- Ten years’ experience in optical engineering. Solid background in optical design, analysis and test in different optical systems in mass production industry.
- Hand - on experiences of optical equipment, devices in Lab and clean room.
- Software and design tools: Zemax, Matlab, C/C++, Labview, Six Sigma tools etc.
- Excellent time management, teamwork, organizational skills.
Senior Optical Engineer
- Using software such as Zemax and ImageJ to design and analysis medical optical devices.
- Working on optical simulation, performing optical test with light source, lens system and cameras etc.
- Playing a lead role on mechanical, electrical and optical specification edition and FDA, FCC certification for mass production.
- Following development timeline, work with cross-functional teams to find out root cause and provide solutions for different issues. Set up meetings, contact different vendors and make purchase with tradeoff between cost and qualities.
Display System Engineer
- Involve and lead in laser projector system design with laser optical theory and software such as Zemax, C++. Design laser projector with Zemax non-sequential ray tracing, merit function and tolerancing. Analyze light propagation such as laser beam profile, laser power, spectrum, lens MTF, distortion, camera noise and other image qualities such as brightness, contrast, uniformity, color gamut, flicker, speckle etc.
- Design contrast enhancement screens for laser projector with special geometrical fine structure and laser wavelength selection methods.
- Take lead on laser projector light source power distribution analysis with designed optical measurement system and software to meet FDA safety standards requirement which is related to human eyes hazards from exposure to strong laser light.
- Hand on experiences of different optical components such as RGB laser diodes, lens, light tunnel, diffusor, polarizer, beam splitter and LCOS display imager used in laser projector.
- Design different measurement stations with electrical-optical equipment such as Ocean optics, YOKOGAWA spectrum meter, photo-diode detector, power meters, Spiricon, Nikon, Canon cameras, colorimeter, oscilloscopes and Multimeter etc. to collect electrical and optical data and find out their effects to image quality.
- Based on customer’ optical requirement, developed new techniques for display optical design analysis and test.
- Involved in display optical design with software like ASAP. Simulate Led light source, light guide plate, diffuser film, BEF, DBEF, polarizer film, LCD etc. Built mechanical, electrical and optical specifications. Analyzed optical performance such as brightness, contrast, uniformity, color, cross- talk, graylevel linearity, flicker etc. on LCD screen.
- Based on required focal length, F#, CCD, CMOS photo-detector size, resolution, Designed Confidential kindle fire, fire phone cameras lens with Zemax. Research was focused on lens construction with different surface, radius, thickness and materials. Performed optimization to minimize geometrical and color aberrations. Worked on tolerance analysis and studied camera image qualities such as sharpness, MTF, distortions etc. Tested camera image qualities such as sharpness, MTF, distortion with Imatest.
- Used software such as Matlab, Labview, C/C++ to control optical, electrical equipment and built point, area and view-angle automated test systems to measure optical data.(Controlled equipment including Eink device, LCD device, PR680 spectrometer, CA310 color analyzer, Basler camera, Radiant-Zemax camera, Newmark 3 dimension rotary stages, DCR IV Light source, LRS462 light source, Agilent power supply, Test equity temperature Chamber, thermal chuck, ColorMunki, signal generators, collimators, alignment telescopes etc)
- Communicated with different suppliers, vendors for all kinds of problems related to display test, analysis and design.
- Worked for LCD quality control with six sigma standard.
- Tested LCD displays and got data such as luminance, color coordination, transmittance, reflectance, response time, contrast, flicker, uniformity, crosstalk etc.
- Collected and analyzed data to provide improvement advice for display design.
- Responsible for LCD quality control respecting to reliability, stability and serviceability.
- In LCD design process, acted as a two-way conduit for information transfer between Confidential and different suppliers such as PTO, AUO in Taiwan, Tianma in China mainland, and TMD in Japan.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes