- A successful, driven and proactive Technology Professional who has consulted with 100’s of customers across the nation and internationally providing project management, product demonstration, technical consultation and presentation, remote and onsite installation, training, and support.
- Key strengths include a unique ability to work across multiple and often competing business sectors to qualify and drive technology projects through every phase utilizing a broad sales and technology tool set.
Unified Communications Implementation Manager
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Responsibility for all aspects of the UCaaS project including but not limited to site discovery including stakeholder engagement, HLD/LLD/SOW creation/review/approval, site remediation, progress tracking, risk mitigation, inventory and asset tracking, vendor coordination/oversite/scheduling, change control, downtime scheduling, cutover and end - user scheduling/training requirements
Consulting Systems Engineer
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Consulting Systems Engineer supporting both sales and delivery teams to provide pre/post sales support. Work with sales teams to qualify, design, architect, demonstrate, propose, and close new deals/opportunities (Create Quotes, BOMs, SOWs, DDDs, RDDs, respond to RFPs) across a broad set of product offerings including but not limited to Collaboration, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, Campus Network Infrastructure, Security, and Wireless. Work with customers, project managers, and implementation teams to design, implement, upgrade, deploy, train and troubleshoot physical and virtualized Collab./Network deployments.
Senior Network Systems Engineer
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Senior Network Systems Engineer responsible for Enterprise and National Accounts.
- Provide multi-site sales support, technical support, consultation, assessment, architecture, and design for all phases of IPT WAN, LAN, Cisco UC and Wireless (Cisco/Meraki) deployments. Specific technology focus included geo-redundant Data Centers, Routing, Switching, SBCs, DNS, DHCP, POE, QOS, RPS, SRST, UPS, Cisco Unified Communication Manager running on B/C Series Chassis, Presence including Jabber IM and Voice, Unified Mobility, BYOD, Cisco Unity Connection with HA, Unified Contact Center Express with HA, and virtualized environments running on VMware.
Team Lead, Converged Network Engineer, Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Responsible for sales support, project management, training, technical design, and engineering direction to a globally based sales, design, implementation and escalation team in support of all phases of implementation for Cisco Unified Communications Manager with RIM’s Unified Communications based Mobile Voice System Platform (MVS).
- Specific Team responsibilities included working with detailed CSS/Partitions configurations, SIP Trunks, SIP/H.323 Gateways, MTPs, DSPs, Transcoding and QOS as well as other advanced features of Cisco Communications Manager to achieve successful integrations.
Senior UC and VoIP Consultant/Instructor
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Implementation Manager/Engineer responsible for leadership, oversight and management of 15+ Senior Cisco R&S, Security, and Voice Engineers with regards to design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, NEC, and other NexusIS vendor products.
- Provided engineering sales and training support internally and externally in order to grow the newly organized Cisco practice.
Unity Enterprise Systems Engineer, Trainer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Responsible for all phases of sales support, engineering, consulting, training, and project management including but not limited to product demonstration, network installation, systems installation, product support, and telephony integrations for pilot (POC) and production integrations of Unity Unified Messaging to Microsoft Exchange and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Microsoft NOC Operations Engineer/Analyst
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Corporation’s World Wide Web Site using CA-Unicenter, Compaq Insight Manager (CIM), and various other network monitoring tools. Worked directly with WAN/LAN, DBA, Hardware, and Software Teams to provide time critical solutions to connectivity and content delivery issues.