- IT professional with experience in VMware/Windows Administrator with extensive experience strong Exchange & active directory System Administration skill in Microsoft Windows Environment, especially in managing & administering IT infrastructure.
- Hands on experience for Installing and configuring the VMware VSphere and creating clusters for High Availability (HA) and Dynamic Resource Scheduling (DRS).
- Experience in Installing, configuring, administering, and performance tuning Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 familiar with Database Creation, Database Security, Database Replication/ Migration, Database Performance Monitoring, User Management, Database Backup/Restoration, Import/Export of SQL Database, Transact SQL, SQL Query analyzer and profiler
- Experience in Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server, WSUS, Microsoft Clustering, Exchange Mail Server and ISA Server
- Resolved Azure AD issues relating to Office 365, Active Directory to AzureAD and CAIDM to Active Directory.
- Experience of Process oriented work environment, Change Management, Service Management
- Installations of ESXi 4.1/5/5.1/5.5 Hosts, vCenter server update manager and
- Extensive experience in designing, deploying virtual networks and upgrading systems, including hardware, software, networks, database, servers and peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshooting L1 open system tickets having issues for mounting files, exporting files from host.
- Extensive experience in SCCM 2007 and System Center 2012 Configuring Manager.
- Administrating production of servers/network infrastructure that includes Windows Administration of Domain Controllers, Exchange Mail Servers, print Servers, SCCM, Terminal Servers, RAS and File servers on Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003 and windows 2000 in the data center /server farm.
Virtualization: ESX 3.5/4.0/4.1, ESXi 5.5/5.1/5.0 VMware vSphere 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.0 , Virtual Center Server 5.5/5.1/5.0/4.1/4.0. , VMware HA, DRS and FT, vMotion, Storage vMotion, VMware Converter 5/4/3, VMware Converter boot CD.
Servers: IBM x3850/x3950 Servers, Confidential Blade Servers, Confidential ProLiant ML & DL series 580, 380, 360, Compaq ProLiant 3000/5500 Series Servers, Wintel Servers.
Storage: IBM XIVs, EMC Centerra.
System Mgmt.: Microsoft SCCM 2012 and 2007, Confidential iLO, Raritan Dominion KVM Switches, IBM XIV Management studio and EMC Management.
Backup Software: Symantec NetBackup and Backup exec, Vranger Pro, Veeam tools and VMware.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005.
Documentation Apps: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office 2010/ 2007/2003.
Operating System: Windows 2012R2/2008R2/2003 Servers, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Ubuntu/Linux, Red Hat Linux.
Scripting Language: WMI; Visual Basic Scripting, Power Shell
Network services: DNS, DHCP, WINS, Remote Installation Service
Confidential, Houston, TXSystem Administrator
- Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting ofVMwareESX 5.5/5.0/4.1 Hosts,VMwarevSphere virtual center. P2V and V2V conversions by usingVMwareConverter.
- Developed Active Directory Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Strategies, Policies
- Designing, Configuring and maintaining Active Directory Services on Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016(Test, Development) Domain controller.
- Install and Manage security reporting tools to monitor any Active Directory changes. Plan and manage all the migrations and upgrades related to Active Directory and Domain controllers.
- Administration ofVMwareESX and ESXi Servers on Confidential Chassis 7000, DL380P GN8.
- Worked on Zenoss monitoring tool, Splunk monitoring tool checking for alerts that are high needs to be cleared from Server hardware and Vmware server operations aspect. Migrated
- Physical Servers to Virtual Server and Virtual to virtual - usingVMwareConverter
- Restarting the process in Linux that were effecting some services in the servers.
- Lead the migration from Active Directory/Novel NDS to Active Directory.
- Checking for the server, in Zenoss and bringing them up and running which were stopped unexpectedly or that were put into maintenance mode coordinating with the functional owner’s
- Remediated Active Directory, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Exchange 2003/2007, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Citrix, VMware, and all other infrastructure issues as needed.
- Experience on creating and updating the Various PowerShell Scripts for windows, Active Directory, AzureAD and o365.
- Expertise in Active Directory Setup and troubleshooting for any deleted objects and AD Recycle Bin.
- Over 6.5 years of IT experience, specializing in Server administration in various environments - Windows 2000/ with Active Directory Services (WINS, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Windows Admin and VM Ware Administration
- Worked on server that were inoperable status and check wherever the HDD were showing faulty.
- Cleaning up space in directories whenever the disk space exceeded to threshold in open systems .
- Strong knowledge of P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter and Xen Converter.
- Using the Active Directory to maintaining the GPOs for both users and workstations.
- Using the Power CLI commands to restart, shutdown, power off, reset the VMs.
- Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure that include routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP, MPLS. Deploying Web interface/XenApp sites for thick, thin and mobile clients.
- Resolving user connections to the Citrix Web Interface server by recycling the IIS services.
Confidential, Mather, CA
- Experience on creating host profiles and deploy to hosts in aVMwareclusters.
- Experience in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows 2008 Servers from ILO management tool on Rack servers and blades
- Troubleshooting application and OS related incidents and errors as part of day to day operations level 1 and 2 support.
- Created virtual environment for Active Directory Forefront Identity Management (FIM) & GAL Sync
- Implemented Active Directory Security, PKI, Certificate Services and Group Policies for the new domain
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies.
- Assist in the scripting of AD user and contact object updates using PowerShell to facilitate synchronization to Azure AD.Having expericne with Various Powershell module (Azure ad, Active Directory and exchange online)
- Having Experience of troubleshooting of user account provisioning between legacy Client directories and CSC active directory and LDAP directories
- Experience Configuring and managing AzureAD Connect, AzureAD Connect health, Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Installed and configured .NET applications on IIS 6.0/7.5/8.0 Web server in Windows 2003/2008R2/2012 Servers
- Provided Windows 8/7/XP Professional support and Microsoft office 2003/2007/2010/365 support.
- Deploy and create new VM guests using customized ISO/Gold Images as well as templates.
- Installed, configured and supported 4000+ desktop deployments, migrations from Windows XP to Windows 7 and completing domain to domain migration.
- Performed Installations, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting for hardware and software.
- Configured new hard disks, memory into existing hardware to update hardware as part of major refresh project.
- Installing and Configuring Windows 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2 servers, configured TCP/IP settings, DNS, WINS.
- Implementation of Windows Server 2012 metro cluster for SQL 2012 fault tolerance instances.
- Administrating DNS, DHCP, and Exchange & ISA servers. Created and managed user and group accounts in User Manager and in MS Exchange Administration.
- Experienced with x86 / x64 Intel, HP, IBM and Dell hardware like rack-mounted servers, tower servers, desktop, laptop and other peripherals .
- Managing Exchange 2003/2010/2013 servers and troubleshooting issues related to mail delivery configuring MX records to enable and disable domain.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Designed and implemented Active Directory OU structure.
- Installed and managed Active Directory, Created the GPO's based on the requirements and placed them as an OU.
- Logged in remotely to vCenters and implemented various tasks which included monitoring, updating, configuring and troubleshootingVMwarehosts, vCenters and VMs.
- Windows Server 2003/2008R2 OS build, IP Configurations, Domain Builds, Active Directory Site Builds and Support and Administration.
- PKI and AD CS (Public Key Infrastructure and Active Directory Certificate Services) administration with single offline root and multiple issuing Certificate Authority servers with Online Certificate Service Protocol (OCSP) and Network Device Enrollment Services (NDES) for routers, switches, Bluecoat Proxy devices for SSL edge inspection.
- Manged, supported and implemented Active Directory in relation to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) best practices and guidelines to protect credit card information through the use of audit policies, control access via security groups and network segmentations. Exposures with Azure Active Directory compatibility.
- Upgrade and support large migration project to upgrade the entire Windows XP environment to Windows 7 as part of a new build and refresh project.
- Extensive knowledge of 24-7 implementation and management of information technology support operations to include help desk, Call-in support and work priority management, and the use of Remedy and LANDesk.
- Configured & supported Active Directory on Server 2003& 2008 Servers for remote installations
- Conducted desktop and laptop roll-outs.
- Monitored support queue ticketing system and opened new tickets on Confidential Service Center and Confidential Service manager.
- Provide 24/7 support to middleware application servers (Web Logic, Tomcat, JBoss), Webservers (Apache, IIS, Oracle IPlanet) and Database servers (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Configure and maintain Host Profiles, Distributed Switch, DRS, vMotion, Sv-Motion, Resource pools, permissions, Patches, Snapshots, Tools Upgrade, disk expansions, and Templates.
- Windows Server / Desktop System Administrator
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with servers and desktops
- Implement and support new and existing activities configuration.
- Creation of templates from VMs and creation of VMs from templates.
- Performance monitoring and tuning for ESX Servers, Virtual Center Server and Virtual Machines.
- Participating in 24x7 Production on-call Support of Windows Server.