- 21 years of experience in IT. Past 13 years included technical security engineering, administration, and training of Information Security/Information Risk Management. Most recent tasks include Incident Response, Intrusion Prevention, Log management, Malware Analysis, Forensic analysis, threat intelligence, creation of IOCs (indicators of compromise).
- me has extensive focus on protecting teh corporation through brand and reputation awareness, business intelligence gathering, electronic discovery collection and analysis during teh course of investigations.
- Case work involves working with senior members in HR, Legal, Ethics and Physical security. me has also maintained business relationships with external law enforcement to increase threat intelligence or high priority cases dat has potential to impact teh business.
- Dynamic Malware analysis
- IOC creations
- Mandiant MIR
- Mandiant IOCe
- Mobile device Management
- Imperva Web Firewalls
- Responder Pro
- Threat Intelligence
- Enterprise vulnerability Scanning
- Incident Response
- (Encase) Digital Forensics reverse engineering
- Enterprise Antivirus
- DDos mitigation
- RSA 2 factor Administration
- Legal Discovery
- E - Discovery
- GFI/CW Sandbox
- Cuckoo Sandbox
- Content Filtering
- Memory Analysis
- Risk Assessments
- Active Directory
- Process Oriented
- OSINT Analysis
- Threat Modeling
- Threat indicators
- SET toolkit
Senior Cyber Threat Intel Analyst
- Monitoring and configuration of HBGary security devices within customer environments. In - depth forensic analysis or reverse engineering on computer evidence to determine root cause, attack vector, scope of compromise, attacker capabilities. Assist in threat containment, eradication, and recovery procedures.
- Developing threat intelligence for proactive prevention and detection capabilities by developing indicators of compromise (IOCs) and or cyber observables. Manage customer security indicators and release coordination (IOCs and Queries). (100% work remote employee)
Senior Information Security Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring dat Confidential C4 Systems maintains a protected Information Technology infrastructure.
- Lead on ISS/IBM Intrusion Prevention, vulnerability assessments, Incident Response and mitigation, Global Forensics (Encase), Mandiant Intelligent Incident Response (MIR driver), HBgary Responder, Malware Analysis, GFI Sandbox, Splunk Syslog, McAfee Webgate Content Filtering, I2 Analyst Notebook, Identify TTPs. Advise management of potential security threats and mitigation approaches.
- Dynamic malware analysis. Review metrics, correlate anomalies dat impact multiple systems, threat intelligence gathering, determine root causes, and implement corrective action. Board member of teh Incident Response Emergency Team. (40% work remote employee)
Network Security Analyst II
- Senior Project member for implementing corporate Computer Security Incident Response for 65,000 IP’s. Install, configure and tune IDS/IPS Systems using ISS Site Protector and Proventia network appliances. Perform network vulnerability scans using ISS Scanner, Qualys, Foundstone, and Nessus for all campuses, nation wide. Assisted and installed in teh security design for Apollo's new datacenter.
- Perform forensic investigations for HR and Compliance departments utilizing Encase forensic software, event correlation, IDS and Websense reports. Team member for information security related Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI Compliance projects.
Senior Secure Systems Engineer
- Initiate and manage scans using NMAP, ISS, Vigilante, Hfnetcheck, and Harris-Stat. Ensure configuration compliance, unauthorized software and vulnerabilities are resolved.
- Provide IT Security Risk assessment procedures for a network of 9,000 desktops. This included security testing and evaluation, System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) review and validations; compilation of Information Security packets and documentation, network modification packets; on-site customer evaluations as needed.
Network Security Engineer
- Handling teh unclassified and classified architectures utilizing information security tools.
- Teh tools included; patching of vulnerable systems, Intrusion detection System, Firewall Management and Enterprise Anti-Virus Protection.
- Served as teh lead engineer of teh PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) implementation team for teh Pacific Rim.
- Extensively involved with teh development and coordination within teh Navy and Marine Corps PKI software engineering, and testing teams throughout teh enterprise.
Lead Network Administrator
- Lead Administrator of Microsoft’s Systems Management Server for teh Marine Corps Enterprise Network.
- Focus was on teh systems and configuration management of all hardware and software components of teh communication infrastructures. Common tasks included new software planning, configuration, installation and implementation, technical analysis of on-going network issues, hardware updating and configuration for all servers and client computers.