Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Sr. DevOps Ansible Systems Engineer
- Contribute Ansible playbooks to manage HADOOP clusters for DEV, UAT, PROD
- Troubleshoot and maintain Ansible towers in DEV, UAT, PROD.
- Maintained 3000 + RHEL 4 - 7 and Oracle Linux (5-7.2), Ubuntu (12.04 LTS - 16.04 LTS) servers which includes performance, security remediation, installs, upgrades and 24/7 support.
- Maintain and improve Ansible playbooks 3000+ HADOOP Cluster.
- Create Ansible playbooks to upgrade and maintain servers for different business units in company.
- Created playbooks to role out icloud drive. Created playbooks to do mainaince task in there cloud environment
Sr. DevOps Cloud Systems Engineer
- Python, bash, YAML, configuring Ansible Playbooks and Java for Development, UAT (User Acceptance Testing “QA”), and Production environments.
- Created a Vagrant box for easier interface to secure environments with pem keys for Engineers.
- Used ServiceNow for Service Management and CA Agile Management for Development Ops.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Responsible for VOD programming, trouble resolution, escalations, builds, operations and maintenance of infrastructure systems, applications and equipment used in the provisioning and delivery of Interactive Video and Application Services including provisioning servers, video - on-demand server and storage arrays, reporting databases, entertainment and information applications, back-office integration systems, monitoring and management tools. rolled out VOD in there cloud environment to utilize CDN for better video delivery using mostily Amazon AWS and Microsoft azure because of hybrid environment of both Microsoft and unix/linux environments
- Risk management/assessment and remediation of security policies for systems during change control window
- Work with cross Platform teams and vendors to retain performance stability in the integrated infrastructure. Utilize multiple tools in a VMware heterogeneous environment and Cisco UCS via CIMC and EC.
- Implemented large scale splunk deployment and utilize reporting to troubleshoot problems before major outage occured
- Provide infrastructure application performance support for change management, implementation of upgrades, O/S, system, video DB, Set Top Box, Mobile Device provisioning, storage performance, optimization support and monitoring.
- Maintain and Systems administration of video source mapping, content encryption, and channel lineups for digital services while maintaining analyzing reports for storage and system capacity reliability based on Confidential Cable Video Guidelines and procedures.
- Engineering support for Cisco Draco, DNCS, RCAS, VSM, Cicso USRM, CDSM/Vaults/Streamers, ADS, TSB, MBO, ETAG Streamer, Sectamus and Puppet servers Linux, Unix and Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 R2. Support all Regions: PacWest, Hawaii, NYC, Texas, Carolinas, Midwest, Southeast and Northeast.
Sr. Security Engineer
- Information Security Technology, technical policy review and enhancements.
- Manage the security for Amazon AWS environment for Security operations.
- Network Security, Security Operations, and Security engineering. risk management/assessment and remediation of security policies
- Engineering and support of Information Security Technologies including HP ArcSight SIEM, Application Security, Vulnerability, and other systems including Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 R2.. implemented configured and maintains radius in the LAB/Dev environment and push to production, this was used for security appliance installed and configured freenas for backend for VMware data stores for Dev Environment
- RSA archer Lead Security Engineer for Support
- Tibco spotfire Sr Security Engineer for support
- IT Security Data Warehouse for all database to be used in an environment for querying data from different databases
- Administer Service Now for service management and did all the upgrades and patches on servers.
Senior Systems Administrator
- risk management/assessment and remediation planning with lob
- Build servers, physical and virtual, built configured and maintain clustered servers (RedHat RHEL 4 - 7), Symantec, Oracle RAC, forklift servers, closed Data centers.
- Security remediation on cross platform servers and vendor security remediation on application platforms like powerbroker and other applications
- Assisted and configured palo alto PA-7000 for dmz project
- SAN and NAS admin Netapp, Hitachi, HP, and EMC. Security audit remediation s
- Change control coordination for different projects
- Unix(AIX, Solaris), Linux( RHEL 4-7),, VMware, windows Physical and Virtual Decom admin
- Maintain current systems and rolled out project next gen server, work flow
- Researched tested and implemented monitoring solution.
- Managed hybrid cloud IAAS of (EMC vcloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS for different lines of business
- Integration with teams between hybrid cloud chp environment (IaaS, PaaS,BaaS and SaaS)
- Implemented scripts windows: powershell, wsh,vb, linux: bash, perl, ksh for sql, backup, systems, and applications
- Maintain and manage an operational Windows and Linux environment consisting of physical and Virtual systems in cloud environment
- Implemented SSO for jira and jenkins, load-balancing wip, set up FDNS, upgraded and maintain web services on both iis and apache
- Work with Developers to architect and enhance applications
- Setup Nagios to monitor and splunk servers for log aggregation which was used for reporting and system performance and plan for future capacity and scaling.
- Architected, implement, and was Database administration test,qa,prod and hot spare,of sql 2008, two x 2 node sql cluster with mirror between cluster
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes