- Versatile, passionate, and highly skilled information technology professional with 15+ years of programming, analyst and development experience. Expert level knowledge in a wide variety of programming languages, software platforms, information technology concepts and business processes. Dedicated to streamlining, differentiating and evolving the customer experience through innovation solutions.
HARDWARE: IBM Mainframe, Windows PC
LANGUAGES: Cobol, Cobol II, OS/MVS JCL, CICS, DB2, SQL, C# (console application), Knowledge of Java
SOFTWARE: SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Mainframe TSO, ISPF, DB2, VSAM, Syncsort, OS/MVS Utilities, Expediter, Jobtrac, CICS, Changeman, Endevor, FILEAID, PVCS, PQEDIT, QMF, Spufi, ITG, MQSeries (Calling modules having MQ commands), Eclipse
CONCEPTS: Problem Analysis, Problem Solving and Debugging, Structured Programming Design and Techniques, Table Management, Issue Management, Testing Procedures, Database and File Management.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Consulting Manager Systems Development
- Led the data conversion effort for a system migration in support of Abandoned Property Operations (APO) system, which supports Prudential’s regulatory requirement to properly record, monitor and track unclaimed property. Developed a holistic solution to convert 2.8M active records and 11M+ of user level historical transactional records which ensured data integrity and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Developed an interest calculation process to link to the Individual Life Insurance and Annuities calculation modules. Created preview process to allow business partners to review errors prior to reporting unclaimed equity to the state.
- Developed a special escheat processing system, to process unclaimed equity items that met special circumstances not to be included in the normal state reporting compliance system.
- Developed, maintained, and enhanced the multi - platform APO system.
- Developed a reconciliation process to provide discrepancies between the ledger and processing inventory system utilized by the functional user.
- Implemented upgrades to vendor application in development environments.
- Coordinated production implementation for vendor upgrades to seamlessly transition application versions and reduce system downtime.
- Trained employees on the use of Expediter for debugging COBOL programs.
- Trained employees on the use of Jobtrac.
- Developed technical documents for the APO system.
- Worked closely with business users of the APO system and made enhancements based on feedback.
- Collaborated with off-shore technical teams who sent feeds to the APO system.
Senior Systems Development and Analyst Specialist
- Maintained and enhanced CICS back-end server processes.
- Developed an internal automated process to calculate yearly budgeted and actual dollar information used as a month by month reporting system to forecast spending trends within each business unit.
- Provided technical production support for internal chargeback applications.
- Developed stock options grant eligible employee information repository.
- Enhanced the Job Accounts Billing System (JABS) for the chargeback to each organization for the CPU and storage use of the mainframe system.
- Developed CICS back-end server programs being utilized by internet, as well as, other front-end applications, through MQ series, using DB2 and VSAM.
- Developed process to monitor prescription counts being filled, by user, via internet.
- Maintained the mainframe prescription fax system for outbound faxes.
- Maintained and enhanced DB2 batch programs.
- Provided technical production support for all customer service applications for Service Delivery Systems (SDS).
- Part of the Y2K conversion team.
- Trained new employees.