Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Data Security Analyst
- Member of change control as it related to security of the system access
- Subject matter expert for data loss prevention and system encryption. Improved security by 5%.
- Lead companywide technical training and application support for 500+ employees.
- Establish end - user operational policies and procedures, and created accountability processes.
- Serve as the primary data point for internal and external auditing processes, including third-party data for quarterly and annual reports.
- Security Architect for the companies MHS system (responsible for all service account/profiles related to vendor’s processes for system updates
- Participated in yearly training for Code of Conduct, & HIPAA training
- Participated in training of all new help desk member related to proper security procedures for end user access
Security Analyst / Administrator
- Responsible for global provisioning/de-provisioning access for 20,000+ users for: Active Directory, AS/400, Unix, Lotus Notes, Oracle databases, internal applications, shared drives, distribution lists, conference rooms, admin rights, VPN.
- Monitored system security to maintain protection and align processes with corporate objectives, including review of security certification, configuration plans, and risk compliance.
- Cross-platform provisioning and system orientation for incoming employees. Key contact for quarterly auditing controls.
- Participated as part of team in updating documentation, working with HR on newly defined business process for incorporation, requirements gathering, communicating expectations and timelines.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Go-to leader for comprehensive technical support for network applications serving all in-house users and departments.
- Managed Confidential pharmaceutical account, and supervised its migration to new IBM system.
- Performed automation and disaster recovery support for federal sector clients including General Dynamics and Raytheon.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Managed three onsite AS/400’s and one offsite AS/400.
- Achieved in AS/400 lights out environment, managing three production systems and all-inclusive testing department within multiple environments, including upgrades and engineering reviews.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes