Telecommunications Engineer with extensive experience in documenting, implementing, monitoring, repairing, and supporting Linux, UNIX, and Windows based Telecommunications systems, services, and applications to meet enterprise business requirements. Knowledge and experience working with LAN and WAN topologies and their integration with VOIP systems. Having the ability to strategize and implement solutions for customers based on these technologies. Utilize exceptional customer service skills providing systems administrative support, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and network connectivity problems in 24/7 operational environments.
TECHNICAL - EXPERIENCE:
Red Hat Linux
Zoom Call Recording
Cisco UCCX scripting
Confidential, Benbrook, TX
Lead UC Engineer
- Provided engineering and support on Cisco UCC Platforms including CUCM, CUC, UCCX, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP and SIP) Utilized.
- Engineer, configure and lead the design and deployment of all Unified Communications Call Center projects.
- Involved in daily maintenance of version 11.5 Cisco CM and Unity systems. Including troubleshooting of Cisco’s 69XX and Polycom VOIP physical phones.
- Finesse troubleshooting and support
- Jabber 11.x troubleshooting and support
- Calabrio Voice Recording support.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Provided engineering and support on Confidential PBX, Cisco UC and Contact Center Platforms including CUCM, CUC, UCCX, voice gateways, voice circuits (IP and/or TDM)Utilized.
- Responsible for system management, maintenance, and trouble shooting of Boulder Community Health’s Telecommunications infrastructure including servers such as Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, and Cisco UCCX.
- Engineer, configure and lead the design, configuration and deployment of all Unified Communications infrastructure projects.
- Configure/troubleshoot/build profiles, etc. in a Cisco CUCM, UCCX solution
- Involved in daily maintenance of version 9.1 Cisco CM, and Unity systems. Including troubleshooting of Cisco’s 69XX and Polycom VOIP physical phones.
- Troubleshoot Ethernet networks and interfaces to resolve VOIP problems.
- Analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Punched down Ethernet and Analog cables to Termination Blocks.
- Designed, implemented, managed, and troubleshot Cisco Unified Communications Systems, including Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, and Contact Center Express(UCCX).
- Assess, design and document technical requirements supporting business/RFP needs.
- Installed new VG350 Voice Gateways into existing IP telephony system.
- Installed and maintained Zoom call recording system.
- Upgraded Voice Gateway Router 29XX IOS packages.
- Worked extensively with Cisco Analog installation and troubleshooting for VG 350’s and ATA 187and 190 worked with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real - Time Transport Protocol (RTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), and H323
- Performed face to face and troubleshooting with Boulder Community Telephone users and UCCX agents.
- Developed Telecom projects from initial concept to functioning system. Lead such efforts for Cisco VOIP projects across the BCH enterprise and utilized the three main Cisco VOIP products (CUCM, Unity, and UCCX).
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Utilized Remedy and Clarify Ticketing systems for receiving tickets and dispatching of trouble tickets of field technicians worldwide.
- Responsible for system maintenance and trouble shooting of Level 3’s Open Architecture network including servers such as Confidential CMS supervisor, Confidential Intuity Audix, Definity Audix, Confidential Octel 250, Confidential Wallboards, Microsoft Lync, Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity, and Cisco ICM.
- Perform moves, adds, and changes on Confidential PBX, Cisco CUCM, Microsoft Lync, and Nortel PBX’s.
- Performed routing changes to Cisco CUBES and troubleshot problems that arose from routing VOIP failures.
- Supported multiple sip/H323/PRI links within Level 3’s network architecture.
- Performed system health checks on Confidential CMS Unix system. Performed password resets, processor tests, and backups.
- Involved in daily maintenance of version 7 Cisco CM, and Unity systems. Including troubleshooting of Cisco’s 79XX and Polycom VOIP physical phones.
- Troubleshot Ethernet networks and interfaces to resolve VOIP problems.
- Ran Ethernet cables to Termination Blocks and panels.
- Performed face to face and troubleshooting with Level3 Telephony customers.
- Monitored performance of all of Confidential telecommunications system across entire planet. Worked with other technicians and Senior Engineers to quickly resolve telecommunications troubles in a timely fashion in order to meet strict SLA’s
- Install PBX hardware and software for Confidential S8XXXX installations. Rack mount servers, cabling, and connect analog circuits. Connect cables for T-1 circuits and Digital phones. Punch down as needed cables for Digital, VOIP, and analog phones.
