- Senior IT professional with an extensive background in positioning, architecting and delivering technology solutions for today’s most complex business issues. Proven track record in leading cross - functional teams in developing industry-aligned solutions.
- Over 15 years of technical/marketing and management experience. More than 5 years as a Technical Solution Architect for Cisco Advance Services, deriving solution strategies for Cisco Emerging Solution Group for the designing and implementation of Cisco Cloud strategy and Borderless network initiatives for S+CC. Cisco Voice/Video integration Telepresence/Tandburg H320/H324 legacy video integration and implementation.
- Enabling SaaS, PaaS and IaaS design strategies for major Cisco SP for Public, private and Hybrid Cloud customers. SaaS enablement of Cisco’s key applications such as Physical security as a service, Video surveillance as a service, Collaborations, Health presence, Tele presence as a service, and Virtualization/Data Centers for the distributed Cloud computing environment and features.
- Architect/Design MultiTanent Virtualized Data Center (MVDC) leveraging Cisco VBlock architecture.
- Working closely with Cisco CTO to develop XaaS models for Service Providers based SaaS. Cloud provisioning, Billing OSS/BSS, Orchestration, Virtual Desktop VXI/VDI, Cordys, BMC and New Scale for business operations improvement, service activation, and provisioning leveraging Cisco VSX/SDP platform.
Technical Solution Architect
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to pursue, position and architect integrated solutions, leveraging vertical and systems integration / delivery expertise, as well as industry contacts
- Lead customer workshops to identify new or solidify existing opportunities for Cisco solutions
- Creating best practices and strategies that can be shared amongst the CSD team, as well as the broader account and services team
- Leveraging extensive industry and solution-selling background to serve as a mentor and advisor to others, including Cisco s customers and partners
- Working with appropriate partner(s) to develop selling and delivery strategies specific to an industry sector and/or customer
- Driving overall solutions sales with a keen focus on the services approach, offers, and proposal
- Participating or leading proposal and customer presentation creation
- Where appropriate, staying abreast of services delivery activities to ensure customer satisfaction and on-going commitment
- Connecting with industry contacts to initiate, progress or enhance new and existing sales pursuits
- Serving as a subject-matter expert across multiple verticals and technology architectures
- Understanding Cisco s service and support models, resources, programs and partnerships to help drive sustainable service solutions
- Maintaining an intimate understanding of major account strategies and a thorough knowledge of Cisco services capabilities and limitations
- Staying abreast of current and future business trends and strategies, their impact to customer success and crafting possible solutions and responses from Cisco
- Oracle Database and SAP programming ERP for the Banks, Utility and Governments.
- Network planning and designing of Scientific Atlanta VSAT network. HUB and spoke technology.
- Network and bandwidth optimization of VSAT network, load balancing across different networks.