- Multifaceted technical career with 14 - year track record of exceptional end-user support and system maintenance
- Technically sophisticated software engineering professional with solid history of effective systems engineering, application maintenance, software upgrades, and analysis of business and end-user requirements.
- Broad knowledge of database management with strong SQL background.
- Proficient in all business systems and office hardware devices; exceptional communication with all users including end-users, management, and clients.
- Able to effectively communicate complex, technical requirements, solutions, and recommendations to all stakeholders.
Platforms: Windows XP/7/10, Microsoft 2003/2008/2012 Servers, Mac OS, VMware, KVM, Linux
Tools: A+, Net+, MCP, TCP/IP, IManage(Autonomy), WorkShare, DocAuto, SQL, MySQL, VOIP, SCCM, Maas360, MobileIron, Mimecast, HotDocs, Exclaimer, Cabling, Creston, Webex, GoToMeeting, Polycomm, Blue Jeans, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, Lifesize, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Citrix, Active Directory, eDiscovery, Enterprise Vault, Anti-Virus Software, Blackberry Server
Hardware: Desktop and Laptop Computers, Printers, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Landline Phones, Mobile/Smart Phones, NAS/SAN
Application Support Specialist/Programmer
- Actively triaged, responded to, and resolved end-user help desk tickets for issues ranging from formatting to hardware failures and replacements; ensured 100% satisfaction with ticket resolution.
- Partnered with IT Team to analyze and evaluate current business processes, documentation, and end-user needs; identified areas for opportunity and improvement and recommended applications and other solutions.
- Implemented, upgraded, and tested technology solutions, applications, internal software, and applied security patches to support in-house and third party systems.
- Operated audio/visual systems for critical presentations and meetings.
- Assisted users with software, hardware, and connectivity issues related to servers, desktop computers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, and general office equipment.
- Administered centralized updates for anti-virus software and web filtering servers; monitored network and system performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Completed daily backup protocols ensuring proper storage, recovery, and disaster recovery operations.
- Supported attorneys with internal and external presentations.