- Assist local contacts in programming and provisioning of sets to customer specific requirements. Troubleshoot outstanding issues to resolution.
- Administered Microsoft Lync communications system. Performed MACD, troubleshooting, and configuration of dial plan for Microsoft Lync.
- Involved in projects to upgrade ACD groups and improve BSR route patterns,
- Monitored Level 3’s TDM PBX’s across the planet. Involved troubleshooting, designing Vectors and maintenance of these products
Confidential, New York, New York
- Position involved 100 percent travel to Confidential across the country to install new phone systems.
- Required high level face to face customer service skills and the art of diplomacy.
- Install PBX hardware and software for Confidential S8300D Linux Server installations.
- Rack mount servers, cabling, and connect analog circuits.
- Connect cables for T-1 circuits and Digital phones.
- Punch down as needed cables for Digital, VOIP, and analog phones.
- Install, register, and configure new Confidential 9600 series VOIP Telephone sets.
- Assist local contacts in programming and provisioning of sets to customer specific requirements.
- Troubleshoot outstanding issues to resolution.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Environmental Provisioning- Installed server racks, cages, and network cabling from service provider to the customer equipment.
- Provided remote hands support for Confidential equipment.
- These duties included installation of new server and new server components, and replacement of defective servers and server components.
- Components included Cisco switches, Nortel passports cards, and Cisco routers.
- Installed software media on Cisco routers and switches and performed basic hardware troubleshooting on all types of circuits within the Kaiser network.
- Position involved the use of skills in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Confidential Telephony Servers running many different versions of Red Hat Linux.
- Supported Kaiser’s Video conferencing system. Was responsible for reliable functioning of Video conferencing applications.
- Responsibilities included hardware within video conference circuits running on Nortel Passport T-1 links. Was also involved in migrating Video services from Nortel to IP based trunking
- Supported Kaiser’s Nice voice recording system. Was responsible for Move, adds, and changes, plus wiring.
- Programmed and repaired Cisco Catalyst routers and switches.
- Supported Octel 250 voice messaging systems. Was responsible for repair and maintenance of 15 Octel sites. Supported Kaiser's Confidential PBX systems ranging from Prologic G3si systems to S8500 CM systems
- Performed on call support for Kaiser Permanente. Provided problem analysis and resolution of problems related to complex system issues was involved in job search
Confidential, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Performed Linux patch deployment for all versions of Confidential Messaging products.
- Troubleshot Linux hardware and software issues to resolution. On a daily basis was on command line using vi to diagnose problems within Linux system.
- Troubleshot Linux process issues to resolution. This involved using the top command and the kill command to a great extent.
- Ensured Linux file system status as sane. Further troubleshooting involved finding large files or thousands of small files that impacted service.
- Messaging Lab Manager with responsibilities including networking, data backup, cabling, and maintenance of more than 20 lab messaging and PBX servers.
- Ensured that messaging systems met business needs for reliability, performance, and security for Fortune 500 companies. Averaged over 70 Modular Messaging cases closed per month in a very challenging environment.
- Responded to alerts or emergency issues providing Tier 3 support during normal business hours and when on-call.
- Repeatedly one of the top split call takers and case managersaveraging over supporting Modular Messaging.
- Migrated servers and workstations from SCO UNIX to RedHat Linux.
- Performed maintenance and failure analysis on Intuity Audix, LX Audix, Definity Audix, and IA770 Audix. Supported CD, Magneto-Optical, and Magnetic tape based installations, upgrades.
- Performed troubleshooting and installation of Confidential Modular Messaging on Windows/Linux Servers. Modular Messaging is a voice mail application that runs on a minimum of one Unix server and one Windows server that are communicate with each other through a TCP/IP link. Worked extensively in troubleshooting TCP/IP link issues using skills acquired through CCNA . Throughout my career at Confidential dealt with network issues that include LAN and WAN topologies.
- Monitored Confidential products such as Definity G3sr, Prologic, and Call Manger(CM) series S8300, S8400, S8500, and S8700, Intuity Audix, Intuity LX, Modular Messaging
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes