As a BA/QA Analyst, effective in formulating requirements based on end - user needs and has strong understanding in various Software Quality Assurance principles such as Functional testing, Automation testing, Performance testing, Regression testing and ETL testing. In addition to analysis and testing, have been involved in all the phases of software development lifecycle such as build, implementation and client training. Adapts easily to a demanding environment, excellent communication skills, enterprising attitude and work ethics.
Languages: Siebel 8.0 (Partner Manager), JAVA, J2SE, PL/SQL, HTML.
Databases: SQL Server, MS SQL, IBM Doors 9.3
Tools: Fogbugz, Siemens Polarion ALM, HPALM, QTP, QC, TOAD, SVNLoad Runner, WinRunner, Trained in ETL.
OS/ Environment: Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP, UNIX, LINUX, QC, QTP, Eclipse.
Confidential, Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Worked with Bracco Client in analyzing and documenting the requirements.
- Effectively communicated across the Teams and delivered those requirements.
- Responsible for creating high-level and low-level detailed testing design documentation, accurately mapping business requirements
- Responsible for creating and executing Software Verification Protocols for the Panel GUI software, ICB simulator, Service App software.
- Responsible for generating Traceability Matrices and creating Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Results and Test Reports in IBM Doors database.
- Participated in the Daily scrum meetings, Sprint review discussions to track issues.
- Involved in the validation of MRI and CardioGen software tools which help in monitoring the commands and responses of the equipment.
- Responsible for Creating Test Data, Performing Test Environment Validations, Executing Manual Test Scripts in Doors and Polarion tools and Defect logging in FogBugz.
- Participated in Go-Live activities.
Confidential, Florham Park, New Jersey
Business Analyst/ Siebel QA Analyst
- Captured analyzed and documented requirements and then effectively communicated and delivered those requirements.
- Analyzed system requirements/designs to create test conditions and expected results.
- Created high quality and comprehensive test script documents for test execution in Quality Center.
- Proficient in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), negative and acceptance (UAT) Testing and Data Validation.
- Worked with developers and test leads to resolve issues with developed scripts and verify application functionality.
- Responsible for creating high-level and low-level detailed testing design documentation, accurately mapping business requirements into Siebel functionality.
- Responsible for performance testing of Partner Manager Application using in depth analysis of BC/Applet Search Specifications and Sort Specifications, PDQ, Siebel Table Indexes.
- Unit testing new functionality as per the solution design.
- Responsible for defect tracking, Resolution and Impact Analysis using Mercury Quality Center.
- SOP’s preparation.
- Expert Knowledge of Quality Center Testing Tool.
- Extensive working experience with Test Planning, Test Execution and Test Results Analysis.
- Created and Pro-actively tracked defects when functionality deviates from expectations.
- Created Test data and Performed Test Environment Validations.
- Created and Executed SQL Test scripts for data validation.
- Participated in Go-Live Support by validating the Production Environment.
- Knowledge in automated testing tools, QTP, WinRunner and Load Runner
Software QA Engineer
- Worked as QA Analyst on three modules Help Desk, Registration, Outpatient management.
- Participated in Business Requirements Review.
- Worked on Test Objectives and detail oriented Test Plans for every module.
- Closely worked with Development and Test Leads to fill in the loose any ends.
- Conducted Reviews for the Test Objectives and Test Plans.
- Executed the Test plans during the Regression cycle while constantly refining the Test Plans.
- Worked on browser Compatibility Tests.
- Developed Core modules of the Application.
- Developed Test Approach and Test Cycle
- Created Test Data and Test Cases.