- Seeking position in Network Engineering Where Excellent Programming, Troubleshooting, Analytical and Technical skills can add values to operation.
- Knowledge of LTE, CDMA.
- Knowledge of Access list configurations for Network Security.
- Detailed Knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP and ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
- Basics of IPv6 configuration.
- Clear understandings of Telecommunications protocols like MPLS and VPN.
- Configuration knowledge of NAT and PNAT/PAT.
- Detailed knowledge of Network devises like Hubs, Router, Switches, and Access points.
- In depth knowledge of IP addressing schemes.
- Hands - on configuration and experience in setting up Cisco routers to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers.
- Proficiency in configuration of VLAN setup on various Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Comprehensive knowledge of techniques and methodologies of RF Design, microwave circuit design and wireless standards.
- Extensive knowledge of feature performance analysis, electronics design, radio frequency design, and analog systems.
- Worked on design, prototyping and testing of RF circuitry.
Routers: 1700, 1800, 2800, 2600 and 3640.
Cisco switches: Catalyst 3560, 2960, 3750, 3850, 2911.
Software and Skills: Visual Basic for Application, Zigbee, Matlab, Keil, Modelsim, Multisim, PSpiece, puTTY, GNS3, Cisco Packet Tracer, Riverbed, DOS Box, Electrical schematics and PCB Design, Analog and Digital circuit design, Basic PCB soldering.
Languages: User knowledge of C, C++, VHDL, Verilog, Microcontroller programming
LAN Technologies: VLAN, VTP, Inter-VLAN Routing, STP, RSTP, PVST, HSRP, GLBP, Ethernet, Port security.
WAN Technology: Frame Relay.
Network Management: SNMP v2, Solar winds.
Wireless Standards: GSM, GPRS, TDMA, FDMA, CDMA, CSMA/CD, IEEE802.11 (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth, Access Point, Sensor Networks.
Computing abilities: Windows, Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Hardware abilities: Circuit and component testing and analyzing, BTS, analog RF, RF\Antenna integration, Network cabling.
- Motion Learning For Humanoid Robots: Project Leader of the Team Responsible for Teaching Darwin-op (Humanoid Robot) Human Motion and Gestures. Developing Algorithm for Trajectory Control Using Inverse Kinematics. Implementing DMP (Dynamic Movement Primitives) Techniques to Adapt Movements of the Robots According To the Change in Surroundings.
- Project on 8 Point Fast Fourier Transform Implementation using fast and Reduced Multiplication Technique using the Verilog language in VLSI subject.
- Project on SPY Robot using DTMF Technology: The Robot sense the optical changes with the help of sensor circuit, which is made up of infrared transmitter and receiver. It performs the operations according to the command from cellphone. It can be used as a metal detector by placing a metal detector in robot.
- Midterm project work: Shadow Detector: Project can be used to count the persons or objects going through the point using shadow on LED.
- Attended IEEE seminar “Cloud, Storage, Big Data, and Security future in Financial Services” by Mr. Motti Finkelstein, Managing Director and CTO from Confidential Group at FDU.
- Presented an IEEE paper in class at c.k. pithawalla college of engineering and Technology on "Design of position feedback controller for vehicle lateral motion".
- Attended 2-day Hands on Training Program on Virtual Instrumentation and LAB View.