- Our technology is fast approaching so as an IT professional you need a flexible and have a faith in learning those things in life.
- I'm pursuing my career in IT Network and Security.
- I achieved a lot of certificates in different technologies through hard work.
- These certificates will help you to land a better job in IT; however this will not indicate your skill sets. Skill sets can develop through positive attitude and experienced.
- I don't compete to others. I just want to complete the job well done.
- Over 6 years of work experience in IT Network and Security.
- Have the experience in handling mid - size and enterprise networks with 10,000 internal users including external customers in different region of the globe such as Asia Pacific, Europe, Americas and South Africa.
- Have the experience in handling cases of the customers with proper support and troubleshooting.
- Have the experience in IT processes such as incident handling and customer service request.
- Have the experience in managing and configuring network switches and routers (2960, 2960x 3750x,3850, 6500, Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k, 2960, 2960x)
- Very good in routing and switching protocols (STP, HSRP, EIRGP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS)
- Have the experience in IT security compliance requirements such as HIPAA, SOX and PCI DSS.
- Have the experience in managing and configuring multivendor network security devices such as Palo Alto (PA-820, PA-3020, PA-3020), Fortinet (200E, 1000C, 1000D), Checkpoint (15600, 5800), Juniper SRX (240, 3400), Cisco ASA (5505,5515, 5500-X), F5 LTM (i5800), Citrix Netscaler MPX (7000), Intrusion Prevention System (Cisco FirePower).
- Have the experience in handling vulnerability and penetration testing tools like Kali Linux and Nessus.
- Have the experience in using NPM(Network Performance Monitoring) such as SolarWinds and PRTG.
Senior Network Engineer
- As member of the technical team, I document and prepare the previous network setup such as interface physical termination of equipment’s, network routing and customer's subnets.
- Attend meetings to customer and vendors to discuss uptime and downtime schedule of the migration.
- Teamplay with co-workers in the network configuration of VDCs, VPCs, VSS, FEX configuration and Port channels as well.
- Migration of Cisco ASA and Dell SonicWall firewall to Fortinet
ConfidentialNetwork Administrator, Information Security Engineer
- This is to address additional compliance requirements for HIPAA and SOX.
- As part of the technical team, I lead the project implementation like documentation of the existing running configuration of ASA such as network security policies, NAT configuration, customers Site to Site VPNs and HA configuration.
- Make a phase to phase approach for smooth transition and to achieve 99.99 SLA up-time.
- This information will be presented to upper management and customers before the implementation date. Schedule change request to monitor the status of the project.Migration of Cisco ACE load balancer to Citrix Netscaler load balancers
Senior Security Engineer
- End of support making the application servers vulnerable to threats.
- The primary objective is to transfer all hosted application servers in Citrix Net-scaler.
- Making this happen will needing the team play with the team.
- As a technical lead, Ihave driventhe implementation like documenting the existing running configuration, make plans based in RACI model approach, attend meetings to gather information, and schedule change request.
Senior Security Engineer
- Responsible for taking part in the design and implementation in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Provide Tier - 2 and 3 supports to all customers in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North and Central America and South America.
- Creating the team SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) covering the operational and organization policies and procedures.
- Preparing a MOP (Method of Procedure) configuration for Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper firewalls, Cisco ASA, Citrix Net-scaler load balancers and F5 load balancers.
- Troubleshoot network and firewall issues in warehouses and the data Center of CEVA for internal and external customers.
- Opened, resolved, and updating an incident and service request tickets for customers across the globe.
- Create AAR (After Action Report) for RCA (Root cause analysis) and present this to upper management.
Information Security Engineer
- Responsible in conducting a white box testing on a quarterly basis to track all the threats and vulnerabilities of a particular system.
- Responsible in tracking of high security events received through alerts from SIEM (Security Incident Event Management).
- Responsible in remediation of network threats in the infrastructure.
- Participate in security compliance audit such as Participate in security compliance audit such as HIPAA, SOX and PCI - DSS.
- Provide an assistance, support and guidance to both business and internal IT.
- Played a significant role in the development of hardening the network and server infrastructure.
- In charged in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for incident response handling.
- Attend CAB (Change Authority Board) to review all the network and server configuration to eliminate the risk of compromise in the infrastructure.
- Responsible in managing network equipment s such as routers and switches (Cisco and Juniper), firewalls (Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Dell Sonic - wall) and load balancers (F5 and Citrix Netscaler).
- Attend upper management weekly meeting to discuss new projects, new customers on board within network premises of Confidential .
- Responsible in evaluations of new software and hardware required to meet a defined business need, or to make an IT process more effective.
- Responsible in handling and resolving incident cases based on priority related to disconnection of calls, network slowness and latency.
- Responsible in processing request ticket related to customer VLAN assignment, firewall request, and additional Site to Site VPNs for customers.
- Responsible in helping customers to deliver IT Infrastructure projects in Network Routing and Switching and Network Security Projects.
- Responsible in performing software upgrade on various network and security equipment's of customers in their data centers based on ticket requests.
- Responsible in performing live troubleshooting on critical production networks via remote session.
- Responsible in updating the network documentation of every customer of new data infrastructure.
- Follow up technical cases of customers until it's closure.
- Responsible in knowledge transfer to end user customers.
- Help to provide technical solutions or workarounds based on analysis, with regular status report to customers.
- Teach courses in their subject area
- Work with students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills
- Develop an instructional plan (known as a course outline or syllabus) for the course(s) they teach and ensure that it meets college and department standards
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for a degree or certificate program involving a series of courses
- Assess students progress by grading papers, tests, and other work
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals
- Stay informed about changes and innovations in their field
- Conduct research and experiments to advance knowledge in their field
- Supervise graduate students who are working toward doctoral degrees
- Publish original research and analysis in books and academic journals