- Over 20 years of experience as a Systems Engineer and Systems Administrator acting in the roles of an ICM Production Support Engineer, UCCE Production Support Engineer, Microsoft SQL DBA and MCSE Engineer and Nice Systems Administrator. .
- Experience deploying and providing maintenance and support to Cisco ICM
- Background dealing with Complex Call Routing Application Design along with utilizing ITIL principles.
UCCE Upgrade and ICM Scripting consultant
- Assisted Confidential /Caremark with forklift upgrade from versions 8.5 and 9.0 to UCCE/ ICM 11.3 in a hybrid CUCM/ Avaya ACD environment.
- Provided scripting analysis and changes to scripting to migrate to 11.3 system.
- Resolved issues with passing call variable data within current scripting.
- Skilled 7500 agents in over 700 skill groups.
- Assisted in the build out of the UCCE servers on new hardware.
- Assisted in UAT testing and problem resolution.
- Provided day 2 support and issue from upgrade and problem resolution.
- P1 resolutions with cisco TAC and internal Confidential \ Caremark resources.
- Installation of CAD on agent desktops
- Assisted in CUC agent provisioning and voice mailbox build outs.
- Provided Documentation of scripting and agents skilling.
VHT Systems Administrator
- Day two Maintenance of VHT (Team Lead)
- DST management Changes Globally
- New VHT Queue builds to include Taxonomy changes and VDN Monitoring
- Working with ICM Engineer for routing issues troubleshooting.
- ICM troubleshooting and script support
- Avaya ACD VDN troubleshooting and Vector stepping troubleshooting
- Call Analysis to track caller experience and fraud prevention
- Security Patch Maintenance / Reboots and fail over
- Upgrade assistance
- Documenting system
- Project management of VHT
- Working with VHT support center
Sr. UCCE Telecom engineer
- Primary responsibility of being the SME and lead Application support engineer for Rocky Mountain and Poison and Drug Center.
- Providing day to day support of the infrastructure and application development of UCCE 9.1(1) system.
- CUIC Reporting Administrator
- CCMP administration and upgrades
- Finesse gadget development and upgrades and patch maintenance
- Call manger administration and new user onboarding.
- Development of new contact center routing and CVP studio VXML applications.
- Upgrade implementations and bug fixes
- Resolving multiple issues with deployment of system due to incorrect configuration of all UCCE servers in the environment.
- Correction of routing scripting and consult with business for new call routing development.
- Resolution of reporting issues with current CVP Studio application
- Mentoring of JR. Engineers and documentation administration writing of new processes for maintenance and call route development procedures
- Contingency routing development.
- Multi - langue support of multiple applications in 9 languages.
- Leading upgrade to 10.5 of entire environment.
- Works directly with Cisco TAC for problem resolutions
Sr. UCCE Engineer/ Upgrade Engineer
- Primary responsibility to support upgrade and migration of 2 ICM instances into 1 ICM instance from version 7.2(9) an 7.5(10) to ICM 9.2 and UCCE 9.2.
- Migrated 9 of Assurant’s International contact centers and domestic sites from ICM 7.2(9) Peripheral Gateway to ICM 9.2 (10) Peripheral Gateway to consolidate the configuration onto one instance for iteration copy to upgraded 9.2 ICM on new hardware and chassis.
- Migrated 930 agents to upgraded CTIOS 7.5(10) PG with new logins and agent team setups to include custom agent desktop settings.
- Created agent teams and custom agent desktops in CTIOS
- Teamed with data engineers to move from AS/5400/AS/5500 with Gatekeeper Voice Gateways to Cisco 3845 Gateways and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) to SIP.
- Updated ICM dialed numbers to align with new dial plan for CUBE.
- Utilized Cisco ICM Bulk load, Cisco ICM Script Editor export and import tools to migrate ICM data and SQL custom queries to move scripting and ICM data objects to Cisco ICM 7.5.(10) PG on transition instance without the benefit of documentation of production scripting and configuration.
- Completed scripting mediation and enhancements to migrate to ICM 9.2
- Updating of Cisco VXML media server selection logic and conversion of dialed number nodes so to ease in maintenance of scripting.
- Developed documentation of configuration so that Assurant staff can know what objects are configured on platform.
- Developed application questionnaire for internal Assurant business units to ease the process of collection customer requirements for build out of new call flows and CVP prompting.
- Assisted vendor in build out of the ICM 9.2 environment to include the build of the ICM servers and CVP servers.
- Provided daily ticket support and maintenance of customer routing issues and day to day operations issues.
- Provided logs to Cisco TAC for troubleshooting issues related to the PG’s central controller.
- Provided SQL consultative support and architecture design guidance for external customer databases and integration with ICM 9.2 CUIC.
Sr. Contact Center Engineer
- Primary responsibility was to provide consultative support of Cisco design of UCCE Enterprise migration from Nortel Call center to Cisco UCCE 8.5(7).
- Assisted in system design and architecture and sizing recommendations for ICM integration.
- Provided documentation from Cisco and also wrote the UCCE documentation to support the UCCE installation for New York Life support from tier 1-3 and helpdesk staff.
- Assisted in the design of an external MS-SQL customer database integration with Cisco CVP Web services lookups of customer data.
- Provided design specs of customer database and architecture to include the setup of replication services and SSIS job creation.
- Trained staff on administration of phones and wrote procedure for the desktop support teams to support Cisco CTIOS custom desktops and Cisco Extension Mobility.
- Trained CRM staff on Cisco CUIC and provided access to CUIC database for CRM applications.
- Assisted in creation of SQL reports to in Cisco CUIC for reporting and custom dashboards.
Sr. Consulting Engineer
- Primary responsibility was to build UCCE servers for the ICM 8.5 on both UCS chassis and MCS platforms.
- Build out call flows for Confidential customers
- Assisted in migration of call flows from ICM Version 7.5 to import to ICM 8.5 systems to include using the Cisco ICM bulk configuration tools to export call data and ICM scripts using the script Editor export tool then move call flows to new 8.5 platform
- Provided CUIC and web View reporting support.
- Reversed engineered Cisco Web View Reporting templates to provide customer with ICM call data to resolve reporting issues.
- Provided Cisco ICM CVP scripting and call flow design.
- Installed CAD on PG’s and support for CUIC dashboards for agents in CUIC.
- Administered CUIC reports for users.
- Administered new agents in CAD workflows and in Cisco Call Manager and Unity connection 8.5
- Attended and received Cisco CVPD training and received certificate. I can build basic CVP Studio call flows.
- Consulted with customers to build call flows and provided upgrade consultation sessions.
- Strong knowledge in scripting using CVP Micro-applications and setup VXML servers to play media files.
- Troubleshooting of Call Manager, Unity Connection and ICM issues.
- Provided project documentation
Sr. UCCE Engineer / UCCE / CVP/ IP-IVR Applications Developer
- Primary responsibilities were to build IP-IVR and ICM scripting using the Cisco ICM Script editors and IP-IVR CRS editor to create multifunction call flows.
- Coordinate with business units to design call flows.
- Attended Nice Systems NCSA training (Certified Nice Systems Administrator).
- Performed daily system health checks.
- Trained Jr engineers on call flow design and systems administration.
- Provided contact center reporting support in web ICM Web-View
- Provided systems tuning training and provided reboot procedures and systems maintenance.
- Administered ne users in Cisco Call Manger and Unity connection.
- Began pre-planning for upgrade to ICM version 8.5.
- Provided project documents and training of call center personnel on new call flow and agent desktops
UCCE Support / Systems Administration Engineer
- Provided Cisco ICM, UCCM, Unity Connection, and CUC on SRST Administration for Assurant’s 5 cluster UCCE with comprehensive CVP with some sites supporting Avaya G3’s with AES and Map-D, and IBM Edify IVR’s.
- Assisted CTIOS Agent Desktop developers with testing and deploying new CTIOS custom softphone features.
- Assisted CTIOS developer’s in resolving custom softphone issues.
- Resolved multiple performance issues with ICM HDS server’s by making changes to the server’s Windows 2003 operation system and Microsoft SQL 2005 memory changes.
- Installed 5 Exony Web Reporting Servers by installing SQL 2005 64bit workstation and reporting services.
- Performance tuned Exony DB severs to improve performance of quires on the Exony DB servers resolving performance issues with Exony Dashboard applications.
- Assisted in resolving reporting issues with EWFM an internal Assurant reporting platform.
- Began pre-planning of upgrades to the Assurant CUCM and ICME 7.2 and 7.5 environments to version 8.5(4)
- Maintained servers by monitoring performance and drive space and CPU performance.
- Setup Agents in CUCM and Cisco Unity Connection and administered CUC on SRST devices for both domestic and international agents.
- Assisted ICM Application developers in designing call flows that included legacy Avaya ACD to Cisco CVP by assisting in the setup of Translation Routing and Call type reporting.
- Provided recommendation on use of Application Gateway interface VS Cisco ICM CMS interface.
- Assisted in deploying SQL 2008 servers on Windows 2008 64bit platform in virtualized server environment.
- Worked with the Cisco TAC to resolve issues.
- Pulled logs with for the Cisco TAC using OPCtest, Procmon,, RTTEST Cisco Real Time Monitoring Tool,
- Monitored systems with HP OPEN-View and Cisco Unified Monitoring Tools.
- Managed Microsoft and Cisco Engineering special patching under Assurant’s change control policy.
- Monitored Cisco 3845, 2911 and Cisco 5400 switching devices and identified issues with routing or performance issues with the Telco Carriers (AT&T, Verizon)
- Provided Microsoft SQL DBA and MCSE expertise to internal groups to resolve issues with the performance of quires and server performance outside of the Contact Server Environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes