- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Experienced Trainer - Recognized Technical SME
- Highly adaptable business/system analyst and Agile practitioner who works collaboratively with business, development teams, and other stakeholders to deliver optimized business solutions and processes.
- Skillful manager of complex development priorities and motivational team-builder who works effectively across all levels of the organization.
Business & System Analysis | Agile Development | Scrum Methodology | Quality Assurance Training Development & Delivery | Requirements Development & Documentation | Data ModelingMobile & Web Applications | Process Engineering |Automated Testing | User Acceptance Testing
Confidential, Frisco/Dallas, TX
- Delivers real-time system support and centralized data/alert analysis to field engineering/maintenance teams using proprietary MAX elevator monitoring system.
- Acts as SME on MAX system hardware and software components and provides technical training to Service Desk personnel
- Selected to fill newly created position to develop operational processes, procedures, and standardized reporting for recently deployed MAX system.
Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Coordinated across business, engineering, and development teams to define and prioritize business requirements, perform quality assurance, and provide training in support of system development.
- Acted as Product Owner in fast-paced Agile environment to deploy multiple value-added business solutions.
- Managed business requirements and provided QA support for development of proprietary time and job management system that decreased field maintenance administrative time by an average of 80%.
- Helped significantly increase productivity for 2,200 employees as Product Owner for innovative mobile and desktop chat application used by field staff to communicate with home office support during maintenance calls.
- Presented training to 113 branches and over 2,000 staff, contributing to the successful national roll-out of multiple systems.
- Recruited as SME for team customizing major dispatch software upgrade. Developed over 800 testing routines and coordinated testing team efforts to ensure solution met all business requirements.
- Assisted regional Dispatch Contact Center Manager in ensuring that dispatching team delivered best-in-class customer service and met Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assigned maintenance jobs to appropriate field staff and provided status updates to customers.
- Handled calls originating from elevators and followed protocols to address emergency situations and support passengers.
- Selected as national dispatching SME to support change management during multiple rounds of Contact Center restructuring and process improvement.