- A strategic and innovative IT leader who drives performance and continuous improvement on Financial & ERP, Sales & Distribution, B2C, B2B, CRM, EDI, EDMS, BI and Data Warehouse.
- Proven record of success in managing technical teams onsite and offshore to provide technical and business solutions with a can - do attitude.
- Partner with business to maintain an excellent relationship with third parties, customers and vendors while transforming business processes to meet management budget, maximizing values and simulating growth.
- Visionary/Strategic Planning
- CRM, Finance, ERP, SCM, EDI, BI & DW
- Budgetary Cost Control
- e-Commerce, IP, Digital Assets & Royalties
- Global Shared Services/Outsourcing
- IT Security, Risk & Data Management
- Solution Architect/Software Development
- Data Center & Disaster Recovery
- IT Project Management & Lean Six Sigma Process
- Agile, SDLC, COBIT, ITIL, PCI, SOX
- Continue to revitalize company AX 2009 ERP system and SPS Commerce EDI for B2B and dot com business.
- Managed and built Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing applications using Tableau & MS tools.
- Implemented FileHold & KOFAX Document Management Solutions improving business process efficiency.
- Conducted Dynamic 365 for Finance & Operations proofs of concept (POC) for US, UK and Australia.
- Continue to reduce data center operational costs and improve IT skill competencies & business efficiency.
Vice President-Information Technology
- Managed multi-dimensional IT business teams of 6 in-house IT staffs and 30+ offshore team members to innovate new software developments.
- Doubling sales on the e-Commerce website while building data center and overseeing network operations.
- Upgraded the backend ERP system to handle line item planning and gang printing to optimize production and shipping cost savings by 45% and expand on-time delivery by 99.98%.
- Redefined Business Intelligence for Marketing Sales Analytics, Quality & Operations Metrics by amplifying our business growth and productivity via customer segmentation and B2B system integration.
- Saved half a million dollars a year by optimizing IT and business processes and operating procedures while aligning service providers’ approaches with corporate objectives.
- Managed agile software development and data center creating a high-performance platform 24/7.
- Navigated business vision, team formation, product design, and Proofs of Concept to cutting-edge business transformations.
- Fostered interface development of SaaS Web Music Portal with implementation of e-Licensing, contents management and mobile download globally.
Vice President-Information Technology Worldwide
- Effectively led 80+ on-shore/offshore team advancing business value that grew from $30 million a year to one generating over half a billion dollar a year.
- Built the World Advanced Music Publishing System with formalized shared service data center and network infrastructure worldwide.
- Devised copyright split information, on-line registration, royalty income allocation system, and contract briefing system.
- Registered millions of songs and copyrights in Eastern Europe, Asia and Latin companies resulting in 50% revenue increase and licensing awareness.
- Innovatively converted source applications from multi-platforms into a global shared service system by merging all Warner and Chappell companies’ systems worldwide.
- Consolidated IT operations, networks infrastructure to regional hubs for impressive financial savings and increased productivity.
- Successfully established JDE Financial and Distribution System for 7 hub-countries.
- Built System Integration, Global Multi-Currency, Business Intelligence and Dashboard for Decision Making and Global e-Tracking to position for company growth.
- Implemented an Enterprise Records Management Workflow Imaging System and COLD e-Discovery resulting 100% improvement in business process efficiency and productivity.
- Motivated team members resulting in high performance and high retention.
- Executed and met all project deadlines while supervising resources in diverse, cultural and time zone differences.
- Established an efficient outsourcing foundation for the company to lower IT expenditures, and heighten service and quality.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes
- Sr. Big Data Engineer/DevOps Architect/Assoc Director, Software Development Resume
- Security / Active Directory and Azure Admin Resume New York City
- Active Directory and Messaging Administrator Resume Houston, TX
- Director of Client Services Resume Cleveland, Ohio
- Administrative Assistant to Executive Director - IT Resume