- More than 8 years experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting systems, servers, and networks.
- IT specialist whose qualifications include Confidential Certified Professional and Security+ with a detailed knowledge of: Programming, Server maintenance, and PC/Network troubleshooting and repair. Over eight years of experience in the support and management of networks, systems, and servers for diverse companies and clientèle.
- I am driven to expand my experience, knowledge, and expertise in all facets of the computer sciences, while working to obtain s. I am looking for long - term employment with a company or agency looking for highly driven people who love to learn.
Operating Systems: Windows (All Versions), Linux/Unix (RHEL5/6, Ubuntu, etc.), Solaris(9,10), and Mac OSX.
Software: ORION Solarwinds, Symantec Endpoint, Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition, Norton Ghost, Host Based Security System (HBSS) ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0/4.5, McAfee Antivirus/Antispyware, eEye
Network Security Scanner: DISA Gold Disk, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), SCAP, Confidential Office (All Versions), Sharepoint 2013 (administration and developement).
Programming Language: C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET, SQL, shell scripting, and batch scripting.
System Administration: Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS), DHCP, Group Policy Objects, Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), and Routing and Remote Access.
Virtualization: VMware Workstation/Player/ESXI/VCenter/View, Ubuntu virtualization/cloud servers and OracleVirtualBox
Confidential, Ft Irwin, CA
- Part of a team responsible for the administration, maintenance, and user support for both secret and unclassified enterprise-level networks consisting of both windows and linux servers. Aided in the success of 2 FISMA audits since
- I joined the department. I took it upon myself to design and build software to increase efficiency and add necessary features for our users and administrators that the current software did not provide.
- Helped train others and worked hard to improve relations and support for our Security Operations Center to help maintain a highly secured system. I come highly recommended by my current supervisor and co-workers.
Security Operations Specialist
Confidential, Ft Irwin, CA
- Quickly established a reputation for being a hard-worker and a fast learner. I worked with my team to implement and enforce security measures on multiple secret and unclassified enterprise-level computer networks to ensure maximum uptime and security for servers and clients.
- I have personally implemented automation for many different tasks using my knowledge of programming and scripting. Was promoted to system administrator after only 6 months.
Advanced Repair Technician
- Functioned as the primary (and in many instances, the only) point of contact for computer repairs and technical questions. I was well-known as the person to go to when no one else could fix it.
- I utilized extensive troubleshooting skills, as well as my talent for self-, to ensure a turn-time and quality of work that kept my location at #1 for many months in a row. I performed all software and hardware troubleshooting for systems and networks under our care. I worked hard to establish a reputation as a complete professional who always gets the job done.
In-Store Technician/Tech Manager
Confidential, San Dimas, CA
- Managed 3 technicians under me while also performing a large percentage of the total in-store repairs. I was also asked, on many occasions, to perform on-site repairs for many of our small to medium business clients.
- I maintained a fast and accurate repair department and served in this position with much appreciation from my fellow technicians. I learned a lot about leadership and team-building and use it to this day to help any team I am on.
On-Site/In-Store Technician/Small Business Specialist
- Was promoted to full-time repair agent (over other more experienced candidates) after only 3 months as a part-time employee. I handled the repair aspect under many talented technicians.
- I worked completely independently driving from location to location in a company car to perform in-home and in-office repairs to systems, servers, and networks. I was one of the top performing agents at my location when I left.