- 17 years’ experience developing technology solutions in top - tier organizations
- Proven experience in building scalable, supportable, and sustainable technical solutions by identifying success criteria.
- Excellent communication with ability to move from the management office to the Data Center and back.
- Excellent ability to communicate and speak with executives and individual contributors alike.
- Accepts, tackles, and conquers challenges by employing a strategic mindset, taking ownership on each and every project, and possessing the continual drive to pave the way to the cutting edge solutions.
- Technical Team Leader
- Data Center Migration
- Backup and Recovery Strategies
- Systems Security
- Data Migration
- Problem Resolution/Troubleshooting
Server Infrastructure: VMware ESXi, Hyper-V 2008-R2, Microsoft RDS farms, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Microsoft Windows Server NT4 thru 2012, Commvault, EMC Networker, Acronis Backup Advanced, Solarwinds Orion, WAN monitoring, Solarwinds Help, Microsoft SCCM 2007, Zero-touch OS, Microsoft Exchange 2003 and 2010, CAS array, Microsoft Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Group Policy modeling, Microsoft SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2008 R2), HPUX, Ubuntu Server up to 10.4 LTS, Linux, RedHat Enterprise 4, SAMBA, SAGE 500 ERP, Airwatch, MobileIron, BES 4, Lite Powershell, BATCH and BASH scripting
LAN/WAN Infrastructure: Cisco core, access, server switches, OSPF, EIGRP, Port security, QoS, SNMP, EtherChannel, STP, Cisco WAN CPE (Cisco 2921, 2951, 3945), ASA appliances, IPsec VTI tunnels, MPLS, Bonded Multilink Circuits, Access-Control Lists, Route Maps, NAT, Static Routes, BGP, Cisco Aironet 1140, Cisco CT2504 WLC, MPLS, PRI, T1, Metro Ethernet, Cable, Cellular OOB
Voice Infrastructure: CallManager (CUCM) cluster, MACD procedures, Cisco Unified Presence (CUPS) cluster, Jabber, Cisco Unity Connections (CUC) cluster, Titan FTP server, Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCCX), Cisco VG routers (2921, 3945. Dial-Peers, MoH, ACLs, SRST dial patterns, MGCP), Singlewire InformaCast
Security: Cisco ASA firewalls, Zone-Based Firewalls, Cisco Access Control Lists, TACACS & RADIUS, BlueCoat Proxy SG Web Filter, Sophos Endpoint Protection, Symantec Enterprise Protection
Confidential, New York, NY
- Develop strategies, operational assessments, and transition plans for relevant infrastructures that encompass Architecture, Planning, and Design for a new Data Center migration.
- Design and deliver server resources and infrastructures, ensuring competitive levels of service and quality while adhering to the defined project scope, timeline, quality, and budget.
- Develop solutions to emerging requests in a high profile and fast paced environment; identify capability gaps, develop functional and performance requirements, and oversee developmental/operational test and evaluations for IT systems.
- Consult with Corporate Real Estate and Mergers and Acquisitions teams to plan, design, and manage the creation and implementation of IT IDF, MDF, and Data Center facilities to align with corporate IT standards and growth expectations.
- Anticipate and manage business related needs, and identify and mitigate risk.
- Work within established budget and identify if additional funding may be needed
- Identify and manage project team, vendors, and contractors throughout the project lifecycle, including construction, network, power, and other functions.
- Create solution proposals, network topology designs, rack elevations, cable plant diagrams, cost of ownership, implementation time-lines, support documentation, and document templates both for internal and external use.
- Define governance, including Confidential operating procedures, departmental workflow process, and documentation.
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
NETWORK and VOICE ENGINEER
- Managed implementation and administration of enterprise-wide LAN, WAN, and Voice infrastructure, connectivity, and systems.
- Led voice design, product evaluation, installation, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Produce and maintain all related documentation and support contracts (Cisco TAC, Verizon Business, and Comcast Business).
- Produce and maintain all related documentation and support contracts.
- Responsible for design, implementation, administration and optimization of switching, voice, VPN, and wireless.
- Provide hands-on support and engineering work in the LAN environment (Level-1 & 2).
- Design and implementation of disaster recovery plans and disaster recovery quality assurance tests for the voice and LAN/WAN infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Manage and maintain PSTN, PRI, Trunks, POTs and other associated voice technologies and contracts.
- Managed existing Cisco VoIP infrastructure.
- Corrected and standardized call routing, dial plans, and calling search spaces.
- Managed corporate-to-government fax farm infrastructure, analog voice routers, and all circuit contracts.
- Managed 2 site, 600 user CUCM infrastructure, Unity call routing and voicemail, CUPS infrastructure.
- Managed infrastructure and created scripts for Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCCX).
- Deployed and managed Jabber infrastructure.
Confidential, Dayton, NJ
- Leader in infrastructure design, product evaluation, installation, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Managed and provided training and support to technical staff. Produced and maintained all related documentation.
- Established in-depth understanding of business objectives and technical requirements and propose technical solutions to C-level management.
- Responsible for design, implementation, administration and optimization of various enterprise technologies including, but not limited to, Active Directory, SQL, SharePoint, VMware, Citrix, routing, switching, voice, VPN, wireless and Exchange.
- Ensured integrity of all corporate data residing on network servers, including the monitoring and reporting of systems security policies, anti-virus/spam systems, and data backups.
- Provided hands-on support and engineering work in the Windows 2008/2012 server environment. Managed incident queue to troubleshoot and resolve L3 tickets.
- Designed and implemented disaster recovery plans and disaster recovery assurance tests for the server, voice and LAN/WAN infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible for troubleshooting messaging infrastructure related problems as reported by users.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to various areas of the enterprise in the development of information technology solutions and in support of Tier 2 and 3.
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory (management, best practices, and security concepts) and underlying technologies (DNS, DHCP, PKI, group policies, etc.).
- Managed and maintained PRI, T1, POTs, MPLS and other associated circuits and contracts.
- Managed and maintained Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Presence, and Jabber infrastructure.
- Network Infrastructure Rollout - designed, deployed, and managed LAN and voice infrastructure for eight sites and 800 users.
- Designed and managed Active Directory infrastructure, Group Policies, and all related Microsoft technologies
- Exchange 2010 Migration
- Cisco VoIP deployment - managed CUCM infrastructure, Unity call routing and voicemail, CUPS infrastructure, Jabber client deployment
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 & Windows 7 Enterprise deployment
- Enterprise-wide Commvault Backup & Disaster Recovery deployment
- Multi-site Bluecoat web proxy and content filter infrastructure