- Support Cisco network devices in SCADA Real Time Network. Cisco routers run BGP and EIGRP.
- Completed Cisco 3850 code upgrades.
- Network lead on project to clean up switch cabling for SCADA Real Time Network Confidential multiple sites.
- Network lead on project to inventory all PECO network assets for entry into new asset management system.
- Participate in weekly engineering design reviews.
- Followed NERC procedures to decommission network devices for SCADA Real Time Network.
- Participated in on call rotation: secondary on call for a week, primary on call for a week and then off call for two weeks.
- Assisted security team in PECO network device audit.
- Supported PECO Jungle Mux SONET backbone network which connected all the substations.
- Supported Nokia 7750 and 7705 SAR-8 routers Confidential all the substations via SAM. Nokia devices ran BGP, IS-IS and MPLS.
- Supported RS900 switches Confidential the tower and TGB sites via Ruggedcom.
- Worked with other team members to support DWDM (Nokia & DDM), Microwave links and WIMAX connectivity.
- Engaged as a Network Engineer W-2 contractor for the Confidential Freedom Region.
- Supported multiple call center department moves.
- Supported multiple Cisco and Juniper switch tech refreshes.
- Supported multiple MetorE circuit turn ups including Confidential Xfiniti stores and sales offices which included fiber testing.
- Assisted Desktop support during the departmental moves.
- Monitored the Telecom ticket queue and would troubleshoot as necessary.
Senior Network Engineer
- Engaged as a Implementation Engineer W-2 contractor for the Network Implementation Team Confidential the Sungard Philadelphia Data Center supporting all North American data centers.
- Configured remote management and Managed Internet service for multiple clients which included VPN configuration on Juniper routers and Cisco switches.
- Configured Cyclade console switches for multiple clients.
- Configured Cisco 2960 switches for device management for multiple clients.
Senior Network Engineer
- Engaged as a Senior Network Engineer W-2 contractor for the Network Services Team Confidential the CSC Newark, Delaware Data Center supporting 42 clients.
- Completed network service requests for Cisco ASA firewalls and F5 LTM load balancers.
- Installed and configured Cisco ASR 1000 router and 3750 switch Confidential Sungard to support CSC SAN disaster recovery network Confidential Sungard.
- Designed and configured multiple Nexus (7000, 5000 and 2000) scenarios to support EMC Avamar connectivity,
- Performed multiple Nexus 2000 FEX configurations.
- Supported multiple client disaster recovery tests and pre-tests.
- Performed Nexus 5000, 1000 and Brocade ICX switch code upgrades.
- Configured and installed CSC internal Brocade ICX switches to support EMC Avamar connectivity.
- Performed necessary routing changes to support redundant 10 Gb WAN connection between CSC data centers.
- Follow necessary change procedures to support install, power and configure equipment in the data center.
- Attended CSC and client change meetings on a weekly basis.
- Attended client project meetings on a weekly basis.
- Generated monthly Riverbed Stealhead reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes