- Strong expertise on Application Packaging Life Cycle, defining packaging standards, creating standard packaging templates and defining windows installer best practices
- Experienced in Design, Implementation, testing and deployments of Windows Desktop Imaging (SOE BUILD) using various tools (WinPE, sysprep, MDT, WDS, SCCM OSD 2012)
- Experience in Active directory User management, GPOs, DHCP, FILE & PRINT SERVER, IIS, and FTP.
- Create MSI applications (Windows Installer setup), .MST (Transforms), Patches for MSI (msp) using Wise Packaging Studio (7.x), Adminstudio.
- Customization of Applications using Wise scripting and vbscript./Documentation for Application Packages (.MSI, .MST applications).
- Hands - on exposure on App-V 4.6 SP1 (Application Virtualization)
- Have Conceptual knowledge on App-V 5.0.
- Identifying and resolving Application Compatibility issue using Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT).
- Performing testing and integrated of applications via SCCM, bPower, to ensure the functionality of application before distribution.
- Hands on Exposure on Application Deployment using SCCM 2012
- Highly articulate, confident and persuasive team-builder, able to motivate and communicate to surpass team goals and achieve exceptional business performance.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work in groups.
- Process improvements on for End services (Desktop Management, Mobile Device Management).
- Leading, contributing and managing the hardware and software transition in an onsite offshore model, which includes Inventory assessment and Windows 7 Migration.
- Managing offshore teams.
- Wise Pkg. Studio, InstallShield AdminStudio
- Windows (7, 8, 10) Image Management.
- SCCM 2012 and 2007
- GPO Administration
- App - V
- Powershell App Deploy
- System Administration
- Hyper-V, Windows Server 2008, 2012
- DHCP Server
- Administering Windows server Technologies
- Application Packaging
- Windows Desktop Deployment
- SCCM2007\ConfigMgr 2012
- Client facing technical Co-coordinator role
- End to end Service Delivery knowledge
- ITIL V3 certification
- Windows 7 migration
- SLA Compliance
- Asset and Inventory data management
- Strong communication & presentation skills
Software Packaging Engineer
- Customize Windows application and create package to cater the production needs.
- Test the packages created by team members to ensure it meets the requirement and approve it for the release into the production.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team regarding the deliverables and share the load as and when required.
- Co-ordinate with the integration team in order to integrate the core infra products or customized packages to be part of the current month stack.
- Keep track of Patch cycle released by Microsoft every month on second Tuesday on Share Point and test them in the development sandbox as and when released and approve them for production deployment.
- Interact with the release team in dropping the code and the details of the patches that goes to the production for every month.
- Testing the group policy objects in LAB environment and approving the change if looks good so that the core GPO team can implement in Prod environment.
- Prepare documentation on the GPO change tested along with its impact and present in CAB meeting, host it on Share Point to ensure everyone has access to it. It also provides the details on the person tested and his approval for PROD change.
Enterprise System Support - Analyst
- Work with the Solution Architect / Project Manager as appropriate to gather, review and analyze the customer’s requirements
- Manage Customer interfacing activities - Manage Conference Calls, Monitor/Manage customer communication
- Customer point of contact for Image engineering and release
- Gather requirements during transition phase, create relevant documents and the get the signoff from the customer
- Develop SOE (Automated build of Windows 10 64-bit for physical and virtual environments using MDT) and prepare documentation on it.
- Review the gathered documentation for SOE development and suggest client wherever possible to make the SOE robust.
- Integration of applications (including MUI packs) and hardware Lenovo into SOE build’s using different scripting technologies like vbscript.
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to Environment, Simulate Scenarios to reproduce the error/ problem and provide solutions in complex situation
- Handle technology specific escalations and provide training and mentor the team in relevant technologies
Environment: Windows 7/Windows 10, MDT 2013, Wise package studio, SCCM2012, VBScript, Powershell.