- Highly skilled technical leader wif extensive PLM expertise using NX, CATIA and Teamcenter.
- Developed and delivered TEMPeffective NX 7.5 and CATIA V5 training.
- Proven ability to lead complex projects for teh delivery of PLM solutions.
- Strong technical skills wif teh ability to quickly understand and handle complexity leading to reduced time to problem resolution.
- Demonstrated success as a design group leader.
- Extensive experience managing people and budgets wif profit - loss responsibility in an engineering and manufacturing environment for teh Automotive, Transportation and Aerospace industries.
- Teamcenter Engineering.
- CATIA V5,
- M/S Project
- NX7.5, NX8.5
- M/S Visio
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Provides NX 7.5 training courses for Fiat/Chrysler users transitioning from CATIA.
- Delivers NX 7.5 training in Modeling, Assemblies, Drafting, Mechanical Freeform, Mechanical Routing, and Synchronous Modeling.
- Delivers Teamcenter overview and provides NX training wif Teamcenter Integration.
- Provides Confidential NX Certification Consultation.
- Developed CATIAV5 to NX5 transition courseware for GM designers
- Delivered five CATIA V5 to NX5 transition courses.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Developed NX7.5 training courseware for Confidential Pre-Engineering Program
- Delivered NX7.5 training including feature modeling, assembly modeling and drafting
- Developed and delivered an NX-CATIA Hybrid training course leveraging teh similarities between teh CATIA and NX sketcher.
Confidential, Warren, MI
NX - CATIA Adjunct Instructor
- Developed NX7.5 Advanced Modeling courseware which includes Mechanical Freeform, Advanced Assemblies and Sheet Metal Modeling
- Developed NX courseware for Confidential ’s Designers Helping Designers training program
- Provided training for basic and intermediate NX7.5 and CATIA V5 classes
Confidential, Livonia, MI
- Provided NX training support for basic and intermediate NX classes
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
Technical Delivery Manager
- Managed teh Detroit Diesel / MTU Teamcenter Engineering migration project. Successfully migrated 65,000 parts from Detroit Diesel to their MTU affiliate. Developed a series migration tools to automate teh process
- Implemented teh PLM training plan utilizing Confidential Learning Advantage(LA). Utilizing teh LA Teamcenter self paced training tool, Microsoft Virtual PC and remote structured mentoring sessions, 50 students were trained saving $350K. dis technique can be applied to other PLM training requirements
- Identified, hired and managed PLM resources. dis included Teamcenter architects, consultants and developers utilized to support teh EDS PLM Practice.
- Led teh effort to integrate teh PLM Practice team wif offshore resources. Established procedures to identify, acclimate and manage offshore resources. Utilization of offshore resources on PLM engagements resulted in 60% savings in resource expenses. Managed teh three month Owens-Illinois Windchill migration wif remote offshore resources.
- Established and managed teh EDS PLM Practice Model Office. Teh Model Office is a working example of a PLM environment utilizing teh latest versions of Confidential PLM Software including Teamcenter Engineering and NX. It is used for demonstrations and training.
- Assisted wif teh EDS PLM Digital Maturity (DMM) assessment at Delphi. Teh results of teh Delphi assessment were utilized to create Delphi’s PLM roadmap improvement plan.
- Maintained ISO 9001 standard by training and mentoring my team in teh Quality Management System, conducting monthly internal compliance audits and supporting bi-annual external compliance audits.
- Provided management, people care, P&L and Budget.