Receivable/ Sales Order Processing, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Safe Pay, SmartList/ SmartList Builder, GP report writing.
- Responsible for changing the company’s routine of processing wire payments over 300 - 700k as cash transactions. Users were incorrectly using the ‘pay by cash’ field on the payables transaction entry window, which automatically changes the journal entry to the Cash account in place of Accounts Payable. Instructed users on the correct process of entering manual payments.
- Currently utilizing Confidential ’s Config AD to assign single sign-on passwords, company access and security roles.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator
- Configured and deployed Microsoft solutions, specifically GP on SQL platforms (including GL, AP, AR, Payroll, HR, and Sales Order Processing modules), and provided day-to-day technical application support for management and users.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Microsoft Dynamics Senior Application Consultant
- Analyzed business requirements and performed business process reviews.
- Prepared design and process flow documentation with solution recommendations.
- Implemented and configured Dynamics GP application.
- Provided help desk support.
- Conducted end user training.
- Supported go-live operations.
- Created reports.
- Provided post-implementation support.
Confidential, Colonial Heights, VA
Microsoft Dynamics Senior GP Consultant
- Served as Project Lead for the upgrade and go-live for GP 2015 from Great Plains ver. 10.
- Served as the SME for all entities of the company.
- Created and implemented the use of new companies in GP to facilitate and accurately generate the transactional accounting data in order to produce accurate periodic financial reports.
- Created Word Mail Merge macros to import vendor lists into new companies.
- Established accounting procedures and system processes for each of the three companies.
- Ran SQL queries and scripts to troubleshoot and resolve system issues; made and restored data base backups; ran routines and utilities regularly on the data to prevent production down time.
- Implemented a true Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliation process using GP for each company.
- Developed SmartList reports and/or custom Management Reporter reports as required by end-users.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
- Responsible for balancing ledgers, preparing financial statements, handling accounts payable and payroll for the VAUMF (the investment agency of the Confidential ), utilizing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior
- Responded to support requests within the contracted response time.
- Tracked and managed open support cases to resolution.
- Served as the SME to clients for payroll and HR issues.
- Managed support tickets for ISV products. Gathered client requirements and documented functional specifications.
- Performed system testing and end user client training.
- Completed project tasks as assigned, on time and within budget.
Confidential, Richmond, FL
Microsoft Dynamics GP Senior Consultant
- Served as SME for Dynamics GP 2010, providing technical analysis on a major health exchange project for Confidential Corporation.
Confidential, Williamsburg, VA
- Administered the daily accounting activities required to maintain the company’s general ledger.
- Created and configured a new company data file in the accounting system in order to produce complete and correct financials.
- Responsible for updating the accounting application from ver. 2011 to version 2014.
- Implemented recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
Confidential, Orange, VA
Senior Systems Analyst
- Served as the primary GP Administrator, providing functional and technical support, and employee training for Confidential Corp, a manufacturing company.
- Served as Project Lead for a major upgrade for the company: from Great Plains version 8.0 to Dynamics GP 2010.
- Configured all modules and implemented and assigned the security roles before the go-live with GP 2010.
- Investigated, analyzed and resolved technical issues with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and SQL Server.
- Installed and implemented: SmartList Builder, GP Excel Reports, Excel Report Builder, SSRS Reports, and Professional Services Tools Library.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Provided onsite and remote consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics GP customers. Was involved in various projects for both the existing client base as well as for new business implementations and upgrades.
- Functional experience in GL, Payables Management, Receivables Management, Bank Rec and Fixed Assets; also Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Inventory, Field Service, HR and Payroll.
- Technical experience specific to Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions; i.e. SQL, Report Writer, SSRS, Integration Manager, SmartList Builder, Excel Report Builder.
- Served as the Business Area Lead on Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM customization engagements.
- Experienced with FRx, Confidential, Confidential and CRM 2011.
- Worked collaboratively and built relationships with other consultants, customer staff, and third-party vendors.
Confidential, Ruckersville, VA
Systems Analyst II
- Provided Microsoft Dynamics GP technical and accounting support, and training to end users, taking ownership of issues to the resolution.
- Responsible for creating all new GP user accounts for company and assigning security access.
- Served as lead on project involving reimplementation of security from version 8.0 converted roles to specific roles in version 10.0 for all GP users; utilized Confidential Config AD, an ISV solution.
- Successfully completed project to remove the Crystal Reports application and to replace the Crystal reports most needed by the users with SSRS reports, thus improving the reporting process for the company.
- Participated in project to re-implement the Manufacturing module, including modifying Inventory processes.
- Ran Microsoft SQL Server queries and scripts on production database servers.
- Collaborated with GP developers to create ad-hoc reports per specific user requests.
- Created GP Excel reports using Excel Report Builder and SmartLists using SmartList Builder.
- Primarily responsible for initializing the use of and providing training for Microsoft’s SSRS Reports for GP and the GP Excel Reports for the company; modified existing FRx reports per accounting dept.’s request.
- Responsible for the complete setup and implementation of CRM 2011 security roles.
- Installed, configured and supported third party applications; worked directly with ISV’s on release management and support issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Accounting Systems Analyst
- Responsible for evaluating all operating processes of the AMS system and establish preventative, detective and corrective internal controls.
- Provided internal support of Microsoft Dynamics GP to organization’s staff.
- Ran monthly stored procedures and processes, and implemented a reporting structure that could be used by department staff in order to move the processes out of IT.
- Analyzed and identified database and process issues using Microsoft Access.
- Identified and coordinated netFORUM training for the Train the Trainer and other staff members as needed.
- Proposed changes in workflow to ensure efficient use of the system.
- Tested the computerized applications including all internal controls.