- Detail oriented, results driven IT specialist with a proven track record in system support within a diverse environment.
- I have the ability to take ownership of multiple projects from start to finish amidst constantly changing priorities.
- Heavy experience with laptop and PC repair including but not limited to full laptop disassembly, RAID configurations, disaster recovery and imaging .
- Extensive Desktop support ranging from simple email issues to LAN or WAN failures.
Operating Systems: Server 2008 R2, Server 2003 R2, SBS 2008, Exchange 2007, 2010, Mac OSX, Linux/Unix, Fedora, Windows 9x, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Applications & Software: Hyper V, VMware, MDT, WDS, Microsoft Office Suite 2010 & earlier, Symantec Ghost, Backup Exec, Light speed Filter, Open Office, Acronis True Image, Outlook 2010 and earlier, Zimbra, Virtual PC, IE, Firefox, Mac - mail
Hardware: Cisco 2600 series routers, Catalyst Switches, D-Link DSL routers, Encore DSL routers, Linksys Wireless routers, Dell PC’s & Laptops, Lenovo Thinkcentre Desktops, T420 & T430 Laptops
Protocols: PPPoE, TCP/IP, FTP, OSPF, SSH, SSL, Telnet, ICMP
Confidential, Mamaroneck, NY
- Manage the creation of users and groups in Active Directory
- Manage user mailboxes within exchange 2010
- Responsible for 1200 + machines across 5 sites-including 200 laptops
- Oversee and maintain enterprise of 30 servers and a 300 user staff across a 5 building campus
- Managed crew of 5 during a summer rollout of 800 machines across two campuses
- Created and deployed multiple win 7images on all machines across 5 locations
- Met expected deadlines for imaging of entire district each summer
- Manage all Cisco switches throughout the campuses (20+), updating configs, adding Vlans etc.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Systems Support Technician
- Systems Technician responsible for server collocation, internet, e-mail access
- Server, PC, Laptop setup/maintenance and repair
- Provide desktop assistance via phone, remote connection & on site
- Responsible for remote administration/maintenance of multiple Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2 Systems
- Assisted in the deployment of exchange 2007 at client site
- Built and Deployed multiple domain controllers for client sites, as well as configuring domains and network infrastructure
- Implemented DFS Replication between client domain controllers for data redundancy, eliminating single point of failure and in turn saving client additional hardware costs
- Setting up client backups and performing restoration of data when necessary
- Daily monitoring of client routers, PPoE sessions, line connectivity and bandwidth usage
- Administration of Zimbra mail server handling multiple domains
Confidential, Elmsford, NY
Quality Control Technician
- Promoted from R&D Chemist to Quality Control engineer
- Maintain databases for customer and lab data
- Scan Certificates of Analysis’ and batch records into database
- Receive, log and analyze incoming products
- Utilize Microsoft office suite extensively
- Supervise teams during pilot and first production batches
- Several Formulations launched to market
- Quickly respond to changing client needs while meeting necessary deadlines
- Create product ingredient lists for domestic and international requirements
- Oversee OTC drug batches to ensure strict accordance to procedure and quality