Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 3.x; Microsoft Windows 9x/ME/2000/7/8; Microsoft Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003; Microsoft Windows Server 2008/ 2012 R2; VM - Ware; XenServer; Hyper-V
Office Suite Applications: Microsoft Office (all versions)
Appliances: Netscaler 9.3-12.x; Secure/Access Gateway; Various POP systems; Palm/ Android/ IOS
Mainframe Systems: VAX Mainframe; ACC Mainframe; AS-400; Client Access
Applications: Citrix XenApp/ XenDesktop; Provisioning Server; UPM and AD Profile Management; CPSM and cloud related deployment software; Print servers; Appsense; Softricity Softgrid; Summation - LG, SSE; Meditech; Sanction; Wise Install products; Many Backup tools; Office packaging and streaming; Microsoft Systems Management Server/v. 1.2 - 2.0; Netscaler/ CAG 9.3 - 12.x; Microsoft Exchange Server 20xx; Adobe Full Suite; Various modeling, and 3-D graphics applications including Poser and 3D-FX, and to many more to mention.
Hardware: Printer Install, configuration & repair; Complete PC/ Server assembly, install, configuration & repair; Basic router install configuration and upgrade; Over 4000 Windows NT/20xx Server builds installs & repairs; Client install configuration & repairs numbering in the thousands, Thin and hybrid client configuration. Router, switch, and various network appliances, including Cisco, and Dell platforms.
Senior Citrix Architect
- Performed administrative/architectural duties, responsible for managing the multi-platform Citrix environment including XenApp, Presentation Server, NetScaler, StoreFront, and Appsense.
- Worked on a team with 2-4 other Citrix Administrators to upgrade Citrix 4.5 and 6.5 systems to 7.x and to improve and streamline the current environment.
- Worked as primary Architect for large scale UCS Xen deployment for Migration of all Citrix infrastructure. Adding performance, reliability, and features including GSLB, printing and application layering. As well as a New PVS, naming, and AD design.
- Provided expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Acted as a consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent. Understood business needs as well as customer and market requirements. Applied creativity, in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge, and experience in solving highly complex architectural design problems. Recommended new technology directions and options to maintain products. Communicated technology design and any related issues to technical and non-technical audiences including customers and technical partners. .
- Prepared and documented product architecture plans, provided formal architectural reviews and design mentorship to senior development staff. Identified technical risks and helped to define risk mitigation plan. Worked with senior developers on best practices in software deployment. Provided guidance to the application architects and helped set and communicate overall enterprise architecture goals.
Lead Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Directed, guided, and oversaw highly complex information technology system implementations. Worked under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Design, Support developing, integrating, and deploying Cloud services comprised of Cloud management, Cloud orchestration, and Cloud security technologies.
- Supported rapid Cloud solution implementations and customer engagements related to Cloud computing solutions.
- Developed, maintained, and ensured quality of Citrix services
- Prepared statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participated in the analysis and interpretation of data as deemed appropriate
Lead of Consulting Services
- Wearing many hats from project and scope management to architectural design and implementation of Virtual environments for over 80 clients.
- Deployments for Banking, Healthcare, Government, and many other business areas. Deployments included Netscaler CAG, XenDesktop and legacy migrations as well as brand new designs and implementation. These included SMB business models and larger enterprise 2000+ seat environments.
- Doing it all from racking servers to managing deployments, to solutions design and troubleshooting and even procurement and vendor partner relations. My main focus is giving the users a light switch experience where the light always comes on and they don’t have to think about IT problems because I already have.
Senior Solutions Engineer
- Primary focus is design and implementation of Xenserver, XenApp, XenDesktop, for multiple clients across dozens of projects. Working with tight time frames and budgets.
- Providing support to over 100 clients for current Citrix infrastructure from Netscaler 8 to VDI In A Box, to Citrix Profile Manager. Encompassing most pieces of the Citrix tool chest.
- Designed, Implemented, Supported Multiple Citrix Provisioned, Xenserver,(5-6) Xenapp (4-6.5) environments. Along with Profiled application deployment in a 1000+ server environment
- Designed, Tested, and Implemented XenDesktop environment for thin clients from POC to production. Was lead Citrix Engineer managing everything from load testing to Production move and thin client procurement and configuration
- Implemented HA DR site for hot failover of entire XenApp environment. Managed all points of failure from license server through DB cluster
- Worked with Netscaler implementation for load management and for PACs implementation. Took part in training, design and part of implementation team for 16 Netscalers