Maintenance Mechanic / Facilities Supervisor Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Pine Brook, NJ
- Engineering / Maintenance Electro - Mechanic Technician wif broad technical skills.
- Strong demonstrated competencies leading teams and in field services that include diagnosing problems, quality control, troubleshooting, building facility maintenance, engineering, material handling systems, training and preventive maintenance program.
- Facilities experience includes major international and fortune 500 companies in healthcare and manufacturing.
- Proven ability to be a resource in achieving safe and timely cost-efficient solutions.
- Solid communicator wif teh ability to adapt to multiple and rapidly changing environments.
- Participate in Project Installations, (Siemen, Aptio Automation Track System)
- PLC equipment installation and troubleshooting, (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Automated Direct)
- Computerized Maintenance Management System, (CMMS) Emaint. Reports after repair completion
- Maintaining material handling packaging equipment/ In-depth Chemical Gas Manifolds piping installations
- Maintain numerous Confidential (HP) Web Base Automation Printing Press Systems
- Maintain Arburg and Sumitomo Injection Molding hydraulic manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain control panels, building wiring, AC, DC Motors, Pumps, VFD’s and drives, pneumatic, and hydraulic controls
- Industrial electronic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical equipment repair, High Voltage Reactors
- Electromechanical assembly, MFG inspection and/or audits of quality control programs
- Building Maintenance /Boiler room / DI water systems / Building Management System
- Maintain teamwork among mechanical, electrical, and building & grounds teams.
- Trained customer base, employees and level technicians to developed equipment procedures and preventative maintenance programs.
Confidential - Pine Brook NJ
Maintenance Mechanic / Facilities Supervisor
- Rebuild / Troubleshoot / Replace different style pump and or AC motors, VFD’s, Drivers.
- Implement PM / Predictive procedures for process control systems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventable and corrective maintenance.
- Generate and complete work orders as well as inventory control in CMMS System.
- Ensuring all equipment throughout teh industrial Plant is operating safely and peak performance.
Confidential - Fairfield NJ
Lead Equipment Maintenance / Facilities Supervisor
- Managed a 24/7 operation maintenance department. (Parts & Inventory)
- Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
- Performs periodic troubleshooting of electrical and electronics equipment such as Komax & Miyachi Laser Welders.
- Oversee facilities issues such as water treatment system, pumps, motors, blowers. As well as machine shop operations.
- Coordinated & provided training to temporary employees.
Confidential - Corvallis OR
- Maintains embedded electronic control systems and test apparatus.
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
- Performs periodic troubleshooting of electrical and electronics equipment.
- Manage downtime.
Confidential - Flanders NJ
Engineering Technician / Mechanic 4 Technician
- Trained engineers/technician on new Siemens Aptio lab Automation Track System.
- Keep teh lab equipment instrument running and manage downtime.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, and repair, PM’s analyzer instruments on manufacturing floor.
- Successfully collaborated wif process engineers, quality control, and vendors installing new equipment.
Confidential - Peapod - Jersey City NJ
Lead Sr. Maintenance Electro-Mechanic Technician
- Trained employees on Confidential services troubleshooting work related problems
- Work wif ECC, HMI, PLC technology, Confidential Multishuttle (DMS), DMC, Package Present Photoeye sensors, RAT conveyor system, Rapistan Modular Sorter Conveyor System (RS200).
- Maintaining and installing material handling packaging equipment, rollers conveyors, belt conveyors, mechanical power rollers, drive motors, drive pulleys, and control cabinets.
- Managed in house Building Management Ammonia Refrigeration System and PM program
Confidential - Branchburg, NJ
Maintenance Electro-Mechanic Technician
- Installations and /or modification of chemical processing equipment as well as teh repair and troubleshooting of auxiliary equipment associated wif all chemical processing equipment and other facility equipment.
- Responsible for teh execution of teh Preventative Maintenance Program (CMMS-Emaint System).
- Gas (Pressure) system component theory and operation/ construct from PNID or Engineering drawing.
- Component rebuilds and calibrations/process flow and valid leak checks on chemical processing equipment.
Confidential - Parsippany, NJ
- Managed teh preventive maintenance program and implemented in-house inventory and calibration lab for critical equipment and their control components.
- Reduced equipment downtime by 40% in a six-month period by conducting more TEMPthan 25 maintenance technician training sessions on system up-grades and device calibration as well as repairs and PMs in cleanroom facilities.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes