- Over 8 years of experience in IT industry with real time Analysis, Business requirements definition, Functional Design, Development, Security, Dev Ops, Infrastructure, Cloud Solutions using AWS and Google Cloud (GCP)etc.
- Experienced in published how to configure SQL Server High Availability in GCP
- Experience working on Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure using AWS, Google cloud and on - premise (VM-ware).
- Having Experience in GCP architecture involving Google Cloud Data flow, Google SQL.
- Expertise on working with various AWS Services including Amazon EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Glacier, Cloud front, Cloud Trial, Cloud watch, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Dynamo DB, IAM, Data Pipeline, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, lambda, Cloud Formation etc.
- Hands on experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) services, such as Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes, Docker, Big Query, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage, Containers, Buckets, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, Cloud Pub/Sub Stack Driver Monitoring.
- Experienced in AWS&GCP in the deployment of instances consisting of various flavours like Amazon Linux AMI, Red Hat Linux, Enterprise, Ubuntu server, Microsoft Window Server2012, windows 2016 SUSE Linux, and numerous things.
- Hands-on experience setting up the windows Active directory on AWS and implementing Single-sign-on on the application and cloud resources.
- Expertise on Private, Public and Hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working on building Infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud formation and Terraform.
- Experience in Networking including DNS, VPC/ Sub-Net, VPN, IP sec etc.
- Securing the AWS Infrastructure and Applications hosted on AWS using IAM, Security groups, NACL, WAF etc.
- Experience in utilizing the Quest migration toolset to synchronize source object to existing On-Premise environment then using AAD Connect / Hybrid solutions to sync objects to the cloud
- Experience in troubleshoot issues surrounding mail route ability / Dir Sync / AAD Connect for the migration and configured all core components using DMA / DSA / MME by Quest.
- Experience in analyze and gather user requirements and create necessary documentation of their data migration.
- Experience working on administering various AWS Services using Amazon AWS Console, Command line interface in Linux and windows environment and by using Amazon API using java, .Net and Python.
- Experience in providing support with Active Directory migration into the Covance domain and decommissioning of Active Directory.
- Experienced in Automated application deployment in the cloud using Dockers technology and using Elastic Container Service scheduler.
- Experienced in Configuring and deployingAWSLambda service to run codes in response to events and automatically manage resources.
- Expertise in Configuring and migrating Applications toAWSRoute 53 and hence providing traffic management, application availability and high availability.
- Experienced inLinuxAdministration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations.
- Good working experience onDevOps Environment as aDevOpsEngineerworking on various technologies / applications like Puppet, CHEF, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, ANT and Maven.
- Monitor Resources and Applications usingAWSCloud Watch, including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, SNS and configured notifications for the alarms generated based on events defined.
- Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins, Configured and administered Jenkins for automated builds Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployment.
- Good Knowledge in Shell Scripting and Experience in writing Scripts in Bash for performing automation of various tasks.
- Experience in Designing, Installing and Implementing Ansible configuration management system and in writing playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications.
- Experienced in configuring API gateway to authenticate for micro services.
- Good knowledge in Deploying various micro services by using elastic beanstalk and API gateway
- Worked on documentation - Chef Basics, Initial setup of Chef, Data bags implementation, coding standards, Cookbook document, testing docs.
- Experience with container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries, installation and configuring Kubernetes and clustering them.
Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef and Ansible.
Scripting languages: BASH for Linux, Shell, Power shell, Perl, Python, ruby, SQL and HTML.
Cloud Computing: Various AWS and GCP Services including computing, Database, Monitoring, Security etc.
Compiled languages: C, C++ C# and JAVA.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Ubuntu and CentOS
Build tools: Ant, Maven and Ms build and Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy
Version control tools: SVN, GIT, TFS, CVS and AWS Code Commit
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Blade Logic Server and JBOSS.
Cloud / securityArchitect
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Designed, Architected and implemented the Platform as a service built for Multi-tenant platform within the Hybrid cloud infrastructure within AWS and GCP.
- Created Blueprint, Design and Deployed scalable and secured solutions with High Availability on AWS Cloud, applied all security DNS, SUBNET, S3 storage standards, Government compliant standards and prepared all network setup approvals for content managements and other EDI ongoing transactions.
- Monitored and managed the cloud infrastructure within AWS and Google cloud infrastructure. Configured the AWS DNS to route the traffic between AWS and GCP configured each tenant on the platform.
- Implemented various security best-practices including IAM, Encryption, SSL termination, AD Federation, SAML integration etc.
- Designed and implemented AWS Architecture, API implementation EC2 Server setup, deployment, build, maintenance, and configuration of various AWS resources EC2, EBS, Elastic Load Balancers, S3, VPC, Security Groups, that are utilized for different environments like dev, testing, staging and prod.
- Created AWS Application Management, Cloud Formation Provision & Manager Infrastructure as code, Launched Web app using Elastic Beanstalk and driven forward all necessary initiatives across regions.
- Analyze and gather user requirements and create necessary documentation of their data migration
- Built CI/CD pipeline on AWS using AWS code Pipeline and code build.
- Built/monitored the CI/CD on GCP using Jenkins and Google shell commands.
- Manage and configure AWS services EC2, ELB, SNS, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Cloud Watch, IAM, SNS, VPC, and SES as per the business needs.
- Migrated existing on-premise applications to AWS & AWS Cloud. Presented weekly Matrices to offshore heads (region Heads) as and when needed.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from Git Hub repos containing Terraform code.
- Configured RDS instances using Cloud formations and Terraform and used Terraform to map more complex dependencies and identify network issue.
- Created Cloud Formation Stack and automated Jenkins for the Provisioning of Dev, QA, Pre-Prod and Production Environment.
- DevelopedCI/CDsystem withJenkinsonKubernetescontainer environment and utilizingKubernetesandDockerfor the runtime environment for theCI/CDsystem to build, test and deploy.
- Scheduling jobs using Ansible Tower Experience and writing Python modules for Ansible customizations. Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Build applications around Micro services architecture, defined through Docker Compose file and setup SWARM Cluster to deploy the applications.
- Written various Lambda services for automating the functionality on the Cloud.
- Deploying and managing many servers utilizing both traditional and cloud-oriented providers (AWS) with the Chef Platform configuration system.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Assisted in migrating of physical Linux servers to cloud (AWS).Involved in building server deployment on Cloud (EC2) servers with help of DevOps tools like Puppet.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Jenkins as a continuous integration tool and Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment of Tomcat/Web logic Application.
- Worked on Jenkins CI/CD pipeline jobs for end-to-end automation to build, test and deliver Artifacts and troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Developed migration documentation for the Department of Veterans Affairs to migrate into Office 365 for OneDrive also tested Discovery processes using AWS Rights Management Services - Office 365 OME to test encryption using transport rules
- Implemented Jenkins Code Deploy plug-in to deploy to AWS and used to automate the build process and deploy the application to Tomcat server.
- Implemented Docker -maven-plug-in in and maven pom to build Docker images for all micro services and later used Docker file to build the Docker images from the java jar files.
- Hands-on Experience in writing Python, Ruby scripts for building deployment pipelines.
- Responsible for creating, deploying and maintaining multi-container applications through Docker and Kubernetes.
- Attended daily discussions to provide solutions and or research issues which occurred during the nightly migrations.
- Used Chef for configuration management of hosted Instances within AWS. Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server, Managed On-site OS/Applications/Services/ Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3&ELB with Chef Cookbooks.
- Created and implemented chef cookbooks for deployment and used Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage system configuration and for Tomcat, My SQL, Windows applications and versioned them on GIT repositories and Chef Server.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Ant and Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Administered and handled configuration management of GIT and source code repositories.
- Played a very important role as SCMengineerin handling entire builds. Automated the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Worked on Ansible to automate the process of deploying/testing the new builds in each environment, setting up a new node and configuring machines/servers.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet, Maven& Nexus in Linux environment.
- Built Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery environment in Jenkins.
- Built end to end CI/CD Pipelines in Jenkins to retrieve code, compile applications, perform tests and push build artifacts to Nexus.
- Supporting configuration of Jenkins Build pipeline jobs, plugging installation with team for configuration of maven multi module jobs, free style jobs.
- Supported project teams in a Continuous Integration and Continuous deployments environment with Jenkins. Perform Maintenance.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML. Installing, setting up & Troubleshooting Ansible, created and automated platform environment setup.
- Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible modules, implemented CD automation using Ansible, managing existing servers and automation of build/configuration of new servers.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, application server setup, stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks.
- In-charge for Builds and deployments of dot Net applications, Broker Arti-facts etc to different environments including CIT, SIT, UAT, TFP, TRN and production environments.
- Deployed the applications into web application servers like Apache /Tomcat, Designed the project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins as CI tool.
Build& Release Engineer
- Involved in the product release activities, including Change Control Management, Release Management, Defect tracking using Clear Quest tool and Version Management using CVS tool.
- Involved in all projects that move to production and work closely with the AWS Data Center, Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Work closely with developers, QA teams, Product owners and other stakeholders to deliver software through the build and deployment system.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Administer and configured Change andReleaseManagement tool suite including Perforce source code, Jenkinsbuild, Maven artifact, and performReleaseto customer systems daily.
- Implemented Infrastructure automation through Puppet, for auto provisioning, code deployments, software installation and configuration updates.
- Installed and administered Arti factory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven and to store the dependent jars which are used during the build.
- AutomateBuildandReleasetasks using ANT, Shell, and Perl for efficiency and repeatability
- Installed, troubleshoot, and upgraded vendors' DEVOPS software.
- Used Maven to build java-based web applications and integrated it with Nexus repository and Jenkins CI pipeline.
- Created various scripts in Bash, Perl and Ruby for automation of various build processes.
- Installation, Configuration and upgrade of Red hat Linux (3,4,5,6,7), Cent OS 8, 9, 10, SUSE SLES 10,11 servers & Windows 2003/2008 Operating Systems
- Provided installation & maintenance of Puppet infrastructure and developed Puppet recipe &modules for configuration management.
- Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring.
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Samba, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss servers in AIX and Linux environment.
- Performed automated installations of Operating systems using Jumpstart, Flash Archive for
- Troubleshooting backup and restore problems and performed day-to-day trouble shooting for the end users on Linux based servers.
- Responsible for Installation, maintenance and regular upgrades of Red hat Linux and Solaris Servers using kick start-based network installation.
- Configured and managed Apache Web Server on Linux for web-based applications using REST/SOAP Apache and Web Logic.
- Provided assistance with software and hardware issues, in addition to troubleshooting application errors and network connection problems with WAN and LAN. Knowledge of TCP/IP.