- Senior Management - DevOps, Production Support, Change & Confidential ; Release, Infrastructure operations, and Systems Engineering.
- Business experience in Retail, Investment, and Mortgage Banking; Web ecommerce/Dotcom; front and back office technology operations for Assets/Ledger, Accounting/Finance, Compliance/Risk, HR, InfoSec, Creative and Marketing.
- ITIL certified - expert level Change, Release, Configuration, Incident, Problem/RCA, and Service Level Management.
- Advanced ITSM process architecture, UX/interface/dashboard design, and metrics (Remedy/ServiceNow/ZenDesk).
- Advanced expertise managing (COBIT/ISO-30000) regulatory, compliance/securitization (SOX/PCI/DSS) requirements.
- Highly proficient in Windows, VMWare, SAP/Oracle/SQL, RHEL/Cent-OS, Citrix, and SaaS/Cloud based IT platforms.
- Advanced collaborative apps: Confluence, JIRA, Slack, Google, Microsoft, SharePoint, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced Crystal Reports & Confidential ; Tableau enterprise reporting including design, implementation, and administration.
- Advanced vendor management skills including measurement and review of Vendor SOWs, SLAs and Supplier contracts.
- Expert in IT Service Availability, Service Portfolios, and operational management of IT outages and disruptions.
- Growth - People manager adept in performance evaluations, interviewing, and hiring, for individual staff or teams.
- Excellent communication skills - demonstrated ability to create high function relationships with business teams, customers, vendors, or any key stakeholders; effective with all levels of executive and c-level management.
- Developing relationships with varying functions; experience motivating others to provide sustained, superior support.
- Service oriented work ethic; highly focused drive towards improving customer satisfaction and delivering results.
- Advanced skills and training in time management; with demonstrated application to people management scenarios.
- Advanced interpersonal/analytical skills, problem solving, positive thinking; autonomous, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Expert in converting technology process into quality business communications or technical documentation.
- Proven ability to work efficiently under high stress levels and pressure; ability to work effectively to a deadline.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Senior Manager Operations, Release Controls
- Architecture and administration of Technology Service Management process with concentration in Change Control and Agile Software Release.
- Responsible for all LegalZoom software deployments; affecting ecommerce products: Website, accounts, orders, transactions, and financial.
- Responsible for all LegalZoom InfoSec, Data, App and Infrastructure deployments within Change Management governance and controls.
Confidential, Moorpark, CA
Senior Systems Engineer
- Process architect & Confidential ; manager responsible for delivery, management, and improvement of ITIL Service Management Operations and Transition.
- Chair of weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB), Change control process manager, lead on accompanying continuous improvement initiatives.
- Chair of Problem Review Board (PRB), Problem process manager, lead for monthly improvement sessions and accompanying initiatives.
- Problem Manager responsible for tracking and remediating all Problem records; documenting/communicating workarounds and final solutions.
- Member of ServiceNow Administrator team responsible for user admin, Release Management, testing, upgrades, and general troubleshooting.
- Department lead for Time Management system implementation; host of corresponding improvement meetings.
- Knowledge content administrator lead; ITIL support and training for all IT departments and teams.
- Designed, implemented, and managed an inter-departmental ServiceNow Problem Management process; enabled root cause analysis process.
- Designed process, documented, implemented, and managed an inter-departmental ServiceNow Time Management system to capture Project, Task, and Administrative effort across all IT teams.
- Created and maintained all internal ServiceNow Time Management daily, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Designed process, documented, implemented, and managed an inter-departmental ServiceNow Knowledge Management strategy and system to enable IT system, process, and procedure documentation as a configurable asset.
- Created and maintained all ServiceNow Knowledge Management daily, monthly, quarterly KPI measurements and reports.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Assigned as Confidential ‘s primary onshore manager for all Confidential . Infrastructure Change and SAP Release Management activities.
- Management, accountability, and escalations for Confidential . Line of Business and Infrastructure Change Requests.
- Chairman of the weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, manager of CAB membership, and all CAB stakeholder communications.
- Managing strategy and quality of all Change & Confidential ; Release communications including CAB agendas/minutes, and process updates.
- Owner and primary implementer of Confidential LEAN IT improvement initiatives affecting Confidential . Change and Release processes.
- Implemented Confidential IT Service Transition strategy utilizing the ITSM application used by all Infrastructure and Application services teams.
- Process Manager for Confidential .
- Change and Release management - consultant to Incident, Problem, and Configuration Management areas.
Manager, Service Desk, Incident & Confidential ; Problem Management
- Transitioned to Sydney into newly created Incident Manager role following the Confidential sale of Bankwest to Commonwealth Bank.
- Management, accountability, and escalations for all Major Incidents, Security, Facilities, Crisis Management and Operational Risk incidents.
- Managing strategy and day to day quality of all Service Desk communications including project, Change Request, and business notifications.
- Application of IT Service Operations strategy utilizing the Service-now application as used by all Infrastructure and Application services teams.
- Managing the IT Service Operations teams of Incident & Confidential ; Problem Management, and the Service Desk.
- Service Operations process owner for Incident, Problem, and Knowledge Management, all Service Desk functions and Request Fulfillment.
- Microsoft Premier Services Customer Service Manager (CSM) for IT Strategy and Operations division.
Manager, Platform Integrity IT Change Management
- Manager of IT Change Management team responsible for management and support of Change process as affected all IT and Business teams.
- Process owner for Change Management with accountability for all Change activity, approvals, escalation, support SLAs, and team management.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of Business and IT functions, Retail and Investment Banking systems, departments, and roles.
- Reporting on the monthly and weekly operational aspects of Change Management success rates, failures, rollbacks, rejections and cancellations.
- Ensuring proper coordination and scheduling of cross functional resourcing for all deployment planning, implementation, and testing activities.
- Liaising with managers of all IT teams across Development, User Acceptance Testing, Pre-production, and Production environments.
- Approving Emergency Changes, attaining business executive approval, and reporting Emergency Change activity to IT executive committee.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Change Manager, IT Change Management
- Served as Change Manager responsible for management and support of CM process affecting all global IT operations for Confidential .
- Responsible for successful administration of internally hosted Change system, including all RFC risk classification, priority, and approvals.
- Host of twice weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings: addressing all approvals, conflicts, schedules, and windows of CM activity.
- Requires working IT operational knowledge and contacts, as CM activity spans all US offices, Canada, Europe, Asian Pacific regions.
- Requires extensive experience with CM/RM best-practice methodology for secure global IT infrastructure & Confidential ; software environments.
- Requires excellent executive management and senior IT leadership communication skills in dealing with CM/RM escalation scenarios.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Program Manager coordinating delivery of Security Configuration Wizard (SCW), a default Windows “Longhorn” Server 2008 component.
- Project Management, communication, and progression of SCW component deliverables for all teams across the Windows Platform Division.
- Required high technical competency for compiling XML configuration scripts (and help files) which secure SCW firewall settings in W2K8.
- Required high competency in Release Management, Microsoft’s Solution Framework, and Visual Studio software development environments.
- Gained knowledge and understanding of Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) technology and related security intrusion prevention systems.
- Primary contribution was successful code implementation for SCW roles into W2K8 as coordinated with relevant Platform Services teams.
- Gained in depth knowledge of Firewall technology, Windows NT Core server architecture, and all W2K8 operating system component configurations which are designed to utilize SCW-automated security measures such as ASR.
Change, Asset, and Release Management
- Role required a detailed understanding of all business units and a definitive knowledge of Software and Hardware, particularly with regards to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Infrastructure technologies. This allowed the CAR team to serve its primary function: to mitigate risk to the Production environment, without compromising our business brand by exceeding SLAs.
- Role was specific to Change, Configuration and Release Management for all domain-accessible IT functions undertaken by CBA WM IT.
- Required a broad knowledge of all aspects of IT functions, from low-level technical design to high-level process orientated workflows.
- Managing the CMDB database; all CI modifications subject to Change control for 5000+users, 10K+devices, 500+servers.
- Maintenance, administration, and reporting from the Business Service Catalogue essential for proper Financial Management
- Providing weekly IT Support Centre (Heat) call reports to the Head of the Support Centre, necessary for ongoing performance analysis.
- Providing monthly IT Procurement reports to the head of Management Services and the IT Purchasing department.
- Responsible for Releases, Security Patching & Confidential ; Vulnerability Assessments, Test Lab Management, Server Provisioning, Production Acceptance Certificates, System Decommissioning, Release/Change Scheduling, forward planning of Change, and CAB membership.
- Technical consultant for Infrastructure Releases, Proof of Concept Builds, Change Advisory Board, resource for all Security Patching and process owner of the ITIL Configuration Management process.
- Reviewed and accepted Change Requests (as 2IC), including emergency Changes. Ensured established procedure for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) was addressed in all submitted Changes, and proper Disaster Recovery (DR) would be maintained.
- Wrote monthly report for the CIO with continuous executive reporting responsibilities for all Configuration Management statistics.
Data Centre Systems Administrator
- During my tenure in this position I was responsible for IT Operations support to the firm’s mission critical IT infrastructure. This allowed an opportunity to broaden my experience with regards to UNIX and SAN technology. It also afforded me my first opportunity at seeing an ITIL methodology in practice, and allowed an excellent understanding of Release Management principles which would be a foundation for my next role at CBA Wealth Management.
- Domain Admin management of 500+ servers installed within three Data Centres and remote sites accessed exclusively by members of DC and CAR. Domain Admin privileges were shared with less than 20 IT professionals in an organization with over 30,000 employees worldwide, and a operational IT Infrastructure staff of approximately 200.
- Responsible for backups, Ghosting, server requisitioning and deployments, server support and maintenance, roster maintenance for an 8+ member team providing 24*7*365 support, after hours operational and remote access support, helpdesk support overflow, Disaster Recovery (BCP) support, and operational documentation upkeep.
- Completed Confidential certifications and promoted to Project role coordinating the Confidential Computer Proactive Field Replacement (PFR) Program.
- Responsible for creating PFR schedule, managing client relations, training/managing 8 engineers, and dispatching DSPs to customer sites.
- Worked with Confidential Services in managing PFR calls ranging from BIOS/RAID/SCSI Firmware updates to Server Motherboard replacements.
- Trained internally to support Confidential Server Break/Fix program for Confidential
- Served as Confidential Service Provider (DSP) responsible for managing daily Break/Fix calls on Confidential servers across Sydney metropolitan area.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior management and administration of the networking and systems infrastructure at the headquarters of a 250+ user international Wide Area Network supporting 80+ local users in a software company with active personnel in 8 different countries.
- Supported and maintained internal systems composing a mixed-node Windows NT 4.0/2000 DHCP network including Exchange Server 5.5, IIS Server 5.0, two Remote Access Servers (DUN, VPN), seven Intranet/Application servers (LogTrak, MedTrak, LabTrak) five database servers (Intersystems Cache, ColdFusion), 30+ production environments (VB, Perl, Java, Windows 2000), on an LTO Ultrium tape backup.
- Functioned as manager of the support team responsible for providing desktop application/hardware assistance to all departments.
- Maintaining 24x7x365 TrakHealth.com Website connectivity to the WWW and for the company WAN spanning four international time zones.
- Having completed and up-to-date failover and redundancy plans available for all major network and technical infrastructure systems.
- Providing ISO documentation (Microsoft Visio/Excel/Word) for all major projects, upgrades, and hardware installations.
- Providing IT authorization on billing for all telecommunication services (mobiles, ISDN, TPIPS, POTS) provided through Telstra.
- Manage service relationships: Harris Technology, Adnet, Telstra Internet Direct, Telstra TPIPs, IBM, Compaq, & Confidential ; Tech Pacific
Confidential, New York, N
- Supported, monitored, and maintained Internet/WAN connectivity and Web-based services (Web, E-mail, and Firewall) for hundreds of Telrad Phone System clients located throughout the five metropolitan boroughs of New York, and Northern New Jersey.
- Administered multiple e-mail, DNS, database, and security servers on an exclusive dual-T3 AMPNET ISP Network backbone.
- Assigned Project Manager for largest Confidential client: International clothing retailer H& Confidential ;M’s 32 U.S. store locations http://www.hm.com .
- Dispatching Confidential phone support technicians to and providing 24/hr network support for VoIP/Windows 2000 client networks.